Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States (32619 Views)

Banditry And Atiku's "90% Voters" By Abimbola Adelakun / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by colestephan86: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115313488:

See the difference APC gave PDP in last presidential election in Lagos with all Tinubu vote buying and thugs, APC narrowly won the election talk more of now BVAS is involved, with high insecurity, poverty unemployment and economy turmoil and you believe APC will win Lagos Endsas squad 2 is loading, you guys don't know what is coming
They are waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2022
achi4u:
SE &SS are brothers and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Story o
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2022
sammirano:

There is no way he could have known how bihari would perform, he judges based on his past record, which magority of Nigerians did, which you may be inclusive.

I knew as at 2014 that Buhari had absolutely nothing upstairs.... He had no leadership resume of worth... He had not improved or impacted himself and his community after over 30 years as a failed dictator.

Even my 6 year old niece could sense his cluelessness from afar.

Claiming that Tinubu didn't know in 2014 is a silly lie, but let's allow that slide... What about in 2019, after the most incredibly useless democratic regime?!! Why support him for a second tenure?!!!

You see how dishonest you and your candidate are?!! No wonder you support him!

3 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by 07kjb: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Billingslord:
This particular Anambra1st son is fuvky draft.i wonder if he reason before typing trashes

But he's 98% correct,can you prove otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Jamescyray(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Don't know why many people are being tribalistic about this election (especially Yoruba and Igbos), yet they pretend they are not.

I am a Yoruba but my concern is about who can make Nigeria economy better. The economy is affecting everyone irrespective of the tribe.

With my research and from my own stand point, Peter Obi is the best candidate amidst the three prominent candidate (I'm not saying this to please anyone, but because it is the right thing to do).

If you like continue fighting each and not intensify enlightening people out of their ignorance of voting the wrong candidate.

Please I beg everyone, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa please let's think deeply and vote for the best candidate (I mean the person that will make the economy better, young enough to rule the affair of the nation and care enough to ensure our security).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by adioolayi(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2022
This statistics has emphasized one thing that sane Nigerians know before now and they have not be contesting..

LP will win SS and SE States.

APC will win SW Sates.

The other aspect that most obedient are not agreeing to is,

The LP win in SS and SE are actually a lose for PDP and not really for APC.. because, they traditionally do not vote APC in those States...maybe Edo State a little exception.

As a fact, APC will even do better in some states where APC is currently the governor of those States, Crossrivers and Imo State. If they can get Wike..the chances go higher in Rivers too... although, they may still not win these states, they will put up a better show.

Now, the battle goes to NE....you can call Tinubu all the names you want, they have tactically picked a Shettima from NE to decimate Atiku's influence from that Zone.... atleast, APC will win minimum of 2 States from that Zone and get tangible votes from the remaining..while PDP and Atiku wins the remaining. Peter Obi will need a miracle to put up a show here.

NW....asides Sokoto for PDP.... Kwankwaso will put up a fight and again decimate PDP's Traditional votes in Kano ..he may even win Kano State..but the presence of APC's Governors in these States will work well for APC...APC to win atleast 3 States from NW. I see no Peter Obi here.

Now North Central...Kwara and Kogi will go to APC.. because of two factors... Culturally related to some extent with the Yoruba's and the power of APC incumbent Governors. Peter Obi will put up some show here..same with PDP...but APC will win atleast 2 States here.

In all, LP and NNPP are only out to decimate and eat deep into PDP's natural votes. It would have been a walkover for PDP and Atiku if these candidates are not on the ballot.

At the end....it's an advantage for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by garfield1: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2022
kponkedenge:

I'm for PO, but I have a weird feeling about South South. I'm not completely certain they will go all in for PO.

Atiku might win ss narrowly

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by EdwardRandy(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2022
NavasBit:
I guess you don't have sense lol �. Only fool will vote any other candidate in Lagos. Tinubu is winning with wide margin. Stop texting bullshit
I live in Lagos and I’m never voting Tinubu, We await what fools like you will do on the day of election.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Hakeem3(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi will get at least 85% of the votes from South East and South South.

North Central seems to be the decider of who becomes the President in 2023.
Trust me when I say Peter Obi will clear 70% of North central making him the winner �
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115313022:

Will give you guys back in full action
E je san be iya lojo ibo
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by mightyhaze: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

That of South West especially Lagos will be shared between the Yorubas and the Igbos.
some yorubas are for obi

Some Igbos are for tinubu

The right phrase is ..' shared between obidients and batifieds'

This is not a contest between Igbos and Yorubas,.. be guided
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by RealLagosBoy: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Peter Obi will clear South East snd South South.

Lagos will be shared between Peter Obi and Tinubu.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by pepetua(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
One of the biggest problem of Nigeria is the creation of the divisive geopolitical zones, this is the foundation of our ethnic bigotry.

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by sharpsecret: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115309995:
South-south
Rivers is 3.7 million
Delta 3.2 million,
Akwa Ibom 2.3 million,
Edo 2.5 million,
Cross River 1.7 million
Bayelsa 1.3

Anambra 2.7,
Imo 2.4 million
Enugu 2.1 million,
Abia 2.2 million
Ebonyi 1.8 million
IN A TOTAL REGISTERED VOTERS OF 96MILLION,SS AND SE HAVE 25MILLION,.I DONT THINK THE WHOLE OF REGISTERED IN SW IS UPTO THAT AMOUNT,.OBI WIL SURELY CONQUER SE AND SS...AND WE IGBOS AND SOUTH SOUTH IN THE WEST THAT HELP MAKE UP ABOUT 15MILLION OF THE REGISTERED VOTERS IN THE WEST AND SOME REASONABLE WESTERNERS WILL HELP GIVE BAT A TOUGH RUN,.COS I DONT BELIEVE ANY REASONABLE PERSON WIL VOTE APC AFTER ALL THEIR MISMANAGEMENT IN THE LAST 8YRS..AND LEMME WARN U ALL.NO ONE WIL BULLY ANY SE OR SS NOT TO CAST HIS OR HER VOTE.U THINK IS THE LAST ELECTION THAT IGBOS AINT RILI INTERESTED IN THE BUHARI VS ATIKU DRAMA,.THAT U BULLIED SOME THAT CAME OUT TO VOTE,THIS TIME WE WILL COME OUT EN MASSE AND IF WE DONT VOTE U WIL NOT VOTE
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by malakaimoscondo: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Peter Obi will get at least 85% of the votes from South East and South South.

North Central seems to be the decider of who becomes the President in 2023.
and u think obi will be come president..?it easier for u guys to get biafra then presidency

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Badgers14: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

The contest is now strictly between Obi and Atiku because BAT is unofficially out of the race.

Look at the data that shows it's mathematically impossible for BAT to win Lagos:

https://www.nairaland.com/7261380/revealed-two-groups-ensure-tinubu#115334580

Tinubu might be a political savvy person but election wise he is not that popular in SW.

I don't know if I am the only one that still remembers Funsho Williams, he gave Tinubu a good ride for his money until the dark forces squeezed him out of the game. Had he been alive, he got potential to defeat Tinubu in Lagos state.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by ASAPFERG1: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Op you are psting 2019 source
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by wiseone28: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2022
achi4u:
SE &SS are brothers and there's nothing anyone can do about it
South South for PO
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by BlazinGlory40: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2022
casualobserver:

North east and northwest will determine the president. North central is the most inconsequential zone because elections in that zone are always tight and the votes are always split no party wins any election in the north central by a big margin.

Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa and plateau. The only state that has electoral value is Niger state.

The difference between the winner and loser in these states in 2019 was as follows

Benue 9000 votes
Kogi 60,000
Kwara 170,000
Nassarawa 6,000
Plateau 70,000
Niger 400,000

It is the difference between you and your opponent that matters not the number of voters and as you can see, in the NC, only Niger state is important.

A state or region where the votes are shared is not a king maker state or region! Even if a PDP or OBI won all these states by the margins above, Borno alone with 900k vote difference for APC will wipe out the lead with change.

NE and NW didn’t determine the presidency in 2011 and 2003 despite voting massively for buhari. Fact!!!
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Tzar(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2022
In your dreams clown!!!
PointZerom:
cheesy

That of South West especially Lagos will be shared between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by 07kjb: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
and u think obi will be come president..?it easier for u guys to get biafra then presidency

When the time comes show your face suffer head
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by bjnice(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115310405:
Minus Lagos 7.1 million registered voters which voting population cut across all tribes in Nigeria Southwest registered voters is the lowest

Says who? Minus Lagos Southwest has 11.7 million registered voters compared to SE with 11.2 million. Shei you can see that we are above you guys in everything politically.

2 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Prinzzy5: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
One thing I like about all these APC supporters is that they talk like Peter Obi, Datti and Labour Party are children that just joined politics yesterday.
Lol
Peter Obi for one is experienced, Datti has been in politics too. They are not stupid. Whilst you think their supporters are just online, you also believe that Peter Obi does not know that he needs physical voters too
Don't worry ehn, the shock is coming grin
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by yomi531(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2022
post=115310405:
Minus Lagos 7.1 milion registered voters which voting population cut across all tribes in Nigeria Southwest registered voters is the lowest
If its that one u wan bring, what about Kwara state? Okun land in kogi state too are yorubas. Me sha na Obi I dey vote but u can't underestimate the Yoruba population in naija. We full ground bros
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Tzar(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Whoever sent you to school wasted his/her money!
Just the way you people assume Peter Obi's nationwide popularity in your dreams, you keep delusionally assuming part ownership of Lagos. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Lagos is Yoruba and Yoruba is Lagos! Since you people refused to create a developmental MECCA like lagos in the SE, you can ONLY blame yourself!

Clowns like you demarket Peter Obi daily. I would have voted Obi, but I cannot stand jokers like you who support him.

post=115310405:
Minus Lagos 7.1 milion registered voters which voting population cut across all tribes in Nigeria Southwest registered voters is the lowest

2 Likes

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by sencekompis: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2022
The ibos a real dreamers, awon ode ipop

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by sencekompis: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2022
IBOS keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by malakaimoscondo: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
07kjb:

When the time comes show your face suffer head
una means business...we will count the election...
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by HIPROFILE(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
inoki247:
Dey will never call it fake statistics now let it be the other way round we no go rest dem go don run call it fake manipulated Data dey always want everything to go dere way....

I just hope you guys will not come online and cry and start calling them betrayal or different names when South South wey u dey always try to gum body with leave you guys behind...

Its normal in politics just as Tambuwal betrayed his friend and ally Wike and he didnt die He moved on so shall the south east if such happens person no go die.

Bro just focus on making your self a better living.
Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by Zico5(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Freestuffsng and co should stop using lagos number of register voters to boost.More than 4 million of register voters in lagos are non indigenes as compare to other south west states. Oyo state with 3.3million voters,igbos with pvc in this state doubles those of yorubas in the five south east states.
Speculation kill u there. U guys are not wise at all. Before u know what's going on, Peter Obi has lost gallantly. Sit down in your potopoto Kingdom and be playing Bet9ja. It will clear for your eyes soon. 2023 is not too far

1 Like

Re: Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States by IgOga(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2022
The data is wrong though.......only 60% of all the number are alive or in Nigeria to vote.......And only about 45% will show up to vote on election day......infact if the security situation isn't addressed it may be 35% turnout

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating / Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.