Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) (78609 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's not funny but you made a point. That state need serious focus upon in terms of ritual killings
Can’t imagine why some people are heartless and devilish

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Which one is Eunice why so soon?, as if na she kill her self...

Some degree of reasoning should be used in composing tribute rather than sounding dumb in public space.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
AutoRedux:
Yorubas why undecided
Common stop this childish act, it happens everywhere,

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AutoRedux: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
mascot87:

She was killed in Ogun doesnt mean it's a yoruba man that killed her. If you investigate properly, I'm 95% sure it could be an igbo person because that's what dey do codedly

Mumu idiot. What are the odds that she was not killed by your ewedu eating brothers? You are a f ool
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by MkenyaMatata(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:
this is the kind of news we read and hear everyday o, we are used to it
Can I get your contact boss? Want to make some enquiries about Kenya pls
Used to such news, how is that possible
What type of enquiries if I may ask? I would have told you to DM me but I am not even conversant with private messages here on this forum.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AutoRedux: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

Your mama na mumu woman for giving birth to an i mbecile like you.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Skullarship Commitees of Ogun State.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaSumi:

May those behind her murder die untimely and suddenly a very gruesome death IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN
A big AMEN to that, infact let them confess and run mad before they will die

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Terrible people!
see the nonesense soup were them dey eat

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

Can’t imagine why some people are heartless and devilish
The heart of many is wicked from the time of Cain
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
AutoRedux:

My mama na mumu woman for giving birth to an i mbecile like me.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AutoRedux: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

E pain am. Mumu no dey edit my quote. Useless afonja grin grin
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

The heart of many is wicked from the time of Cain
It is well, God will keep guiding and protecting us, including our family and loved ones

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Osun/Ogun dem swear for una with human bloods and body parts?

This two states should be seriously avoided by non indigenes
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

Ogun man spoted

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
MkenyaMatata:
Used to such news, how is that possible
What type of enquiries if I may ask? I would have told you to DM me but I am not even conversant with private messages here on this forum.
Can’t ask here pls, I’ll like to dm you, promise I will make it brief, thanks
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Ogun man spoted
Nonsense, for your info, I’m a lagosian..
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

Ask am hw and hw much u go use relocate go Kenya.Why are u being so Secretive..
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by MkenyaMatata(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

Sure brother go ahead, it's all cool.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Franking: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wow! I need to advise an acquaintance of mine posted to Ogun to be very careful. Skull mining and body parts dealership are quite brisk in Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ogun state has the most savage ritualists. Very lazy dirty ritualists who don't believe in hard work but stupid false ways of money making.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Skullership degree holders from brown roof region I hail you people. I can see you people are really doing well in the skullership business.

I invoke amadioha to roast any afonja skull miner to dead.
Tueh

Rip to the dead
What a wasted young soul.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Ask am hw and hw much u go use relocate go Kenya.Why are u being so Secretive..
Lol, you’ve said it all, this country taya me aswear
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by RussellRutherfo: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Where are those ritualists who hide under the cover and advocate for traditional worship all in the bid to murder people for rituals that don't even make them rich.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
AFONJIZIEEEEEEEE ON THE BEAT

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
If you are a female, don't move anyhow in Ogun and osun state.

Don't even use bush paths and abandoned roads.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibo girl don die for Afoonja hand now, every where don cool....

Make e be d oda way round now, this topic for reach 600§pages..

Afoonja una well done ooh

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

Lol, you’ve said it all, this country taya me aswear

Boss me too I wan know abeg,any details Dm me.i no mind go Botswana as long as I get peace of mind
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Shoegbengbe: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Terrible people!
Oloriburuku ni mumsy e. This happens in every tribe. Get a fucking life!
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Realists(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
heendrix:
Ogun state ritualist should rather start going after Fulanis, not only will you be making whatever stupid money you intend to get, but you'll also be keeping ur land safe. that to me is killing two stones with one bird shocked

What a foolish advice from a tribal jingoist, your kins men are killing human beings for barbaric ritualism, instead of you to condemn the evil crime, here you are saying Fulani should be used to appease your devilish gods, the Fulanis leave your God forsaken land, your kins men will have no options than to continue using your relatives as sacrifice to their gods.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
That pathetic skull miners

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.