Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? (1761 Views)

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? by sosilly4b(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2007
Sometimes when i really get close to some of my female friends that i met online and i begin to have a powerful feelings for some while something keeps telling me if it might be sensible trusting those girls i met online.If she was online purposely to get hooked and i found her,what then stops him/her from doing it again and again to some other guys/girls.What do you plan in future for the girl/guy you met online.Do you ever think it's possible he/she becomes your future partner or maybe you only hunt for da di**k or pu**y with no strings attached.Share it and lets feel you,
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? by desgiezd(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
Meeting a lady online does not make her less human or a material unfit for marriage. In fact, you could meet your future partner anywhere. What really matters is getting to know her better and knowing if she is the kind of person you would want as a wife. If you are afraid that she might go online and keeps meeting other guys, what then is the guarantee that the lady introduced to you by your friend or aunt is also not being introduced to another guy by her friend or her aunt?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? by iice(f): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2007
*sighs*
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? by georgee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
sosilly4b:

Sometimes when i really get close to some of my female friends that i met online and i begin to have a powerful feelings for some while something keeps telling me if it might be sensible trusting those girls i met online.If she was online purposely to get hooked and i found her,what then stops him/her from doing it again and again to some other guys/girls.What do you plan in future for the girl/guy you met online.Do you ever think it's possible he/she becomes your future partner or maybe you only hunt for da di**k or pu**y with no strings attached.Share it and lets feel you,
well i can see u ar so-silly with your tots. u can jam your partner anywhere.
Online, church, mosque,school,club, on the road, in the bus, etc just name it
Dump thread[sub][/sub]hisses
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? by poshangel: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2008
georgee allow the man now, he probably is in that situation and needs advice. anyway for me o except d person one meets online isnt the type u r looking 4 then u can go back online and shop for another if that is d best or only place u know to find a partner
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? by Screwdiver(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2008
I married a girl i've met on net first - and I've never regret this.

So, go for it - the internet could be the first step in finding your love.

Good Luck!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met Online? by troy34(m): 6:14am On Apr 02, 2010
where you met the person aint the problem but the characteristics u need in a person. if you find them in a person you met online then you can marry the person

(1) (Reply)

University Relationships:why dont they Last? / Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? / She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.