Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (68966 Views)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mannasseh(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m not tinubu’s supporter but definitely, he will win osun state. Except you are saying he is not popular in his home state.
if tinubu is from osun, how did he become the gov of lagos state
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Osun State people are wise. They voted for PDP at the state level and would vote for Labour Party at the federal level. While they continue to humiliate that old criminal and former drug lord.
illusion is allowed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
Hmmm so stale. The cursed ones, that's how they write. You are against good things so shall good be far from you. It's high time anybody that doesn't wish Nigrians good should take a curse on their generation alone for the sake of innocent non Tribalist. You are still suffering the Buhari disease you brought and wants to destroy your life with a man full of evil.
Tinubu will obviously succeed Buhari and Okoros will continue to wail for Biafra agitation grin grin grin
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2022
They don't want to hear the truth but I will still say it,just forget about SW, Tinubu is winning massively..
Don't let all this youth that can't stand three hours
or leave the queue for matches like man U Vs Chelsea mislead you.
Those people that will really vote are the 40s upward and that's the fact. I'm not campaigning for anybody but I can say LP has no ground in the west .The results will be shocking and by then you obidient will be saying na rigging.....
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2022
You're not lagosian, you're Akoko Edo indigene.

Infact I have friends from your place who answers Yoruba names.

Akoko Edo are among the yorubalike(if not Yoruba) People we have in Edo State
Eriokanmi:
I'm happy no be today you know me...you've not said what my signature says still. If you can succeed in changing my state of origin to edo, then I'd leave tomorrow cheesy
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

shatap he's a full Omoluabi
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Vistra40: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
mannasseh:

if tinubu is from osun, how did he become the gov of lagos state

So you didn’t know tinubu is from osun? Wow! I guess you are new to politics then.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Yes but not Lagosian.

NwaMamaIwota:
shatap he's a full Omoluabi
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes but not Lagosian.

he's a lagosian please.
leave him alone.

Meanwhile
sex was great yesterday with you kiss
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Shaa join us in voting obi...and by the time I declare my intentions in lagos, not necessarily a pilitical move, I'd invite you.

All you said is true about me. But I claim my mum's origin which is Lagos. I had also tackled you on this in the past if you remember. I was born here so was my dad. By the virtue of my mum and birth, I'm a bona-fide lagosian. My state of origin is also Lagos. I guess you were pained because I joined millions of edo people to chase tinubu out of edo tongue grin. I was among those who always told you guys that tinubu isn't from lagos. Now, you know. Go to his Wikipedia page for details.

Among your mentor and myself, who's more lagosian? He was adopted by late habitat Mogaji and had his name changed. He was never born here. He's from osun state. Its just like telling me Fashola and ambode aren't lagosians simply because their fathers are from Ekiti state. Ambode's dad is from Ijero Local Government in Ekiti. Hamza, deputy governor's dad who died recently was a king in ogun state. Even Pa Jakande's family, through whom we had a voice today hailed from kwara

I'd urge you leave trash for our LAWMA. It's their job. Have a nice day.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Brian47(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2022
PVC registration have ended.

Hope all of you are registered voters?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by teawhy2788(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2022
History is there for us to extrapole about our future
The history of Tinubu as governor of Lagos state pinpoint and depicts how he apppinted nd accomodotates people on merits and competency rather than favoritism

Likewise, history of Peter Obi as governor pointing to how extradite or deported people from other states.

With the above reason, we need a unifier and progressively visionary leader like Tinubu.

My vote for the #CITYBOY
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Phcmayor(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Let's see how this pounds out
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by God1stson(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

These are the people that destroyed Tinubu’s billboard.

In fact it’s as they are erecting this at that exact location grin
In as much as I am Obidient, I do not support the destruction of bill boards of other contestants. It's anti democratic and will put us in the league of what we want to change. Let's play politics without bitterness. But online, I think it will be better to match their violence with vawulence lol.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by deeva2: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
kk2027:
Nice one from Osun peeps

They are actually biafran in Osun
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by deeva2: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
onuman:

In bold: if Tinubu wins, he will last a few weeks in Aso Rock, his death can easily be explained as due to his Parkinsonism or incontinence.
Shettima the Boko Haram financier shall take over Nigeria.

Youths are getting serious against APC on discovering the plan of Buhari's cabal.

Tinubu myt last longer than you..You want to be like kwanu who declared buhari's death but ended up in prison.

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by deeva2: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
floret23:
I doubt Tinubu would win Osun State where I am. He is considered a bastard here because his character is different from that of a typical Osun person. Tinubu is overrated online.

Another biafran in disguise.. How is Tinubu's character different from osun ppl?

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
God1stson:

In as much as I am Obidient, I do not support the destruction of bill boards of other contestants. It's anti democratic and will put us in the league of what we want to change. Let's play politics without bitterness. But online, I think it will be better to match their violence with vawulence lol.

It was not Obi supporters that destroyed the Billboard o.

I think it was Adeleke supporters and they know it.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by deeva2: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Theoarhics:
Only a cursed person would vote for APC in 2023. This election is between evil (APC )and good (LP).

Another biafran on the loose

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by yungcheda(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter is not even struggling. It's the good citizens of Nigeria that are the ones making sure he wins
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by onuman: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
deeva2:

Tinubu myt last longer than you..You want to be like kwanu who declared buhari's death but ended up in prison.

If Tinubu lasts longer than me, it's a one chance abnormality. Tinubu is expected to expire from Aso Rock after a few months as president, if any miracle makes him to become president of Nigeria. Shettima is your president in the waiting if any miracle makes Tinubu win.

Tinubu clandestinely sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators in his bid to blackmail Fulani to hand over power to Tinubu in 2023.
Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by deeva2: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
onuman:

If Tinubu lasts longer than me, it's a one chance abnormality. Tinubu is expected to expire from Aso Rock after a few months as president, if any miracle makes him to become president of Nigeria. Shettima is your president in the waiting if any miracle makes Tinubu win.

Tinubu clandestinely sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators in his bid to blackmail Fulani to hand over power to Tinubu in 2023.
Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

BAT 2023

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by onuman: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
deeva2:

BAT 2023

Bola Tinubu shall form another NADECO after he loses the 2023 presidential election.

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by onyemaair: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient

WE need your presence in this thread below. Tinubu supporters have dominated the thread and are using it for propaganda. We need more Obi supporters to fight their propaganda. These Tinubu people have really mastered the use of propaganda, with videos and pictures and people are falling for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment

People like Myhusband, whom happens to be my friend needs help to see beyond sentiment and ethnicity.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by floret23(f): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2022
deeva2:

Another biafran in disguise.. How is Tinubu's character different from osun ppl?

Thank you for your questions.

1. Tinubu is greedy, inconsiderate, and desperate.

2. Tinubu is too controversial, a drug baron and also corrupt.

3. Tinubu is opposite everything an Omoluabi represents.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by deeva2: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2022
floret23:

Thank you for your questions.

1. Tinubu is greedy, inconsiderate, and desperate.

2. Tinubu is too controversial, a drug baron and also corrupt.

3. Tinubu is opposite everything an Omoluabi represents.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Be sincere and be proud of your state pls...Which biafran state are you from?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by floret23(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
deeva2:

A Captive President, Blighted Country, Docile People | Guardian Nigeria
Those Nigerians who once thought that the Buhari presidency would take our country to a destination better than this forlorn outpost of stasis, anarchy and overwhelming misery now know better

Those Nigerians who once thought that the Buhari presidency would take our country to a destination better than this forlorn outpost of stasis, anarchy and overwhelming misery now know better. They are shaking their heads in utter regret, and sheer bewilderment.

When we warned, even as early as the days before the 2015 presidential vote, that Buhari’s rabid sectionalism and extreme religious proclivities would push Nigeria to a sad precipice, we were excoriated and branded as hateful and irrational peddlers of Islamophobia. But those who pointed accusing fingers at us then are now also crying, painfully – victims of Islamist terrorism, Fulani herdsmen’s terrorism and expansionism, armed banditry, kidnapping for hefty pay-offs and sundry criminalities that have become the chief themes of Buhari’s reign so far.

But, lest we forget, this is the man whom Boko Haram once pencilled down as their spokesman before he became president – based on his strident support for them (once upon a time?) This is a president in whose cabinet a popular and self-confessed Al-Qaeda apologist snugly perches – one of the president’s closest allies.

So what had Nigerians expected? To expect anything other than the prevailing atmosphere of siege and dark clouds hanging all over the country would amount to deluding ourselves, and even Mr Buhari himself. After all, Nigerians are receiving exactly what they bargained for. Moreover, it is said that countries get the kind of leaders they deserve.

In an editorial condemning a gift of one million dollars, President Buhari surreptitiously offered the terrorist government of Afghanistan, that the Nigerian Tribune (April 4, 2022) captured the very flavour of the last seven years. “Nigerians are genuinely fed up with the Buhari administration and cannot wait for it to run down its time and depart,” the newspaper declared.

Then it continued: “Not only is the president incompetent, he has shown time and again that he is also insensitive. The criticisms against the president when he was running for office in 2015 was that he was too sectarian and provincial and that he did not have the imagination to run a local government, let alone a country as complex as Nigeria.”

And with a finality that has a ring of tragedy, tinged with regret, the editorial ended: “Sadly, the time has proved those critics right.”

Terrorists may soon knock on the gates of the presidential villa, Abuja. Bishop Matthew Kukah warned the Buhari administration to guard against insurgency turning the north into another Afghanistan. Recall that on August 15, 2021, Islamist terrorists, the Taliban, took control of Kabul, the Afghanistan capital.

The Daily Post (December 26, 2021) reported the cleric as raising the alarm that “so many communities have been turned into gulags of misery, death, pain and perfidy,” and called out that “we must move quickly before Arewa, our beloved Arewa, descends into ‘Arewanistan’ (coined from Afghanistan).” But, apparently, the Bishop’s warning has not been taken seriously.

Today, not only is the entire north and other parts of the country reeling from wanton acts of terrorism and armed attacks, the possibility of terrorists reenacting the Kabul take-over in our country’s capital is growing by the day. Consider these. On July 5, terrorists attacked the Kuje prison in the federal capital and freed 600 of their compatriots held in the facility.

Then on July 24, two officers and eight soldiers were killed by terrorists during an ambush in Bwari, also the nation’s city. It is worthy of note that the Taliban seized the capital city without firing a shot after waging a 20-year bloody jihad against the Americans and the Afghan administration. The insurgents were aided and abetted by government officials – both within the military and state establishments – who later seamlessly melted into the new Taliban administration.

And in a move that shocked Nigerians and most of the international community, which regards that government as a pariah, it emerged early this year that President Buhari had secretly donated $1 million to the Taliban as so-called humanitarian aid through the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Latest international security reports have revealed that Afghanistan is gradually becoming a safe haven and training ground for Islamist terrorists from all over the world.

And considering the strong links between Nigeria’s Boko Haram, Ansaru and Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) and the more formidable and brutal Islamist terrorist groups such as Al-Qaeda and Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) which have global networks, this should be a source of serious concern to Nigerians and the international community.

What with the puzzling and persistent (some say deliberate) failure of the Buhari government to rein in Nigeria’s terrorists, armed Fulani herdsmen and well-armed bandits and kidnappers, As we have seen above, some of them have become so elusive, powerful and audacious that they have made the nation’s capital city a routine playground under the watch of Mr Buhari – a retired Army General.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/a-captive-president-blighted-country-docile-people/amp
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by floret23(f): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
deeva2:

Ipinle Omoluabi represents virtues
Tinubu represent everything against virtues
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by deeva2: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2022
floret23:
A Captive President, Blighted Country, Docile People | Guardian Nigeria
Those Nigerians who once thought that the Buhari presidency would take our country to a destination better than this forlorn outpost of stasis, anarchy and overwhelming misery now know better

Those Nigerians who once thought that the Buhari presidency would take our country to a destination better than this forlorn outpost of stasis, anarchy and overwhelming misery now know better. They are shaking their heads in utter regret, and sheer bewilderment.

When we warned, even as early as the days before the 2015 presidential vote, that Buhari’s rabid sectionalism and extreme religious proclivities would push Nigeria to a sad precipice, we were excoriated and branded as hateful and irrational peddlers of Islamophobia. But those who pointed accusing fingers at us then are now also crying, painfully – victims of Islamist terrorism, Fulani herdsmen’s terrorism and expansionism, armed banditry, kidnapping for hefty pay-offs and sundry criminalities that have become the chief themes of Buhari’s reign so far.

But, lest we forget, this is the man whom Boko Haram once pencilled down as their spokesman before he became president – based on his strident support for them (once upon a time?) This is a president in whose cabinet a popular and self-confessed Al-Qaeda apologist snugly perches – one of the president’s closest allies.

So what had Nigerians expected? To expect anything other than the prevailing atmosphere of siege and dark clouds hanging all over the country would amount to deluding ourselves, and even Mr Buhari himself. After all, Nigerians are receiving exactly what they bargained for. Moreover, it is said that countries get the kind of leaders they deserve.

In an editorial condemning a gift of one million dollars, President Buhari surreptitiously offered the terrorist government of Afghanistan, that the Nigerian Tribune (April 4, 2022) captured the very flavour of the last seven years. “Nigerians are genuinely fed up with the Buhari administration and cannot wait for it to run down its time and depart,” the newspaper declared.

Then it continued: “Not only is the president incompetent, he has shown time and again that he is also insensitive. The criticisms against the president when he was running for office in 2015 was that he was too sectarian and provincial and that he did not have the imagination to run a local government, let alone a country as complex as Nigeria.”

And with a finality that has a ring of tragedy, tinged with regret, the editorial ended: “Sadly, the time has proved those critics right.”

Terrorists may soon knock on the gates of the presidential villa, Abuja. Bishop Matthew Kukah warned the Buhari administration to guard against insurgency turning the north into another Afghanistan. Recall that on August 15, 2021, Islamist terrorists, the Taliban, took control of Kabul, the Afghanistan capital.

The Daily Post (December 26, 2021) reported the cleric as raising the alarm that “so many communities have been turned into gulags of misery, death, pain and perfidy,” and called out that “we must move quickly before Arewa, our beloved Arewa, descends into ‘Arewanistan’ (coined from Afghanistan).” But, apparently, the Bishop’s warning has not been taken seriously.

Today, not only is the entire north and other parts of the country reeling from wanton acts of terrorism and armed attacks, the possibility of terrorists reenacting the Kabul take-over in our country’s capital is growing by the day. Consider these. On July 5, terrorists attacked the Kuje prison in the federal capital and freed 600 of their compatriots held in the facility.

Then on July 24, two officers and eight soldiers were killed by terrorists during an ambush in Bwari, also the nation’s city. It is worthy of note that the Taliban seized the capital city without firing a shot after waging a 20-year bloody jihad against the Americans and the Afghan administration. The insurgents were aided and abetted by government officials – both within the military and state establishments – who later seamlessly melted into the new Taliban administration.

And in a move that shocked Nigerians and most of the international community, which regards that government as a pariah, it emerged early this year that President Buhari had secretly donated $1 million to the Taliban as so-called humanitarian aid through the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Latest international security reports have revealed that Afghanistan is gradually becoming a safe haven and training ground for Islamist terrorists from all over the world.

And considering the strong links between Nigeria’s Boko Haram, Ansaru and Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) and the more formidable and brutal Islamist terrorist groups such as Al-Qaeda and Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) which have global networks, this should be a source of serious concern to Nigerians and the international community.

What with the puzzling and persistent (some say deliberate) failure of the Buhari government to rein in Nigeria’s terrorists, armed Fulani herdsmen and well-armed bandits and kidnappers, As we have seen above, some of them have become so elusive, powerful and audacious that they have made the nation’s capital city a routine playground under the watch of Mr Buhari – a retired Army General.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/a-captive-president-blighted-country-docile-people/amp

Deal with ur copy and paste article..I dnt av time for this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.