Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) (78616 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Fuckgodndjesus: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
angry
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by brante(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
‘ she was killed on her way to Ogun , so sad
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Brym7777: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
So bahd in dis con3
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
awonjaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Brym7777: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nawa ok
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by dapidec114: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
smiley
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ogun state again
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Slay queen don go just like that inside Otondo uniform.

E no go better for the Yahoo boyfriend wey do this thng so.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Legendguy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
From Anambra she met her ritualists in ogun state, she would have still been alive if not for nysc. Nysc need urgent scrapping attention.
As for Ogun state, that's the ritualist capital of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chai! Skull miners. Ogun state HQ of skull mining
Ogun IGR has just risen...

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by reeleriksen(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
RIP to the dead
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
They have mined the Toto and skull of our beautiful sister.

Please when in Ogun state and SW be mindful of your head, especially now yoloba Muslims are looking for skull to use and do rituals for Tinubu to win, having seen the whole Nigeria have rejected him.

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by nnamdi640: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Skull miners has done it again. Now an Igbo lady. It will never be well with their generation.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by oldienavie: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
The Nigerian educational system has done more damage to our country than even Fulani herdsmen.
How can educated youths be this dumb ?
The news did not say she was killed in Ogun state.
The news said she left for Ogun State NYSC camp.
No where did it say she arrived the camp or was killed in Ogun state.

The news did not even mention where she was killed.... Comprehension and critical thinking is sorely lacking for the average Nigerian youth and this is really sad.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Entanglement: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
you can't seperate Yoruba from ritualist and every Yoruba person is a suspected ritualists

I fear their men for ritualists and also fear their women for hardcore prostitution

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ladies easyyyyyy... undecided
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Riversstate: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omo afonja ritualists don resume work

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
The killers are here on NL in the red pill section.

Animals. angry
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Rest In Peace
Those days it was don’t go and serve in zamfara, now where if safe?
Naija don scatter sha
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by RaptObserver: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
oldienavie:
The Nigerian educational system has done more damage to our country than even Fulani herdsmen.
How can educated youths be this dumb ?
The news did not say she was killed in Ogun state.
The news said she left for Ogun State NYSC camp.
No where did it say she arrived the camp or was killed in Ogun state.

The news did not even mention where she was killed.... Comprehension and critical thinking is sorely lacking for the average Nigerian youth and this is really sad.

I was waiting for one person to point this out. I read the news twice to be sure it didn't mention Ogun State. This is stereotypical of Nigerians. It could happen to any state. What is wrong is wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Arielle: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Politicians!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by MacWin155(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Man's wickedness to man.

It isn't her fault, we just have too many money-crazed youths who have been driven to desperation due to lifestyle inflation.

Rest in Peace dear.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chai nna ehn make all them dis animals stop dis nonsense wey dem dey do na angry
Na all this kind thing oyinbo man see wey him call una black monkey undecided
See as them just waste this young fine lady angry

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Maxxim: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
heendrix:
Ogun state ritualist should rather start going after Fulanis, not only will you be making whatever stupid money you intend to get, but you'll also be keeping ur land safe. that to me is killing two stones with one bird shocked
It's actually happening
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by christ007(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Make we try change this president for 2023 cause everything na till change na.. I just Dey wake pass ni
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Xscape047: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nawao
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Walealoba(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
reeleriksen:
RIP to the dead
RIP young blood
sir please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by heendrix(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maxxim:
It's actually happening
I hope it's true and if it is, Ondo should follow suit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.