Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal (2915 Views)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
All the ladies here are just being insultive.cant even interact over the net and make your point.well the girl walked up to me today and insisted I have her number.Me I don't womanise as I have better things to do with my time.I collected her number and we are cool like that.
The bolded is the main reason ladies hardly share their numbers. To the average Nigerian guy, communication between a male and female centers on dating and intimacy. In your simple mind, she gave you her number because she wants you to "womanize" with her. Imagine!

Reminds me the other day I gave out my number to a dude, from conversation I got to know guy was way below what is expected of a prestigious federal university graduate. In my good heart i tried to introduce him to a business that would change his life, dude spent half of the chat asking about me and his wishes to be my closest friend ( who send am? ). Most annoying part after I took out time to explain the in-depth of the business, he only responded with where do you stay? Your face look familiar and all those jargons. Only to continue the next day with "how are you". You guess right, I ignored him. Never saved his number before so I don't need to go through the stress of deleting.

Until you all realize not all ladies think about your third legs, you will keep getting a No when it comes to exchanging contact.

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
paulolee:
if your bea give out fone number to any random guys, u go still create thread to complain that she is too cheap....na wah o
giving out phone number does not make you look cheap and that's why you have the block button option in your phone
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
The bolded is the main reason ladies hardly share their numbers. To the average Nigerian guy, communication between a male and female centers on dating and intimacy. In your simple mind, she gave you her number because she wants you to "womanize" with her. Imagine!

Reminds me the other day I gave out my number to a dude, from conversation I got to know guy was way below what is expected of a prestigious federal university graduate. In my good heart i tried to introduce him to a business that would change his life, dude spent half of the chat asking about me and his wishes to be my closest friend ( who send am? ). Most annoying part after I took out time to explain the in-depth of the business, he only responded with where do you stay? Your face look familiar and all those jargons. Only to continue the next day with "how are you". You guess right, I ignored him. Never saved his number before so I don't need going through the stress of deleting.

Until you all realize not all ladies think about your third legs, you will keep getting a No when it comes to exchanging contact.
alot of guys womanise but not all.so a lady should not conclude that the guy asking for her number wants to be intimate.well it's their choice and that's how most of them miss their destiny helper.
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
giving out phone number takes nothing from a lady and that is why you have the block button on your phone.If you ain't cool with the guy make do of the block button.Also have it at the back of your mind that not all guys that approach a lady wants to sleep with them but most ladies feel once a guy approaches them the guy wants to sleep with them.I am very very important and far important than you think.
Reading the bolded, an image of an uninformed illiterate throwing insulting phrases at a lady in the middle of market square flooded my mind. You really sound like one. You aren't a lady that's understandable but saying sharing a person's first line of contact doesn't take anything from the person is the most gibberish thing I've read in ages, mildly put.
Perhaps you need to learn more on the importance of what you call a phone and a contact line. Learn on phone ethics, you will realize your ignorance.

If someone blocks you from entering into their privacy, respect yourself and let go. A phone number is an access into a person's life, don't underplay it because you feel too important to be denied

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
alot of guys womanise but not all.so a lady should not conclude that the guy asking for her number wants to be intimate.well it's their choice and that's how most of them miss their destiny helper.
And I maintain, women have the right to deny you access to their contact. Irrespective of what you have to offer, make peace with this.

Lol @destiny helper, some of these ladies are destiny helper too. Abeg trowey that phrase he don old! Destiny helper kwa! grin

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
Reading the bolded, an image of an uninformed illiterate throwing insulting phrases at a lady in the middle of market square flooded my mind. You really sound like one. You aren't a lady that's understandable but saying sharing a person's first line of contact doesn't take anything from the person is the most gibberish thing I've read in ages, mildly put.
Perhaps you need to learn more on the importance of what you call a phone and a contact line. Learn on phone ethics, you will realize your ignorance.

If someone blocks you from entering into their privacy, respect yourself and let go. A phone number is an access into a person's life, don't underplay it because you feel too important to be denied
you are quite insultive calling someone you have never met an illiterate but I won't insult you as my mum trained me very well.you can have a good night rest.

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
you are quite insultive calling someone you have never met an illiterate but I won't insult you as my mum trained me very well.you can have a good night rest.
Lol.. that was an illustration not insult. You sounded like one though.

Swears grin No vex though cheesy .

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Clinghton: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Guys make it look like a big deal, so they cash in.
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nyascobar1414: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:

When a lady past her prime without a husband Insult you why do you gv a fvvk...
She's an evening newspaper that has hit the wall(30+yrs)
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol.. that was an illustration not insult. You sounded like one though. Lol I hear you me and portable zazu we be brothers.God bless you.

Swears grin
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nyascobar1414: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
If only y'all men starve this gender of attention.. Watch them go Into Depression...

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by adeleke691: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Then you are not business like as your helper can come anytime not your small circleThen you are not business like as your helper can come anytime not your small circle...

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
If only y'all men starve this gender of attention.. Watch them go Into Depression...
depression is not good o.loneliness can kill
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
adeleke691:
Then you are not business like as your helper can come anytime not your small circleThen you are not business like as your helper can come anytime not your small circle...
ah Adeleke lol
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=115205079][/quote]I wanted to ask if you are Yoruba but didn't want to be misinterpreted,so I controlled my curiosity. Phrases like destiny helper and "it will take nothing from a lady...." are very common with them. grin

Since zazu is your brother, I have answers to my question. grin

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
I wanted to ask if you are Yoruba but didn't want to be misinterpreted,so I controlled my curiosity. Phrases like destiny helper and "it will take nothing from a lady...." are very common with them. grin

Since zazu is your brother, I have answers to my its you that said I am an illiterate so I had to make zazu my brother as I no fit shout.Illiterates are still people and you just shamed them which is not nice.well it's common with women to have very sharp mouth so I understand.question. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
If you are half as intelligent as you are trying to depict right now, you wouldn't have engaged in a bant that was clearly not your business.

A half brain like you are got involved in a discourse with some untrue imaginations and tales about me, yet on the same space post about starving women attention. But for your shallowness which is obviously eating deep you wouldn't have made such contradictory posts on a thread. Go multiply in your foolery but ensure to keep me out of it.

BTW, I'm 57 going 58 , Update your journal.

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=115205235][/quote]Lol.. like I stated earlier it was an illustration not insult. cheesy i don beg you self.

Anyways illiteracy is not the lack of formal education, you know that right?

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
If them don reach 25 years old, them go give you even their mummy's number.

Your opinion is based on your age.
lol dem must marry.Taking a responsible man to mummy is the ultimate goal
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol.. like I stated earlier it was an illustration not insult. cheesy i don beg you self.

Anyways illiteracy is not the lack of formal education, you know that right?
you want to twist it.The general belief of illiterates even involves people that didn't go to higher institution.some people that finished only secondary school see themselves as illiterates.And you said you are 57 going to 59 lol story just to put that guy off you that said someone you were talking to about a business proposal wants to be intimate with you abi na sugar grand pa lol
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nyascobar1414: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
If you are half as intelligent as you are trying to depict right now, you wouldn't have engaged in a bant that was clearly not your business.

A half brain like you are got involved in a discourse with some untrue imaginations and tales about me, yet on the same space post about starving women attention. But for your shallowness which is obviously eating deep you wouldn't have made such contradictory posts on a thread. Go multiply in your foolery but ensure to keep me out of it.

BTW, I'm 57 going 58 , Update your journal.

Aunty, wertin I do you..
Maybe you quoting the wrong person!
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty, wertin I do you..
Maybe you quoting the wrong person!
na lie no be aunty she de whyne you
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nyascobar1414: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
depression is not good o.loneliness can kill

guys are only lonely if they ain't busting some nuts.
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=115205612]

guys are only lonely if they ain't busting some nuts.[/quotelike me I am not bursting any nuts.Too scared of stds
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nyascobar1414: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
na lie no be aunty she de whyne you
Okay, ask the evening newspaper wertin I do am..
Frustration wan kill am say she be evening newspaper..
Pray make she find her own simp(Husband)
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nyascobar1414: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=115205632][/quote].

Then have one partner you fvvking naa.. Go through her health status.. Checkups and all.

Or you use condom.
It's that simple.
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay, ask the evening newspaper wertin I do am..

Frustration wan kill am say she be evening newspaper..

Pray make she find her own simp(Husband)
No na I don't fancy insulting online.you were quite insultive calling her evening newspaper.if na your sister you go like am.e no easy for the female folks.I cherish them alot.Though she was insulting me but I kept my cool.you know women have sharp mouth.
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
you want to twist it.The general belief of illiterates even involves people that didn't go to higher institution.some people that finished only secondary school see themselves as illiterates.And you said you are 57 going to 59 lol story just to put that guy off you that said someone you were talking to about a business proposal wants to be intimate with you abi na sugar grand pa lol
Lol... I'm not trying to twist, to what end would i do that? Lol... But to be candid, an educated person can be an illiterate or act like one. If the person blocks formal education from having an effect on him or her. That's one.

Being an illiterate could also mean having no knowledge of a specific course. For example a company requesting that an applicant must computer literate does not necessarily mean the applicant must posses a degree on computer but basic ideas on computer. You get?

That's my official NL age cheesy , it's for people like the guy I responded to so they will know how to cry more. cheesy

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Then have one partner you fvvking naa.. Go through her health status.. Checkups and all.

Or you use condom.guy for now just want to be alone.I am non committal for now.A girl will always want you to commit but for now I am pursuing a different goal
It's that simple.
Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by Nyascobar1414: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
guobe:
No na I don't fancy insulting online.you were quite insultive calling her evening newspaper.if na your sister you go like am.e no easy for the female folks.I cherish them alot.Though she was insulting me but I kept my cool.you know women have sharp mouth.

Yea, you right!

Re: Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal by guobe: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol... I'm not trying to twist, to what end would i do that? Lol... But to be candid, an educated person can be an illiterate or act like one. If the person blocks formal education from having an effect on him or her. That's one.

Being an illiterate could also mean having no knowledge of a specific course. For example a company requesting that an applicant must computer literate does not necessarily mean the applicant must posses a degree on computer but basic ideas on computer. You get?

That's my official NL age cheesy , it's for people like the guy I responded to so they will know how to cry more. cheesy
this girl en you sabi dribble Well well.well it's all good you sound British that's how they behave they are masters of English language and know how to play with words and are very eloquent in telling white lies.

Look At What I Did To This Facebook Girl / Sex Scandal Of The Year / Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55