Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) (78608 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
AutoRedux:

Bastard. Go home and great your harlot of a mother and your useless joke of a father for me.

Your parents will no reap you. They will labour in vain on you... bastard
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Olat4421: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Skmoda360:

You funny sha.....do you hear this from Ondo or Oyo state or Ekiti state even osun sef don die down....it's only this Ogun state....even me way be Yoruba sef tire for that state....shitty state....i hate that state with passion.
u funny Sha someone abusing ur tribe nd u are here supporting him,did he even no maybe it is Igbo or any other tribe dat did it.or just because it was done in Ogun.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by einsteine(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
If you are in Ogun, protect your body parts. Even the police there are not averse to harvesting skulls from time to time.

Ogun, home of � mining
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yoruba people don kill our sister oo! We too no go gree ooo!
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Idamond:
And some heathy and vibrant youth are still supporting this man..
I still don't know if they're supporting him because of tribe or party or religion or what..

See some people are mentally derail by religion bigotry and tribalism which has block their eye and sense of reasoning to even think beyond current situation and their future... Na only God fit save such element
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by ariesbull: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yoruba people too do rituals... See as they kill this my pretty igbo sister

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
What scares me is that my cousin who hasn't been to Ogun state is coming to my house from the east tomorrow to attend a conference in ogun state. A female cousin for that matter. I just don't know how to allow her travel to Ogun state all alone. Her first time of coming to lagos was two years ago and she left back to the east. Someone like me did primary school in lagos and served in Ogun state. So I know how fetish they can be and how to be careful. But this my cousin does not know jack. God help me oo.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yellowbar
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AutoRedux: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
mascot87:

Your parents will no reap you. They will labour in vain on you... bastard

Bastard Shithead. What good are you to yourself let alone your useless father and mother. Your ritualistic bloodline Will keep hindering your progress in life. Useless Idiot. You are already mad but you have no one to knock some sense into your conehead. Useless Afonja pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Strikethem: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Terrible people!
Only God knows how your father triex to waste money on your education.

Just cos they said ogun corper, fiam your smelly brain already turned.

She was killed on her way to ogun, the report did not say she was killed in Ogun.

You are a failure.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Strikethem: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
ariesbull:
Yoruba people too do rituals... See as they kill this my pretty igbo sister
Shut up, she was killed in igboland when on her way to Ogun state. Not in ogun state.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Adegunle4(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Rest In Peace…
But the story never stated that she was killed in Ogun state… Abi e get another tori wey no dey here ni… the story read ‘ she was killed on her way to Ogun state’… Abi Una dey read something different?
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Strikethem: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Olat4421:
u funny Sha someone abusing ur tribe nd u are here supporting him,did he even no maybe it is Igbo or any other tribe dat did it.or just because it was done in Ogun.
It wasn't done in ogun, the report does not say it happened in Ogun.

The report said on her way to Ogun state.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Strikethem: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Adegunle4:
Rest In Peace…
But the story never stated that she was killed in Ogun state… Abi e get another tori wey no dey here ni… the story read ‘ she was killed on her way to Ogun state’… Abi Una dey read something different?
That is the reason buhari became president. They don't read but will be forming educated.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Skullership people
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Bridget95:
Ogun state has the most savage ritualists. Very lazy dirty ritualists who don't believe in hard work but stupid false ways of money making.
Shut d crab u fool. Ritualists are in every nook and crany of Nigeria,so no place is safe. And besides no where in d report said she died in Ogun. D report only said she left home for camp in Ogun state. Remind us what happened sometimes ago in okija shire?? undecided
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by dragunov: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

As the elections is drawing near, things like this are bound to abound.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
Ibo girl don die for Afoonja hand now, every where don cool....

Make e be d oda way round now, this topic for reach 600§pages..

Afoonja una well done ooh
Show us proof the girl really died in Ogun? D report said she left home for Ogun state..not that she was found in Ogun. Shey na only Ogun state ritualist dey?? Dem no dey eat and kill people for alaigbo?? undecided
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Bigboy911:
useless lazy Yoruba smelly miscreants have done it again,this time around many of them will go down cos one Igbo man/Woman is equal to 20 smelly yaruba miscreants
Eleriibu like you. Show me where in d report said she died in Ogun state. She must have been killed by one of her ibo bfs forming yahoo. Shey na Ogun state only ritualist dey for naija??
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2022
I don't know what to say. I am weak cry
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Doyou2019: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Legendguy:
From Anambra she met her ritualists in ogun state, she would have still been alive if not for nysc. Nysc need urgent scrapping attention.
As for Ogun state, that's the ritualist capital of Nigeria

Parenting is very dead in that part of the country. Just go to the schools and check out what the kids are doing.
Very unfortunate.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by IYDigitskill: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria ranks among the kidnapping hotspots of the world. Over 3,000 people were kidnapped in Nigeria in the first half of 2021 alone. The figure for January 2022 has been reported as 571 https:///3beqyMA Nigerians now live in fear as kidnap-for-ransom worsens .hmmm
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2022
RIP to the falling hero......!
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by hay2kay(m): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2022
@BetaTrade exchange
✅We buy BTC/USDT/BNB/BUSD/ETH
✅All kinds of Cryptocurrency Tradeable assets
✅ Paypal/Cashapp/Zelle/Perfectmoney

Contact us now on WhatsApp 08164232127
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2022
foleskay:

Shut d crab u fool. Ritualists are in every nook and crany of Nigeria,so no place is safe. And besides no where in d report said she died in Ogun. D report only said she left home for camp in Ogun state. Remind us what happened sometimes ago in okija shire?? undecided
you are talking to ur fada
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Ogun state no get joy at all.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Sestor1313(m): 3:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Women falling victims for ritual killings.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2022
One Nigeria ooooooo

Smhh
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Lugianostar:
RIP to the falling hero......!
a hero killed by her fellow country men
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Strikethem:
Shut up, she was killed in igboland when on her way to Ogun state. Not in ogun state.
imagine if that lady was your sister; will you be saying this? Ogun corper was killed ; how do you explain that?
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Gerard28: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2022
foleskay:

Okija shrine was a shrine where the subject politicians were going to take oaths and all that. It had nothing to do with kidnapping and removing human parts. Know your history proper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.