Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

See How Rude This Girl Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Rude This Girl Is (5439 Views)

How Rude Is It To Ask Someone's Age? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is somebody I chatted up today, although from our previous chat earlier today I observed this rude trait but I overlooked it to be first time chatting.

At a point she responded well by telling me where she was and all that.

Can u imaging I sent her message with "babe" her reply shocked me, I have to block her ass off my messenger.

Tomorrow they go say husband or helper no dey where as they are rude in the way they respond to ppl.

Modified

For those saying why should I address a lady or total stranger as "babe" you guys must be kidding me or better still just want to type.

As long as I can remember, I address ladies as "babe" and my gender as "guy" even ladies address themselves as babe so why the fuss on why should I address her as "babe"

I can only address a lady as "baby" if I have something romantically to do with the person, aside that na babe I go call you.

Without wasting my time I blocked her because she lack manners.

4 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Beckyramos05: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stay tuned...
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
thats what happens when you call total strangers "babe".... are you okay?!?!?

that "how may i help you" should have been your cue to comot your yeye self from this girl's matter!

14 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by ojotobiloba1: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Op, you have degree in simping
You called a total stranger a babe, all this made you stoop so low to be treated that way

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Nyascobar1414: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
When will simps leave this country for us.

7 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
She did no wrong. YOU did, addressing her with "babe" after she told you her name. Some ladies don't appreciate strangers calling them pet names. Have some manners.

16 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 2:54am On Aug 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

that "how may i help you" should have been your cue to comot your yeye self from this girl's matter!

Babe and baby are not the same thing when it comes to addressing a lady
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2022
goodamerican:
She did no wrong. YOU did, addressing her with "babe" after she told you her name. Some ladies don't appreciate strangers calling them pet names. Have some manners.

I address my fellow man as "guy" and a lady "babe" and I have been doing that for long that I can't remember, the lack manners simple.

Even the way asked me to introduce myself when I waved at her earlier that day showed she's mannerles but I overlooked it as a first timer, so I wondered she will utter such sentence later in the evening.

This is a girl that told me her village, where is is and what she does although I didn't screenshot those part for security reasons, simple truth is that she lack manner of approach and the moment I spot that in a lady I disengage myself from such toxic person.

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 3:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Those guys forming redpillers above by typing "simp" behind ur keyboards will ass lick a mad woman for a hug, don't worry I know una type.

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:34am On Aug 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

What else do you expect from a simping simp.
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by rickleye: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Ogbeni - the issue with Lilian isn’t the word babe. It’s because its informal. Unless you have a relationship with her it’s improper.
I can call my gf babe. But a lady I am asking out you start by being formal and once you know that things cordial then you can switch and say babe.
My 2 cents!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Randy100: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2022
You are wrong in this situation. I did not see any rudeness in her message. There are proper ways to approach people, not just ladies. You sounded boring in your approach. With this approach, it will be difficult for you to smash any kpekus unless it's the hook up ones.

5 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Zonefree(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
When will simps leave this country for us.
Not happening. I just pray Peter Obi should be bold enough to declare them as Terrorists when he wins in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by femi4: 6:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:
This is somebody I chatted up today, although from our previous chat earlier today I observed this rude trait but I overlooked it to be first time chatting.

Can u imaging I sent her message with "babe" her reply shocked me, I have to block her ass off my messenger.

Tomorrow they go say husband or helper no dey where as they are rude in the way they respond to ppl.

Modified

For those saying why should I address a lady or total stranger as "babe" you guys must be kidding me or better still just want to type.

As long as I can remember, I address ladies as "babe" and my gender as "guy" even ladies address themselves as babe so why the fuss on why should I address her as "babe"

I can only address a lady as "baby" if I have something romantically to do with the person, aside that na babe I go call you.

Another SIMP!
What's the meaning of "oh sorry" ..... what wrong are you apologizing for?

The word "babe" is informal, you don't throw it around anyhow especially with a stranger

2 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by InfinityFabric: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Chronicles of a guy with no game.
This is common with most girls, whom are dumb anyways. It's their go to line to weed out men/boys like you.

She knows you want to have sexual intercourse fornicate with her, so has to defend her territory. I mean why else are u messaging her.

Guy just found out fornication can be hard at times.

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by InfinityFabric: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2022
You can just make fun of her wearing mask on profile picture, and not even wearing it properly. It's 2022, she can relax.
Then lie to her to that she's too pretty to be acting dumb.

So u compliment and make her angry in the same sentence.
The point is to get a reaction from her: smile or frown

At least if you want to fornicate, do your recon.
And if shit doesn't go your way, move on to the next market seller.
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Kimiso(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2022
The girl hasn't said or done anything much to make you block her na,"how may I help you"is not a mannerless speech

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

Modified

You're one of the problems we have in this country, after bugging a girl's life day-in day-out with meaningless messages you expect her not to get tired? undecided undecided

I literally hate it when someone (Including my gender) starts messaging me everyday if it's not business related issue that'll bring me money

You think you're the only one messaging her with meaningless and baseless messages? She gets that from atleast 50 guys a day. (An average girl gets 20-30 a day not to talk of the beautiful ones)

She knows you're just a typical konji-infested Nigerian man who only want to have a taste of what she's carrying hence the reason she rubbished you grin grin grin

She was even bold enough to ask you what you want and how she may help you, instead of you to man-up and tell her your mind, you decided to Chicken out like the coward you are grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Sucre6: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2022
You ain't got no games bro, u chat like another randy sex starved dude looking for a cheap pussy, that pisses girls off AF, you didn't take control from the beginning, u sounded very boring, I hope to see you one day? Really

See you must swallow the red pill to grow bigger balls, before a girl replies you on any social media, she first of all checks u out on your profile and pictures u have there, if u ain't good looking enough, u fail the first test, then, u hi her, she replies the second test is trying to see if u have got games, then u throw in your weak ice breaker punches,

For her, you sounded like a randy honey dude, a girl should be thrilled by your games and be saying she can't wait to meet you, not the other way around, if u have got game enough, the babe would easily flow with you and be excited each time u come online.

You simp bro, dm for daily red pills, u need to grow bigger calls cool

3 Likes

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by czarr(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
She doesn't find you attractive.

Simple.

It's not what you did or didn't do, it's not your lack of game, it's you are not her type and she is trying not to encourage you.

When you meet a girl that finds you attractive, the energy is different. Know this and know peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Sucre6: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You can just make fun of her wearing mask on profile picture, and not even wearing it properly. It's 2022, she can relax.
Then lie to her to that she's too pretty to be acting dumb.

So u compliment and make her angry in the same sentence.
The point is to get a reaction from her: smile or frown

At least if you want to fornicate, do your recon.
And if shit doesn't go your way, move on to the next market seller.

Op u see, this is a game, you should be using, because girl loves adventures, they love it when a guy don't simp around, believe me, 100 of guys are in her dm simping to get her attention with your normal, hi, how are u, have u ate, old boring kinda punch line.
But when u come in with a game, differently from the boring lines, you gets her attention for being different and she want to know u more cool

Dude, you shouldn't give this things out cheaply, it should be earned, not for any other randy simp cool
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Candidlady: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Shows how stewpid these genders are

No faceCAP
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by MikeofKd(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2022
This op has zero game.

1 Like

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by PumpumPrince: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

Modified

angry
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by PumpumPrince: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

Modified

so babe is rude cos she refuse to give u puccccci...corrřrrect?.....son, juss stick to watching blue films!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Kutunban: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

I address my fellow man as "guy" and a lady "babe" and I have been doing that for long that I can't remember, the lack manners simple.

Even the way asked me to introduce myself when I waved at her earlier that day showed she's mannerles but I overlooked it as a first timer, so I wondered she will utter such sentence later in the evening.

This is a girl that told me her village, where is is and what she does although I didn't screenshot those part for security reasons, simple truth is that she lack manner of approach and the moment I spot that in a lady I disengage myself from such toxic person.

Take correction and stop defending your irresponsible chatting etiquette. People above are educating you and you are still unwilling to unlearn. Calling a stranger or acquaintance "Babe" is classless and razz. You better step up your game and stop defending absurdity.
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Stanweezy:

Modified

Be nice ..women are emotional, u call me babe, that means I am dating u and can sleep over..my heart will get all mushy and if I see u with another girl, I will be utterly jealous that's why I warn men not to try it..call.me by my name until we both agree ..u can give me a nickname,I don't mind sef

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by blinking001(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Wonders shall never end in this life. grin
Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2022
This is the Lilian the OP is trying to woo and possibly fornicate with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Rude This Girl Is by Stanweezy(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Be nice ..women are emotional, u call me babe, that means I am dating u and can sleep over..my heart will get all mushy and if I see u with another girl, I will be utterly jealous that's why I warn men not to try it..call.me by my name until we both agree ..u can give me a nickname,I don't mind sef

That's cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. / Top Four Advantages Of Dating A Broke Guy / When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.