Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States (32618 Views)

Banditry And Atiku's "90% Voters" By Abimbola Adelakun / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Zico5(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115313488:

See the difference APC gave PDP in last presidential election in Lagos with all Tinubu vote buying and thugs, APC narrowly won the election talk more of now BVAS is involved, with high insecurity, poverty unemployment and economy turmoil and you believe APC will win Lagos Endsas squad 2 is loading, you guys don't know what is coming
You remember there was senatorial election after Ensars. It will clear from Ur eyes very soon. Las las you will start singing Biafra again
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Akerele44(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Politics is one of the north central major concern tongue

That's the major weak point of PETER OBI if we are to say the truth
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Temptee101(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Sunday2021:
Rivers state, Delta state are all for Atiku.

Hahahahahahaha...

Dreamer. I'm sure you mistook Rivers and Delta as Adamawa and Gombe.

E go soon clear for your eyes.

Everybody and everything is becoming Obidient, hope you are aware?
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Sunday2021: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Temptee101:

Hahahahahahaha...

Dreamer. I'm sure you mistook Rivers and Delta as Adamawa and Gombe.

E go soon clear for your eyes.

Everybody and everything is becoming Obidient, hope you are aware?
unfortunately there is no polling station in social media.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2022
onuman:

Are Yoruba people not modern humans who will take to holidaying in the moon, if given the chance?

Which modern Yoruba person who is not infested with the disease of ethno-religious bigotry, will vote Bola Tinubu or Atiku Abubakar, when a Peter Obi is on the same ballot paper?
Why do you feel the South West will vote for Obi rather than Tinubu?

Tinubu will win the South West with a wide margin. They will turn out for their son

Have you forgotten this is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by inoki247: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Its normal in politics just as Tambuwal betrayed his friend and ally Wike and he didnt die He moved on so shall the south east if such happens person no go die.

Bro just focus on making your self a better living.

Lol I'm already having a better living I'm not waiting on any Govt before I make progress.....

As this Buhari regime worst reach some pepeople av already made it from dere stupidity....

So I don't believe in any Govt....

I'm just looking at people hoping on 2023 before dey want to have a meaningful life instead of focusing more on dere life now...
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Aside from Igbo and Yoruba other tribes make up to 20-30% population of Lagos.

Yorubas make up more than 70% of Lagos

I doubt you have ever been to Lagos State before.

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Jamescyray:
Don't know why many people are being tribalistic about this election (especially Yoruba and Igbos), yet they pretend they are not.

I am a Yoruba but my concern is about who can make Nigeria economy better. The economy is affecting everyone irrespective of the tribe.

With my research and from my own stand point, Peter Obi is the best candidate amidst the three prominent candidate (I'm not saying this to please anyone, but because it is the right thing to do).

Why is Obi the best? His track record in Anambra is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku might win ss narrowly
The most important thing in the South South is for APC not to lose scandalously. If the PDP have 50%, APC must be able to have 45%
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Hakeem3:

Trust me when I say Peter Obi will clear 70% of North central making him the winner �
Obi will have 70% in the North Central?

Most of you know nothing about politics, una go just dey throw figures around.

So APC and PDP will share 30% among each other? grin
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Badgers14:

Tinubu might be a political savvy person but election wise he is not that popular in SW.

Most of you guys on Nairaland are jokers grin
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Prinzzy5:
One thing I like about all these APC supporters is that they talk like Peter Obi, Datti and Labour Party are children that just joined politics yesterday.
Lol
Peter Obi for one is experienced, Datti has been in politics too. They are not stupid. Whilst you think their supporters are just online, you also believe that Peter Obi does not know that he needs physical voters too
Don't worry ehn, the shock is coming grin
Peter Obi is a light weight politician, he could not even fight for the PDP ticket

He would have lose woefully at the primary.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Temptee101(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Sunday2021:
unfortunately there is no polling station in social media.

This line is already stale na.

You think 2022 is 2015 or 2019 when there was voter apathy and fear of votes not counting.

The surge in voter registration should give you a little insight into what is to about to hit you soon. It has never happened before in our history. People sleeping at the registration centers just to be able to vote.

For your info, I registered newly as well as millions of others because it's obvious our vote will count and it won't be business as usual and leaving the I-dont-care-who-ever-wins attitude and governance for the least qualified and agbadorians to continue ruling and dictating for the rest of us.

History is about to be made, just watch and see.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by IbileIfe: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi will get at least 85% of the votes from South East and South South.

North Central seems to be the decider of who becomes the President in 2023.
Illusions of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by casualobserver: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

NE and NW didn’t determine the presidency in 2011 and 2003 despite voting massively for buhari. Fact!!!

That was because 1) the south was United in terms of voting and there was a log of rigging. Try and use some context and sense when you see figures. The whole of the south voted PDP in 2003 and 2011. I talk only of 2019 because that is when we started seeing results that are more legitimate with less rigging.

In 2023, the south is going to be a wash, results will be tight and will cancel each other out. The election will be won by states where a party controls the state and there are effectively no opposition votes or when there is a significant opposition you still manage a sizeable defeat, this is only relevant in large voter turnout states, katsina, Borno, yobe, rivers, etc etc not states where all the parties are represented, have following and the result is tight because especially with 3 candidates, even if you win you will only gain, 5k, 30k, 60k, 100k votes….that’s nothing when there are states that will give some candidates a margin of victory of over 1m votes!!!

People are shouting about Lagos and 7m registered voters, Lagos votes will be split between Apc PDP and Labour, the gap between winner and loser may not be up to 100k. It doesn’t help or harm anybody
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi will get at least 85% of the votes from South East and South South.

North Central seems to be the decider of who becomes the President in 2023.

Trust Saraki to deal with Tinubu. cheesy
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115310405:
Tinubu will lose Lagos

Looking very likely. Cassava people are in shock. cheesy
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by saintrow1: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

That of South West especially Lagos will be shared between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

Ibos in Lagos are below 2%. Nothing to share with refugees
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Badgers14:

Tinubu might be a political savvy person but election wise he is not that popular in SW.

I don't know if I am the only one that still remembers Funsho Williams, he gave Tinubu a good ride for his money until the dark forces squeezed him out of the game. Had he been alive, he got potential to defeat Tinubu in Lagos state.

Funsho Williams and his tragic death in the hands of assassins is still fresh in my mind. Up till today, his killers are still roaming free! Quick questions that should have led to the arrest of his killers:

1. Who stands to benefit from his untimely death?

2. Who has been fighting him politically since 1999?

3. Who considered him a threat to his ambition of controlling Lagos like an emperor unchallenged?

As for Tinubu's so-called political sagacity, it is nothing but having too much money to buy anyone or to influence the system to favour you. Without Lagos money, Tinubu won't have emerged APC flag bearer and he would just be another old politician like Akande or Bode George.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by saintrow1: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Yorubas make up more than 70% of Lagos

I doubt you have ever been to Lagos State before.

Non Yoruba population is not above 15%
The northerners are as many as ibos and other tribes from the south south in Lagos.
Ibos are just parasites that likes to relate themselves with Yorubas and we don't know them. Before colonisation, we Yorubas have historical relations with Edo's and deltans. So I don't know why ibos always tag themselves we Yorubas.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
saintrow1:

Non Yoruba population is not above 15%
The northerners are as many as ibos and other tribes from the south south in Lagos.
Ibos are just parasites that likes to relate themselves with Yorubas and we don't know them. Before colonisation, we Yorubas have historical relations with Edo's and deltans. So I don't know why ibos always tag themselves we Yorubas.
I'm not even Yoruba

But as a guy living in Lagos, I am just telling the guy the fact.

Yorubas are more than 70% in Lagos State.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Vote4ObiDatti: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
casualobserver:

That was because 1) the south was United in terms of voting and there was a log of rigging. Try and use some context and sense when you see figures. The whole of the south voted PDP in 2003 and 2011. I talk only of 2019 because that is when we started seeing results that are more legitimate with less rigging.

In 2023, the south is going to be a wash, results will be tight and will cancel each other out. The election will be won by states where a party controls the state and there are effectively no opposition votes or when there is a significant opposition you still manage a sizeable defeat, this is only relevant in large voter turnout states, katsina, Borno, yobe, rivers, etc etc not states where all the parties are represented, have following and the result is tight because especially with 3 candidates, even if you win you will only gain, 5k, 30k, 60k, 100k votes….that’s nothing when there are states that will give some candidates a margin of victory of over 1m votes!!!

People are shouting about Lagos and 7m registered voters, Lagos votes will be split between Apc PDP and Labour, the gap between winner and loser may not be up to 100k. It doesn’t help or harm anybody

You're a very poor analyst, or simply being delusional. South is even more United today, at least SE and SS and overwhelmingly in support of Obi. Obi is also likely to win Lagos or at least get 40%. Even in the other SW states Tinubu will win, other parties will still get significant votes.

Rigging has always been worse in the North. It was used by APC in 2015 and 2019. Even states that were ravaged by Boko Haram returned surreal numbers that could only be possible with rigging. Lagos is likely going to have more voters than Kano for the first time considering all the hype going on about it. SS states like Rivers and Delta now have huge voter population rivaling the so-called KKK states and they're going to vote for Obi. For the first time, the Christians are going to vote in one accord.

On the contrary, it is the North where parties will cancel each other. APC and PDP will checkmate each other in the muslim parts of NW and NE while Labour Party walks away with Christian votes in the Middle Belt. It would even be more disastrous for APC and PDP if Kwankwaso doesn't chicken out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Reinaldo:

Trust Saraki to deal with Tinubu. cheesy
Which Saraki? Or is it the same Saraki in Kwara,that has not been able to win any election since 2019? Saraki that has been retired politically since 2019 grin

Tinubu will win Kwara State with a wide margin.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by BlazinGlory40: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
casualobserver:

I guess you are one of those that gives the north too much importance to think they determine who becomes president. So are you saying the figures up north are not rigged as well? You also forget that southerners usually do not care to vote. See, if you are one of those who worships the ground on which the north walks just to get power, I am not like that.

Need I remind you sir that the NC votes differently from the core north especially with a sizeable Christian population.

There is no buhari on the ballot this time around so every core northern state is a toss up. Don’t expect they will all queue behind tinubu massively because he is in APC. There is also no guarantee that a party will win a state it controls at the state level as there are previous examples to prove that point.

Most importantly, the BVAS is here to stay. No more cooking up figures to win elections; the governors would have very little influence on how the electorate would vote except they like the candidate. Hence, you see all those high figures in the north, it won’t be that way this time and PDP, APC and NNPP will cancel themselves out in especially the NW.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by garfield1: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
The most important thing in the South South is for APC not to lose scandalously. If the PDP have 50%, APC must be able to have 45%

It will be like pdp 45% labour 30% apc 20%.apc might win crs and edo.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Zeezenho: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
BATified2023:
the same Lagos of tinubu right?

I know u igbos will want to misbehave

Out of the 7m se/SS is 3m the rest 4m will still be shared if you don't get it forget it.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by yemmywesey(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Freestuffsng and co should stop using lagos number of register voters to boost.More than 4 million of register voters in lagos are non indigenes as compare to other south west states. Oyo state with 3.3million voters,igbos with pvc in this state doubles those of yorubas in the five south east states.

Keep eating your kolanut.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Zeezenho: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
sammirano:

No mind the fool grin intelligent yorubas will rather vote atiku if there is no timubu on the ballot, who even trust Igbos in this country? Many south south will vote timubu. A vote for obi is a vote for violent ipob

While vote for tinubu shettima na vote for boko Haram iswap isis bandits and other 20 unnamed terror group.

I prefer ipob to 30 jihadist terrorist that will come with shettima via tinubu.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Theresamay: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
achi4u:
SE &SS are brothers and there's nothing anyone can do about it
South South is now your brother
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by AyomideOG01: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
post=115313488:

See the difference APC gave PDP in last presidential election in Lagos with all Tinubu vote buying and thugs, APC narrowly won the election talk more of now BVAS is involved, with high insecurity, poverty unemployment and economy turmoil and you believe APC will win Lagos Endsas squad 2 is loading, you guys don't know what is coming

Don't mind the dumb skull. When campaign starts properly is when we will remind them of all the atrocities of Tinubu and his APC... We will never forget the role Tinubu and his APC played in the massacre of innocent Nigerian youths at lekki tollgate

2 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Zeezenho: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
adioolayi:
This statistics has emphasized one thing that sane Nigerians know before now and they have not be contesting..

LP will win SS and SE States.

APC will win SW Sates.

The other aspect that most obedient are not agreeing to is,

The LP win in SS and SE are actually a lose for PDP and not really for APC.. because, they traditionally do not vote APC in those States...maybe Edo State a little exception.

As a fact, APC will even do better in some states where APC is currently the governor of those States, Crossrivers and Imo State. If they can get Wike..the chances go higher in Rivers too... although, they may still not win these states, they will put up a better show.

Now, the battle goes to NE....you can call Tinubu all the names you want, they have tactically picked a Shettima from NE to decimate Atiku's influence from that Zone.... atleast, APC will win minimum of 2 States from that Zone and get tangible votes from the remaining..while PDP and Atiku wins the remaining. Peter Obi will need a miracle to put up a show here.

NW....asides Sokoto for PDP.... Kwankwaso will put up a fight and again decimate PDP's Traditional votes in Kano ..he may even win Kano State..but the presence of APC's Governors in these States will work well for APC...APC to win atleast 3 States from NW. I see no Peter Obi here.

Now North Central...Kwara and Kogi will go to APC.. because of two factors... Culturally related to some extent with the Yoruba's and the power of APC incumbent Governors. Peter Obi will put up some show here..same with PDP...but APC will win atleast 2 States here.

In all, LP and NNPP are only out to decimate and eat deep into PDP's natural votes. It would have been a walkover for PDP and Atiku if these candidates are not on the ballot.

At the end....it's an advantage for APC.

You mentioned kwara and kogi in NC where don't you tell us about the other 4 nc states? Out of 7m Lagos voters SS/se/nc indigen are up to 3m pluse other Yoruba obidient youth in south west oga

Mathematically APC And PDP have no chance in this election and the good thing is that no chance of ballots snatching.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Igbojew: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
inoki247:
Dey will never call it fake statistics now let it be the other way round we no go rest dem go don run call it fake manipulated Data dey always want everything to go dere way....

I just hope you guys will not come online and cry and start calling them betrayal or different names when South South wey u dey always try to gum body with leave you guys behind...
Oga talk whatever you want to talk and leave South East and South South out of your hatred talk.Whether our Igbo brothers gum their body with us is none of you Agonjas filled with hatred business......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket / Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.