Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal (2916 Views)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
this girl en you sabi dribble Well well.well it's all good you sound British that's how they behave they are masters of English language and know how to play with words and are very eloquent in telling white lies.
Lol e go shock you cheesy cheesy no dey think say you don see biritiko girl ooo.

I don talk my own. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol e go shock you cheesy cheesy no dey think say you don see biritiko girl ooo.

I don talk my own. cheesy cheesy
lol I know you are either British or you attended one of all those British school in Nigeria I sabi dem well well all those you gerrit people dem lol
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
lol I know you are either British or you attended one of all those British school in Nigeria I sabi dem well well all those you gerrit people dem lol
Ah... I hear you. cheesy

In all, thank you for the conversation tonight.And I appreciate your calmness and politeness. It's a rare forte, if you'd noticed i lack it grin . I appreciate good attribute when I see it. I have to go now. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
ALL THE GIRLS DON ABUSE ME BUT I LOVE THEM ALL THEY ARE QUEENS AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE CHERISHED.I WANT TO DO GIVE AWAY FOR 3 GIRLS HERE.WILL SEND 1000 NAIRA FOR DATA FOR THHREE GIRLS HERE .JUST DROP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS.LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
[i]Ah... I hear you. cheesy

In all, thank you for the conversation tonight.And I appreciate your calmness and politeness. It's a rare forte, if you'd noticed i lack it grin . I appreciate good attribute when I see it. I have to go now. Bye.[/i]you are welcome have a good night rest and sweet dreams
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Coinwarrior: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2022
JASONjnr:
Why should a girl go about giving her numbers to strangers or any guy that just want to shift her pants?

If you successfully get a girl that you love .. I hope you will be pleased with her going about to give her numbers to guys?

You people will just create threads asking stewpiiiiiiid questions from your anuz...
some girls don’t have any self worth and respect
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by pocohantas(f): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2022
paulolee:
if your bea give out fone number to any random guys, u go still create thread to complain that she is too cheap....na wah o

Thank you!

The hypocrisy!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2022
See this

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Sammy101111(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Bro the lady is just protecting her self na normal thing
Once she gives you her number you should know she wise to communicate with you more
If she say No she can’t give you her number that means she don’t want any further communication with you

Very simple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro the lady is just protecting her self na normal thing
Once she gives you her number you should know she wise to communicate with you more
If she say No she can’t give you her number that means she don’t want any further communication with you

Very simple
yep I understand sammy
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by EmiDon11: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So explain it to me, how do fools like us walk the fine line of playing hard to get and not looking cheap to prizes like yourself?
ur moniker said u re male
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Philosopher1979: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
guobe:
There is this youth service female corper in my office .some days ago I was standing outside when she stared at me and I called her to my office and we got chatting.I gave her some cash for lunch and she collected it and thanked me and went to her office.Later in the day I went to her office and we got chatting and I asked her for her phone number.she refused and said later.I now told her why but she didn't give me any tangible reason.I now told her it's okay if she does not want me to have her call details that was when she now said she wants to give me then I now told her I no longer want it.why do ladies like making yanga with common phone numbers.

The opposite is the case with me
MOST LADIES GIVE ME THEIR PHONE NUMBERS WITH EASE
I COLLECT PHONE NUMBERS ON A DAILY BASIS
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Streetmovement(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I stopped approaching girls and seeking for their numbers since 2015 and I'm not even capping, it's been a while I did that irrespective of who you are and how beautiful you look, I'm a very fine guy too, got a lot of admirers too and God made me well just like he made you, but I don't throw myself around to this bitches cuz I know as much as I need them they need me too and even more so why would I put myself in a position where I would come off needy to em. I get into a room filled with ladies I respect myself first before I respect them.

All I do now is attract, we exchange contact mutually, sometimes they even ask for mines and I still get the pussy alot. If only majority of my gender can stop acting stupid anytime they see breast, big yansh and fine face, have seen a guy chase a girl all the way from a junction to another street, something I have never done before and will never do, the world will be a better place for them.

Mr Op, nothing do you if you're what you say you are but if I were you I wouldn't have asked for her number especially that day you guys had a Convo cool

But to each is own

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Streetmovement:

I stopped approaching girls and seeking for their numbers since 2015 and I'm not even capping, it's been a while I did that irrespective of who you are and how beautiful you look, I'm a very fine guy too, got a lot of admirers too and God made me well just like he made you, but I don't throw myself around to this bitches cuz I know as much as I need them they need me too and even more so why would I put myself in a position where I would come off needy to em. I get into a room filled with ladies I respect myself first before I respect them.

All I do now is attract, we exchange contact mutually, sometimes they even ask for mines and I still get the pussy alot. If only majority of my gender can stop acting stupid anytime they see breast, big yansh and fine face, have seen a guy chase a girl all the way from a junction to another street, something I have never done before and will never do, the world will be a better place for them.

Mr Op, nothing do you if you're what you say you are but if I were you I wouldn't have asked for her number especially that day you guys had a Convo cool

But to each is own
Nice one.me I don't even have strength sef.money on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Streetmovement(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
guobe:
Nice one.me I don't even have strength sef.money on my mind.

You bet...on God hommie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can you date a fat female above Size 8? / Guys, Stop Acting On This Pranks By Ladies / My Woman And My Brother: I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.