Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? (1764 Views)

My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by lekanjohn(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
Is it true that single female bankers are in need of love ?
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by opuro(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
Which kain kwestion be dis? Which woman no need love? Banker, police, nurse , teacher, name dem.
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by biola44: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by farouq: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2009
it is true that single female bankers needs love.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by Vuitton(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ Poster you shud have been more elaborate on the topic.

Something like[b] "Is it true that Female Bankers are lonely and in need of loving"[/b]
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by Vuitton(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
In any case sha Female Bankers definitely need love wink
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by IFELEKE(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2009
@topic,
Love is universally sought after and female bankers are no exception.
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by biola44: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2009
the poster is still withholding some info!
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by kufreabasi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
they are desparetly looking for love, espacially marriage.
If you are lucky you can go from bank to bank.
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by frank317: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
yes they are in need of love, go and submit your cv and application
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by platinumnk(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]Male bankers are grin

sha, Im cool grin

I like your signature Frank, me too wink[/glow]
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by kok(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
No need to submit application, This thread can be renamed Female bankers find your love here so every interest guy can post their CVs right here.
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by frank317: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2009
cool
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by mamagee3(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
Who said that one?
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by TheSeeker(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
Must you post?
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]Male bankers are grin

sha, Im cool grin

I like your signature Frank, me too wink[/glow]

are u a banker? just curious
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by spikedcylinder: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
Nawa o. undecided
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Nawa o. undecided
hahaha, which one u dey now?
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by spikedcylinder: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
Lol. Make I talk? grin
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. Make I talk? grin

haha abeg oo, no talk oo, not sure wetin u want talk, lol
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by Godmother(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Poster
You get love to give?
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by platinumnk(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

are u a banker? just curious

[glow=pink,2,300]Si' [/glow]
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]Si' [/glow]

haha, got the message
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by platinumnk(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]sí ahora, tengo que funcionar antes de que me ataquen cool [/glow]
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]sí ahora, tengo que funcionar antes de que me ataquen cool [/glow]

u speaking in tongues now
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by platinumnk(f): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

u speaking in tongues now

[glow=pink,2,300]lol!!! if that is what u want to call it! Spanish! I was saying i had to run away![/glow]
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
Why the generalization or specification? 
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]lol!!! if that is what u want to call it! Spanish! I was saying i had to run away![/glow]

Oh right!! sorry, got no clue
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by nethacker(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2009
everyone needs love grin
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by babygurl19(f): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2009
if u got no clue go to google translate
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by chiejik(f): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2009
everyone needs love  

like me i need it baaaaaadly
can anyone help but not a banker shaa oh
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by dfanthom(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2009
everyone needs luv.
kindly initiate threads that are more challengingly interesting. grin

shocked shocked grin grin cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Help! My Five Years Relationship Is About To Crumble! / Apologize To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.