Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (68971 Views)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by bobchigar(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient

Because of Peter Obi bill board seen being erected in Osun State, you are concluding that Osun State are now supporting Peter Obi. Is Osun State not part of Nigeria that he is aspiring to become president? Are you so hopeless that you did not expect to Peter Obi campaign awareness in Osun State? Anyway, you can be using it to make yourselves happy.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Nah today I Know you undecided

Stop being too confident of your lagosian, you're Edo indigene
I'm happy no be today you know me...you've not said what my signature says still. If you can succeed in changing my state of origin to edo, then I'd leave tomorrow cheesy
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mightyhaze: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Hahahah

Afonja will slam their heads today
not a sensible statement...

Be wise
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Littlefingerjp: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

You think Obi is agbado server,we no dey give shi shi...If you wan do anything, na from ur pocket... I was expecting you people to say its IPOB members in osun state that erected the billboard because excuse don finish for una mouth
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by dele2k4(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Poster, where is this in Osun?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dem never see sumshin

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
One man on Twitter called the Youths Coconut generation.... only if he knew what Coconut is and how powerful that fruit or plant is to man kind....
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Celebjay: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Its peter Obi or nobody... Sorry for those voting tinubu all because they're yorubas. Make una wake up. We are wiser now!!! Its time to fix Nigeria
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by shinealight(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDlKuXMRZ8
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by donprayer900(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wow

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by stacyadams: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nefort:

The northern masses are the problem. Their lack of enlightenment will make them vote Tinubu if Buhari tells them to do so.
but buhari won't tell them to vote tinubu grin
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Christistruth00: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Everlastingson:

But he rejected them nah. Which betraoyal pass that one? Person wey wayward sotey he reject him father's name. Osun cannot be deceived to vote for Tinubu.

He has been forgiven long ago
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Vistra40: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Leemekzy:

Win wish osun state? The same state that he could not deliver to his cousin the oyetola the incumbent governor

Presidential is a different game entirely. I’m not his supporter but am just being realistic. Except he truly isn’t popular in the state.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by sirwealth(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
[code][/code]
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

A lot of my Yoruba friends are Obi fanatics.
You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

Who to dey suffer dey sweet abeg?
The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.

They'll fail
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by goodman5(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
End SAR will be a child play if Dem fall to declare obi president next year
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Blake755: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
I am in that picture.
My purpose in life is too deliver osun to labour party.
Insha Allah.
Obi-datti 2023
I don sight u sir nah u use ladder climb there grin cheesy obidient or nothing
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
The way you Pandora supporters are having orgasms here and there on this thread, I hope you guys won't call Yoruba, especially Osun people betrayals after the election when results are being announced.
What more can I say?
Continue to live in your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by HeroicMeastro: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023
You mean President of Igboland?

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Altruisticboy: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient

See the 20 people that will vote Obi in 2023.. they are party members. They even look like they don't like what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Altruisticboy: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2022
floret23:
I am from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). Tinubu can not win here. Tinubu is exactly opposite of everything Omoluabi represent.

Ni ipinle Omoluabi, we put humanity before trible and religion.

You lied. Am.from EDE. Osun state
.they only wanted Oyetola out..and that's by his goons in APC. NO SINGLE osun indigene would vote against Tinubu unless foreigners living here

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Altruisticboy: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2022
saintrow1:
People have the right to put Billboard anywhere in Nigeria but if tinubus billboard is not allowed outside yoruba land or vandalise then all LP billboard will have to go down.

Try it in any ibo land and you be dead in a minute. We warned you all..the Ibos have evil mind
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Altruisticboy: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

We understand that

But some very bitter mean spirited people don’t understand that you don’t need to be from a State in order to be Governor as long as you are Yoruba

Aregbosola’s Father was Egbira from Kogi State yet Aregbesola ruled Osun State Twice on Account Of his Ijesha Mother

Saraki is not from Kwara but from Abeokuta and he was Governor of Kwara twice

As long as you are Yoruba you can be a Gov in anywhere in Yorubaland

It is annoying when people that are not even from the SW are Complaining that someone from the SW

should not Govern another SW state

They expect everyone to adopt their Bad Belle Politics towards their own People

Funny thing is that i read online an interview where one chukwudi was saying he's from.Lagos. many of these Igbo Easterners claim Lagos but Tinubu a Yoruba man is not from Lagos
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Altruisticboy: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind them. They always call us ipob each time we throw our wits behind Obi grin. I'm from Lagos and the support for obi is overwhelming among young and old, Christians and Muslims. Some people need to visit yaba left seriously .

To my igbo brothers, stop attacking us ,especially Yoruba youths cos you didn't have any understanding hoq much obi means to us all, both Christians and Muslims alike. Did you know he's lagos boy? His investments are here and he employed across all tribes. Wait till he campaigns in Yoruba land and hear him speak yoruba.

Please always attack Tinubu's blind followers instead

See this chiidi who was born in Lagos can now speak Yoruba very well. Even bears Yoruba name on nairaland
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2022
floret23:
I am from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). Tinubu can not win here. Tinubu is exactly opposite of everything Omoluabi represent.

Ni ipinle Omoluabi, we put humanity before trible and religion.

Love you plenty, sweetheart. Women are always the pacesetter for progress kiss

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ElSudani: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Amazing how Yorubas are now wonderful people. They are suddenly no longer ewedu guzzling Afonjas.
We are not voting for Obi and it has nothing to do with your diatribe against us. We just don't think he is competent enough.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Vistra40:

You will be fooling yourself to think the money spent in erecting the bill board came from Peter obi. That’s why it would be difficult for anyone who is waiting for money to come from him. The advantage of an organic support.

They think his like other politicians, that they hardly believe anyone can be so good and perfect.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
Hahahah

Afonja will slam their heads today

What's wrong with you? Please, my Yoruba loves, this is a fake moniker, one of them who come on this faceless forum to cause division. Do not pay attention to this or any moniker. You're wise to smell a rat from afar. Thank you.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Doyou2019: 2:55am On Aug 01, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I dey tell you, brother man.
My immediate former boss, a wicked Yoruba bigot, who talks down on his employees at will, and hardly ever pays them, once came out of the closet with his support of Tinubu, and trust me, we were all shocked at first - not because we thought of him as a better man for such nonsense, but because we all considered him a well-educated man to have known better.

When one day at recess, he tried to throw dirt on Peter Obi, labelling him a thief, just like his fellow urchins do on here, I called him out, right in front of my colleagues, and gave him a piece of everyone's mind about his Tilumbu god. He couldn't believe his ears. Every other Yoruba person in the room wanted Obi, but him!
At that very moment gan, me sef, I was ready to quit the useless, toxic job.
And I did quit a month later, without being paid. grin
I wonder why most Tilumbu followers are such wicked souls though. Such soulless cunts. To think that one even calls himself a bible believer and feigns it very well with his acting and cheap gaslighting.
Awon oniyeye gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Abdu81: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2022
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for tinubu.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Good one
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient

grin grin
Social media President. Why Osun youths did not vote LP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Peter Obi: Life Is Not About Owning Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.