Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States (32628 Views)

Banditry And Atiku's "90% Voters" By Abimbola Adelakun / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Lajiniran: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
AyomideOG01:

One of the many lost souls we have in Nigeria have just quoted me. Enemies of progress that are willing to sell off the future of their tenth generation for a plate of porridge. God pass una. Una go shame last last

And Obi will give you and your tenth generations a pot of porridge. What did he achieve in Anambra? Nothing. Keep your delusion to yourself. And you are a friend of progress because you support Obi's ambition.

You all cant intimidate or force anyone thats rightly thinking to accept Obi if they don't want to. Your conducts has written Ethno-religious agenda all over Obi. You keep creating tension on social media by cursing and calling people names because they do not share your political view,that is silly, dumb and shows mental deficiency.

You people go as far as editing opponents picture to desperately score cheap popularities, and wishing them death. You all forgot that you said same thing about Buhari, the man is still hale and hearty despite his incompetence. You even said Buhari is dead that its Yusuf of Sudan that the cabal brought to Aso rock as an impostor. Una don forget? The fate of anyone is in no ones hand.

I continue to state it, Obi is not a better candidate than any other political aspirant. If its corruption, he is corrupt- he invested state funds in family business, how is he different from Atiku that sold state companies to friends and associate? He used his child's name to launder state funds as revealed by Pandora papers, how is that different from the corruption you are slandering Tinubu for? if its truthfulness, he is a liar just like any other naija politician, he said he has only one watch, that has been proven to be a lie, he said he does not have a house in Lagos, it has been revealed he did. Doctors strike, ASUU strike and non payment of salaries happened under his watch in Anambra, how is he different from this present Govt of Buhari? If he can truly change Nigeria, why didn't he change Anambra?

He kept on dishing out statistics that has been found out to be either inaccurate, false or fabricated. He kept on telling us all the problems we know Nigeria has, as if we can't see them, what has he said about how he is going to solve them? Nothing. Or is Nigerians going to vote him to go and be counting our national problems in the Aso Villa. Abeg park well.

Campaign for your candidate, support them if you like broadcast and say all you want. But all the intentional wishing of death, negative propaganda against a particular candidate because he is a major political opponent should stop, and if you don't, it will only make him more popular.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Wwwq: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Tzar(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Excellent response! I honestly think Obi is a better choice, but most of his followers are bullies who will make life miserable for other Nigerians if he wins. Therefore, my vote CANNOT go to Obi.
Zeezenho:

Oga vote who ever you like you have only one vote.lovers of prosperity and equity will vote obi/datti.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by HIPROFILE(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
inoki247:

Lol I'm already having a better living I'm not waiting on any Govt before I make progress.....

As this Buhari regime worst reach some pepeople av already made it from dere stupidity....

So I don't believe in any Govt....

I'm just looking at people hoping on 2023 before dey want to have a meaningful life instead of focusing more on dere life now...

Correct Guy
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by umuna(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

That of South West especially Lagos will be shared between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

What about other tribes? Lagos is home to all Nigerians. Obidatti 2023
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by sangresan(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Billingslord:
This particular Anambra1st son is fuvky draft.i wonder if he reason before typing trashes

His father is a slowpoke.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Prof9292: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi will get at least 85% of the votes from South East and South South.

North Central seems to be the decider of who becomes the President in 2023.

Which state in the south east is he getting the 85% abeg tell me
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by ImperialYoruba: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2022
post=115309995:
South-south
Rivers is 3.7 million
Delta 3.2 million,
Akwa Ibom 2.3 million,
Edo 2.5 million,
Cross River 1.7 million
Bayelsa 1.3

South-east
Anambra 2.7,
Imo 2.4 million
Enugu 2.1 million,
Abia 2.2 million
Ebonyi 1.8 million

If you like show 30 million for SE, Simon Ekpa go declare sit at home on election day. Its called dis-Obodient. grin grin grin grin
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by doneback04: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2022
post=115313488:

See the difference APC gave PDP in last presidential election in Lagos with all Tinubu vote buying and thugs, APC narrowly won the election talk more of now BVAS is involved, with high insecurity, poverty unemployment and economy turmoil and you believe APC will win Lagos Endsas squad 2 is loading, you guys don't know what is coming

We are slaughtering APC in Lagos, it will become a thing of shock to the bishop tinibu
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Igbodicool(m): 3:59am On Aug 04, 2022
inoki247:
Dey will never call it fake statistics now let it be the other way round we no go rest dem go don run call it fake manipulated Data dey always want everything to go dere way....

I just hope you guys will not come online and cry and start calling them betrayal or different names when South South wey u dey always try to gum body with leave you guys behind...
Nooooo...
An Egbema and Obigbo man in Rivers with Asaba and Ogwasiuku man in Delta will not gum body with his Igbo brother in SE na you in SW he go gum body with.
You think Nigerian political delineation of bitterness is working again against the Igbo Nation, better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by inoki247: 4:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Igbodicool:

Nooooo...
An Egbema and Obigbo man in Rivers with Asaba and Ogwasiuku man in Delta will not gum body with his Igbo brother in SE na you in SW he go gum body with.
You think Nigerian political delineation of bitterness is working again against the Igbo Nation, better wake up from your slumber.

I just hope you guys will not start crying and start telling the world how you help and develop SS since you like grabbing land....

Land grabber that's how Rivers state deal with u guys at the supreme court....

Be looking for land to grab up and down and start calling another place no man's land....
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Igbodicool(m): 4:26am On Aug 04, 2022
inoki247:

I just hope you guys will not start crying and start telling the world how you help and develop SS since you like grabbing land....

Land grabber that's how Rivers state deal with u guys at the supreme court....

Be looking for land to grab up and down and start calling another place no man's land....
Who is grabbing whose land?
What is SS if I may ask you?
Igbo Nation and its territories has been existing before the British formed your Nigeria in 1914.
We know our land boundaries and you can't distort them for us.

Smiles...
I leave you to wallow in your ignorance and self deceit.
Be proud of your tribe and stop unnecessary unity begging.
Not interested in your SE, SS nomenclature crap.
I am proudly IGBO.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Hakeem3(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi will have 70% in the North Central?

Most of you know nothing about politics, una go just dey throw figures around.

So APC and PDP will share 30% among each other? grin
Mr knower of politics I have said what I said. It's okay for you to think otherwise. It' is what it' is.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Parachoko: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Hakeem3:

Mr knower of politics I have said what I said. It's okay for you to think otherwise. It' is what it' is.
Well, we shall see
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by jiolyn(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark / Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.