Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States (32626 Views)

Banditry And Atiku's "90% Voters" By Abimbola Adelakun / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by casualobserver: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

You're a very poor analyst, or simply being delusional. South is even more United today, at least SE and SS and overwhelmingly in support of Obi. Obi is also likely to win Lagos or at least get 40%. Even in the other SW states Tinubu will win, other parties will still get significant votes.

Rigging has always been worse in the North. It was used by APC in 2015 and 2019. Even states that were ravaged by Boko Haram returned surreal numbers that could only be possible with rigging. Lagos is likely going to have more voters than Kano for the first time considering all the hype going on about it. SS states like Rivers and Delta now have huge voter population rivaling the so-called KKK states and they're going to vote for Obi. For the first time, the Christians are going to vote in one accord.

On the contrary, it is the North where parties will cancel each other. APC and PDP will checkmate each other in the muslim parts of NW and NE while Labour Party walks away with Christian votes in the Middle Belt. It would even be more disastrous for APC and PDP if Kwankwaso doesn't chicken out.

Nigerians are educated but many lack critical thinking skills. Sometimes you can win but your win is meaningless. What Peter Obi has done is to make victory in any state where he is a factor meaningless, because whoever wins that state will not win by much.

I dont know if your English or level of understanding is enough to comprehend what I just wrote without further explanation like I am talking to a primary school pupil. When it was a 2 horse race the margin of victory in most states was minimal and had little effect of the overall result. Like I said in a previous posts 11 states won by Atiku in 2019 was wiped out by Borno state alone, because those states were tight and his victories are marginal.

If a state has 1m votes and you win by 40%, and the other 2 get 36% and 24%, All you have contributed to your victory is 40,000 votes…..that’s all!!!!

Many of you people talking crap have never actually had a close look at the results of the last elections by state. There are states where the victory was only 3,000 votes but you won that state. You think your opponent is worried because you gained 3000 more votes when he has an uncontested state where he had 1m votes to himself? Oyo Osun, nassarawa, venue the margin of victory in those states was less than 10,000 votes. You can win 30 states by small margins and 1 state with a big margin for your opposition and he is in rock!!!

You know many of you either do not understand English, cannot think properly or do not understand basic mathematics or a combination of the above or all of the above.
Many of you do t understand what a split vote is and the difference between a 2 horse race and a 3 horse race.

Getting 40% in a state in itself means nothing in a 3 horse race. You need states that can give you 80% and above. Most states in the 2023 elections will cancel each other out and the winner will be the person who has states where he has 70%-80% of the votes!!!! Those are the states where you create a gap between yourself and your opponents.

Peter Obi May win Anambra and Enugu etc, but I can make you a guarantee, he will not get 70% in ANY state so by definition he can’t win the election.

In 2023 you will understand why Tinubu chose Shettima!!!!!

I will repeat what I have been saying for the last few days with people being obsessed with voter registrations figures……you don’t win elections by the total number of people who voted for you but the difference in the number of votes between you and your opponents. Plateau had more voters than Borno in 2019 but The difference in votes in Plateau was only 80k such that APCs victory in Borno which had less voters than Plateau wiped out PDPs gains in plateau and 10 other states combined!!!!!

Be a little more intelligent in your analysis, if you get 40% in a state and your opponent gets 39% you have not achieved anything!!! This is not governorship, this is a presidential race!!! You haven’t stopped him from the statutory 25% requirement and if he has states he controls with huge margins he will recover the slight loss in that state many times over and if you don’t have states where you can get those sorts of victories in a 3 horse race, you are dead and bustiers and your 40% victory is irrelevant !!!! People forget PDP won Ondo state in 2019. Of what use is that to PDP today?

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by AyomideOG01: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
BATified2023:
the same Lagos of tinubu right?

I know u igbos will want to misbehave

You dumb skulls think your tribalism card will work against our collective struggle for a better Nigeria. When campaign starts properly is when we will remind the youths of all the atrocities of Tinubu and his APC... We will never forget the role Tinubu and his APC played in the massacre of innocent Nigerian youths at lekki tollgate. 2023 is payback time and we will never reward those who's only agenda is to turn Nigeria into a cemetery....Una go shock...
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Zeezenho: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tzar:
Whoever sent you to school wasted his/her money!
Just the way you people assume Peter Obi's nationwide popularity in your dreams, you keep delusionally assume part ownership of Lagos. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Lagos is Yoruba and Yoruba is Lagos! Since you people refused to create a developmental MECCA like lagos in the SE, you can ONLY blame yourself!

Clowns like you demarket Peter Obi daily. I would have voted Obi, but I cannot stand jokers like you who support him.

Oga vote who ever you like you have only one vote.lovers of prosperity and equity will vote obi/datti.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Igbojew: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Where are those Tinubu urchins that always lied that South East has the lowest PVC registration,they should hide their head in shame.Apart from Lagos that has the highest PVC registration which is split between Igbos,Yorubas and minor tribes which other South West has highest PVC than South East.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Lajiniran: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
BATified2023:
the same Lagos of tinubu right?

I know u igbos will want to misbehave

They always do.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Lajiniran: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga vote who ever you like you have only one vote.lovers of prosperity and equity will vote obi/datti.

Where is the prosperity and equity ? As if Obi and Datti had been in exile. They are all part of the system. They are all parrots, one no tall pass the other. But cos Obi na your brother, he turned Saint overnight.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Grandemperor(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
achi4u:
SE &SS are brothers and there's nothing anyone can do about it
Pray to know your friends because the enemies are decided. The SEs are always looking for immediate correlation and gratification in relationships. Let me remind you that in the Eastern Region of the First Republic being Akwa, Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Anambra & Imo, the Nos 1 & 2 citizens being respectively, the Premier and Governor were Ibos. These same States constituted the Republic of Biafra of May 1967-January 1970, whereupon the Ibo & Efik as Nos 1 & 2 respectively controlled the affairs of State. Thereafter, there was the abandoned property saga under Diette Spiff, etc. What happened to rations of Biafran troops in Auchi? Have you ever heard of ''Igbo emaa'' from a Bini person? Read it here.

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Lajiniran: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
AyomideOG01:

You dumb skulls think your tribalism card will work against our collective struggle for a better Nigeria. When campaign starts properly is when we will remind the youths of all the atrocities of Tinubu and his APC... We will never forget the role Tinubu and his APC played in the massacre of innocent Nigerian youths at lekki tollgate. 2023 is payback time and we will never reward those who's only agenda is to turn Nigeria into a cemetery....Una go shock...

You and your rants are inconsequential to his ambitions. Sell your preferred candidate and leave Tinubu alone.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Slurity(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
post=115310405:
Tinubu will lose Lagos
joke of the century. You have never visited lagos

3 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
post=115313488:

See the difference APC gave PDP in last presidential election in Lagos with all Tinubu vote buying and thugs, APC narrowly won the election talk more of now BVAS is involved, with high insecurity, poverty unemployment and economy turmoil and you believe APC will win Lagos Endsas squad 2 is loading, you guys don't know what is coming
oga Tinubu is not losing Lagos state. He is a lagosian unlike Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Olabode211: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
the way you loss ur WAEC?

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Queenslander(f): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Olabode211:
the way you loss ur WAEC?
The way you failed English language in waec.. grin cheesy
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by samdaisi: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
If the ipops terrorist do nonsense this time around in Lagos we will show them way to lagoon
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Ablecia(f): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
kponkedenge:

I'm for PO, but I have a weird feeling about South South. I'm not completely certain they will go all in for PO.
PO will not win South South, I don't have anything against him but this is the reality
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by ridbell01(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Enyimbafc:
And this states have one of the highest number of non indigenes in the country residing in them.Without lagos,the five core yoruba states upon having many non indigenes in them has the lowest number of register voters in the country,while south east with it's 5 states and having the lowest number of non indigenes has more register voters than the 5 core yoruba states.CC FREESTUFFSNG
my brother the igbos have 86.3 % of SW except Lagos with 89.7% of igbos
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Babastrong(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author= post=115313488]
See the difference APC gave PDP in last presidential election in Lagos with all Tinubu vote buying and thugs, APC narrowly won the election talk more of now BVAS is involved, with high insecurity, poverty unemployment and economy turmoil and you believe APC will win Lagos Endsas squad 2 is loading, you guys don't know what is coming [ Endsars is igbo agenda to bring war into yoruba land. If you try rubbish this time around. We will forcely open your anus and put raw grounded pepper there. ]
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by AyomideOG01: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lajiniran:

You and your rants are inconsequential to his ambitions. Sell your preferred candidate and leave Tinubu alone.

One of the many lost souls we have in Nigeria have just quoted me. Enemies of progress that are willing to sell off the future of their tenth generation for a plate of porridge. God pass una. Una go shame last last
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Prinzzy5: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi is a light weight politician, he could not even fight for the PDP ticket

He would have lose woefully at the primary.
Lightweight abi? No wahala
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Mikolo70(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

The contest is now strictly between Obi and Atiku because BAT is unofficially out of the race.

Look at the data that shows it's mathematically impossible for BAT to win Lagos:

https://www.nairaland.com/7261380/revealed-two-groups-ensure-tinubu#115334580
You guys are not only daft but mentally deranged...
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Sunday2021: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Temptee101:

This line is already stale na.

You think 2022 is 2015 or 2019 when there was voter apathy and fear of votes not counting.

The surge in voter registration should give you a little insight into what is to about to hit you soon. It has never happened before in our history. People sleeping at the registration centers just to be able to vote.

For your info, I registered newly as well as millions of others because it's obvious our vote will count and it won't be business as usual and leaving the I-dont-care-who-ever-wins attitude and governance for the least qualified and agbadorians to continue ruling and dictating for the rest of us.

History is about to be made, just watch and see.
God bless Buhari for making sure your votes are counted.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by homegirl1: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi will get at least 85% of the votes from South East and South South.

North Central seems to be the decider of who becomes the President in 2023.

If North-Central is the deciding factor then Mr Peter Obi is the winner Already. APC had never won Abuja.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Mikolo70(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Tell me the role pls....
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Mikolo70(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
homegirl1:

If North-Central is the deciding factor then Mr Peter Obi is the winner Already. APC had never won Abuja.
Lie OBI will never win... Stop deceiving him and also stop making yourself happy... your deluded way of reasoning is sickening.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Johnsinia(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Woe unto any christian that will vote APC - Prophet Isah El Buba
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by adioolayi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

You mentioned kwara and kogi in NC where don't you tell us about the other 4 nc states? Out of 7m Lagos voters SS/se/nc indigen are up to 3m pluse other Yoruba obidient youth in south west oga

Mathematically APC And PDP have no chance in this election and the good thing is that no chance of ballots snatching.

You read my comments....APC to win atleast 2 States.

LP to put up decent show, but can't say if LP will win more states than PDP in NC.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Born2Breed(f): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
post=115313022:

Will give you guys back in full action

Lol! Everyone go carry tools that day, who give go collect.

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Midas01: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
As an urhobo I agree.
achi4u:
SE &SS are brothers and there's nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Midas01: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stop fooling yourself , the race is between Obi and Tinubu.

Vote4ObiDatti:

The contest is now strictly between Obi and Atiku because BAT is unofficially out of the race.

Look at the data that shows it's mathematically impossible for BAT to win Lagos:

https://www.nairaland.com/7261380/revealed-two-groups-ensure-tinubu#115334580
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Zeezenho: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
adioolayi:

You read my comments....APC to win atleast 2 States.

LP to put up decent show, but can't say if LP will win more states than PDP in NC.

Well bro time will tell.qll we need is a Nigeria where we all can call our own.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Vote4ObiDatti: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
casualobserver:

Nigerians are educated but many lack critical thinking skills. Sometimes you can win but your win is meaningless. What Peter Obi has done is to make victory in any state where he is a factor meaningless, because whoever wins that state will not win by much.

I dont know if your English or level of understanding is enough to comprehend what I just wrote without further explanation like I am talking to a primary school pupil. When it was a 2 horse race the margin of victory in most states was minimal and had little effect of the overall result. Like I said in a previous posts 11 states won by Atiku in 2019 was wiped out by Borno state alone, because those states were tight and his victories are marginal.

If a state has 1m votes and you win by 40%, and the other 2 get 36% and 24%, All you have contributed to your victory is 40,000 votes…..that’s all!!!!

Many of you people talking crap have never actually had a close look at the results of the last elections by state. There are states where the victory was only 3,000 votes but you won that state. You think your opponent is worried because you gained 3000 more votes when he has an uncontested state where he had 1m votes to himself? Oyo Osun, nassarawa, venue the margin of victory in those states was less than 10,000 votes. You can win 30 states by small margins and 1 state with a big margin for your opposition and he is in rock!!!

You know many of you either do not understand English, cannot think properly or do not understand basic mathematics or a combination of the above or all of the above.
Many of you do t understand what a split vote is and the difference between a 2 horse race and a 3 horse race.

Getting 40% in a state in itself means nothing in a 3 horse race. You need states that can give you 80% and above. Most states in the 2023 elections will cancel each other out and the winner will be the person who has states where he has 70%-80% of the votes!!!! Those are the states where you create a gap between yourself and your opponents.

Peter Obi May win Anambra and Enugu etc, but I can make you a guarantee, he will not get 70% in ANY state so by definition he can’t win the election.

In 2023 you will understand why Tinubu chose Shettima!!!!!

I will repeat what I have been saying for the last few days with people being obsessed with voter registrations figures……you don’t win elections by the total number of people who voted for you but the difference in the number of votes between you and your opponents. Plateau had more voters than Borno in 2019 but The difference in votes in Plateau was only 80k such that APCs victory in Borno which had less voters than Plateau wiped out PDPs gains in plateau and 10 other states combined!!!!!

Be a little more intelligent in your analysis, if you get 40% in a state and your opponent gets 39% you have not achieved anything!!! This is not governorship, this is a presidential race!!! You haven’t stopped him from the statutory 25% requirement and if he has states he controls with huge margins he will recover the slight loss in that state many times over and if you don’t have states where you can get those sorts of victories in a 3 horse race, you are dead and bustiers and your 40% victory is irrelevant !!!! People forget PDP won Ondo state in 2019. Of what use is that to PDP today?

You wasted an entire page writing nonsense!
Putting words together doesn't mean you have a working brain just as you have displayed with this rubbish you wrote. You ended up confusing yourself the more.

From your lame argument, which regions have been given block votes in recent times? It's SE/SS and NW. Now while SE and SS are most likely to give block votes again in favour of Obi, NW wouldn't be able to do so because of Atiku, Kwankwaso and APC factors. If there is going to be block votes in the region, it would be because Kwankwaso dropped and asked them to vote Atiku. Tinubu would never get block votes from NW when Atiku is contesting, NEVER!

SW hardly gives block votes since 2007, it only happened during the time of Awolowo and Falae. SW votes would be split totally, with all 3 major parties getting at least 25%. Obi will either win Lagos or score even with Tinubu.

In the NC and NE, their votes would be split as well just like in SW with majority of Christians voting for Obi.

Now, except you're a dunce of the first order, do the maths and tell yourself the truth on who the odds favour.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Posh2018: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Millimann:
You people shouting which ethnic group dominates area, which ethnic group owns Lagos etc, is it no longer about competence?

Must you vote for your kinsman even when you know he's not fit and competent?

Honestly, I fear children of hate o. They are destroying his chances everyday making it an Ibo/Christain affairs. As usual, the NW/NE/NC no go talk. Just show them on the voting day.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by casualobserver: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

You wasted an entire page writing nonsense!
Putting words together doesn't mean you have a working brain just as you have displayed with this rubbish you wrote. You ended up confusing yourself the more.

From your lame argument, which regions have been given block votes in recent times? It's SE/SS and NW. Now while SE and SS are most likely to give block votes again in favour of Obi, NW wouldn't be able to do so because of Atiku, Kwankwaso and APC factors. If there is going to be block votes in the region, it would be because Kwankwaso dropped and asked them to vote Atiku. Tinubu would never get block votes from NW when Atiku is contesting, NEVER!

SW hardly gives block votes since 2007, it only happened during the time of Awolowo and Falae. SW votes would be split totally, with all 3 major parties getting at least 25%. Obi will either win Lagos or score even with Tinubu.

In the NC and NE, their votes would be split as well just like in SW with majority of Christians voting for Obi.

Now, except you're a dunce of the first order, do the maths and tell yourself the truth on who the odds favour.

You are delusional if you think simply because Obi is on the ticket, PDP will suddenly become irrelevant in the SE and SS. You are living in fantasy land. He will not win ANY state in the SS!!!

Emotion is driving your talk not your brain, assuming you have a functional one. I am a Tinubu supporter but I am realistic enough to acknowledge that Lagos is under threat, if he manages to hold on to Lagos, it won’t be my much. You seem to devolved from reality!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.