Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (68972 Views)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Sagtop: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tell Me How Many Votes LP Had In Same Osun. These Are Igbo Traders & Their Families In Ile Ife, A Facebook Friend Shot The Pictures and Added Video Join Sef undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Spicycat(f): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
fourboys:
Tinubu's state shocked shocked shocked shocked

There's nothing wrong in erecting campaign billboards anyway in Nigeria undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by sapoyoro(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023
I’m in osogbo and I’m an indigene of the town.
But even though I will likely vote for Atiku,majority of the youths I’ve spoken to will vote for Peter obi.
As it stands today,osogbo vote is between Peter obi and Atiku Abubakar.
Baba tinubu no Dey the equation at all.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by frugal(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023
Massive free love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by sapoyoro(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

Ogbeni gbenuu werey oshii ee sohun.
Na we we Dey osun know as e Dey go.
I’m from osogbo and with what I can hear on the street tinubu will not even smell second.
Abeg who come life come suffer,Apc has shown us shege.
We go shock tinubu and his urchins again in osun in February.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by skywalker240(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Festy4u:

Some comrade no just get joy at all! grin

Oya comrade, come and be going. You don too yarn today! grin
Vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by brown3: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

These are the people that destroyed Tinubu’s billboard.

In fact it’s as they are erecting this at that exact location grin
the youths are angry, they destroy tinubus's bill board and replace it with PO bill board. Truthfully Nigeria youths have waken up.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

A lot of my Yoruba friends are Obi fanatics.
You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

Who to dey suffer dey sweet abeg?
The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.

On point. When I became OBIdient, I was called all sort of names like Ibo, Ipob, ESN, etc. That I did not support Tinubu, that does not make me less Omoluabi.

On ObiDatti mandate all Nigerians stand.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by kk2027: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's indeed the turn of the youths

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by floret23(f): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m not tinubu’s supporter but definitely, he will win osun state. Except you are saying he is not popular in his home state.
I doubt Tinubu would win Osun State where I am. He is considered a bastard here because his character is different from that of a typical Osun person. Tinubu is overrated online.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by OsunOriginal: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
floret23:
I doubt Tinubu would win Osun State where I am. He is considered a bastard here because his character is different from that of a typical Osun person. Tinubu is overrated online.

Where in Ousn are you from? APC almost won Osun guber and those who voted for APC are still there in Osun. And many of those who voted for PDP would definitely vote for APC in the general election. PDP for example got 45 thousand votes from Ede because a son of the soil (Adeleke) was contesting. Naturally, Ede would have voted for the APC and this is what they would do in 2023. Many other towns would do the same.

How an apu-filled head would think Osun would vote Peter Obi/LP is what I don't understand. How and where? He may not even appear in top five when the result is announced.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by BATified2023: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
fourboys:
Tinubu's state shocked shocked shocked shocked
hope u igbos can allow people to erect tinubu billboard in anambra?

8 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Christistruth00: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient

As long as they allow the same for Tinubu and Atiku without any Threats or violence in Aba

Osun is going to be very disobedient to Obi because Tinubu is their Son

2 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Christistruth00: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sagtop:
Tell Me How Many Votes LP Had In Same Osun. These Are Igbo Traders & Their Families In Ile Ife, A Facebook Friend Shot The Pictures and Added Video Join Sef undecided

LP Of Peter Obi had about 2,700 Votes in Osun State Elections

It is surprising they got that much

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by floret23(f): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Where in Ousn are you from? APC almost won Osun guber and those who voted for APC are still there in Osun. And many of those who voted for PDP would definitely vote for APC in the general election. PDP for example got 45 thousand votes from Ede because a son of the soil (Adeleke) was contesting. Naturally, Ede would have voted for the APC and this is what they would do in 2023. Many other towns would do the same.

How an apu-filled head would think Osun would vote Peter Obi/LP is what I don't understand. How and where? He may not even appear in top five when the result is announced.
Characteristics of Tinubu's surpporters. Like Tinubu like his surpporters.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Vistra40: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
floret23:

Shocking to hear

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Commanderinpips: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment

My brother, that's very true we will then advice Peter Obi on how many psychaitric hospitals he need to build.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Starkid3010(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient
grin osun obidieent? You be Obidient

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
I am in that picture.
My purpose in life is too deliver osun to labour party.
Insha Allah.
Obi-datti 2023

Pls how can we crowd fund for you people. The youths needs to take fish and drinks when they finish projects like this.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by 1east: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi is a movement

2 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by abc115: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
25 States in the bags

4 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Kurutinto(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u igbos can allow people to erect tinubu billboard in anambra?

Stop making the election look tribal. Is that the only card you have to play?? What is APC even campaigning with?? Evil people. The youths are waiting for you people next year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by RIDOO: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

A lot of my Yoruba friends are Obi fanatics.
You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

Who to dey suffer dey sweet abeg?
The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.

Who to dey suffer dey sweet?Hmn that word deep for who know word.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Realists(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment

This your fanatism reminds me of Sai Baba Buhari zombies, hope your own Obism won't be worse than Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Bluev: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
People de vex o wahlai. The suffering and killing in the land is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by jimetagambo: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
floret23:
I am from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). Tinubu can not win here. Tinubu is exactly opposite of everything Omoluabi represent.

Ni ipinle Omoluabi, we put humanity before trible and religion.

If Tinubu does not win Osun, Atiku will.

You can take that to the bank!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peter Obi. A man loved by all Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by SmellyNyash: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Peter Obi: Life Is Not About Owning Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.