Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) (56316 Views)

Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Shevchenkko: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Onucs:
No be new thing ahbeg

Na so person been trek for bihari, see where we dey now.

I advise youths to hustle and stop hoping on the government. They are all birds of the same feathers gallivanting from one political party to the other.

Stay true to your hustle and remember to work smart while you are working hard.

My opine
Ode. Peter Obi is not in the league of your Buhari who has nothing upstairs. You're jobless yet you're supporting Tinubu to finish your life kpatakpata. Some of you Africans deserve to be called monkeys
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Shevchenkko: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban 2023. You know the logo. Vote Bola Ahmad Tinubu.
Stop spamming threads with your gibberish. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Inosky: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Organic love for our mandate PeterObi, the hope for poor Nigerians.

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by MrOON: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.
You're one of the weevils and You're campaigning for the Agbado Man. But the way this campaign is going ehhh, Peter Obi will creep into your subconscious And stay dia. And it's already happening to you

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by iamme1234(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Igbos are always hating yorubas
Wetin
Yoruba do una

Yorubas are always hating Igbos

Wetin Igbos do una

Una need to wise up here on Nairaland

And stop this tribalistic attitude befalling una self which might not let u people grow in life
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by odomanis: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Onucs:
No be new thing ahbeg

I advise youths to hustle and stop hoping on the government. They are all birds of the same feathers gallivanting from one political party to the other.

My opine

With the wrong government, no matter how you hustle, its a waste of time. Reason we need good governance.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by patpaul: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Onucs post=115361833]No be new thing

My opine
This is how we shot ourselves in the foot; PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATIONS ARE NOT THE SAME! Where in Nigeria do you see a governor that left office with a balance of ONE Kobo LEFT for the in coming government! Where do you see an out going governor who does not make law for himself and his household to receive pension and their welfare gathered for for life? OBI is the only ex governor in Nigeria that did not do all these and many more.
GO AND VERIFY!
GO AND VERIFY!

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Promising5555: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Nah Obi I dey vote or nobody
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2022
PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF ANY OLD PEOPLE'S PARTIES THAT HAS RULED NIGERIA NOW AND BEFORE.LET THERE BE LIGHT. angryOBI IS YOUTHFUL GIVE HIM THE SIT angry
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by inosend: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Onucs:
No be new thing ahbeg

My opine
I beg to disagree, sir. Even birds of the same feather have some that are more brightly coloured. I say opt for the lesser evil.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Lajiniran: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reinamaria:
I just hope the clippers are well sterilized after each use.

Before they Acquire Obi-deficiency Syndrome....... grin
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Lajiniran: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
MrOON:

You're one of the weevils and You're campaigning for the Agbado Man. But the way this campaign is going ehhh, Peter Obi will creep into your subconscious And stay dia. And it's already happening to you

Because his view is different? Because he does not support your candidate? He is a weevil?

At least the Agbado man dey talk of cassava and Agbado being abundant if elected. What has your candidate promised Nigerians?

Na soso Morocco sells more than Nigeria (which was checked to be false), There are many out of school children (Like Anambra does not have any during his tenure), and all sort of stats stating our national problems as if Nigerians are blind and deaf and don't know their problems. What has he said about solving them, at least one candidate believe he can reduce hunger/food shortages by making "agbado" and "Cassava" abundant. Weather its practicable or not, he made an attempt.

How is Obi going to tackle high prices of food, terrible power generation and distribution, security, exchange rate issues. That's the kind of things we want to hear, not they sell pass Nigeria, population of so so country is x etc.....

We need to put our house in order before we worry about whoever is selling more than us annually.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Abdu81: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lajiniran:

Before they Acquire Obi-deficiency Syndrome....... grin
Isn't tinubu finished?
Nigerian Christians will teach a merciless lesson.

The north have started theirs.
Imam are cursing any one who nears the corrupt infected old man.

See the video in the link.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/7222773/muslim-muslim-ticket-kano-imam-asks&ved=2ahUKEwiH_abrnbD5AhWJYPEDHeGhDZMQo7QBegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1zz8XKqJdH1H9b-q07wP_M
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Lucas4903: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Let’s even assume that Obi won the presidency. So he will preside over a senate and House of rep full of opposition parties.. it’s laughable that people think the presidency can run on executive orders. Las las je will go back to his PDP and leave labour high and dry.
With a legislative arm full of opposition members he won’t have a single dream fulfilled. He should learn from Trump and Biden. Each struggled to have bills passed. And same will happen if he ever wins. He will leave Labour and that’s too certain. Let’s say he wins oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Gubioma: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
What are you doing here if you are kanuris boy. Who thought you how to read and write? I thought they said you guys are not on social media. Pls remember to use your transistor radio. This place is not made for people like you.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri boy)

50years ago ur ancestors are rumming naked in the bush without clothes,white man slaves boy banza bakwai.
Thousands of years ago,my ancestors read and write and also conquer many kingdoms to civilize ur clients.

Up Kanum Borno Empire
Up Kanuri people
Up Borno state

Shikenan nagode
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Lajiniran: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Abdu81:

Isn't tinubu finished?
Nigerian Christians will teach a merciless lesson.

The north have started theirs.
Imam are cursing any one who nears the corrupt infected old man.

See the video in the link.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/7222773/muslim-muslim-ticket-kano-imam-asks&ved=2ahUKEwiH_abrnbD5AhWJYPEDHeGhDZMQo7QBegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1zz8XKqJdH1H9b-q07wP_M

These same Christians? All na propaganda.
Check the no's of Christian/Christian Gov and Deputies in Nigeria. Why are Muslims not shouting and rioting everywhere?

Nigerians only demonize anything that does not suite them. If as a christian or Muslim that you are, if a Major candidate of Same religion picks you ass running mate, will you rem Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian - Christian Ticket?

Taaaaa abeg talk truth...... Not many Christians are not hypocrites on this matter.

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by wiseoneking: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri boy)

50years ago ur ancestors are rumming naked in the bush without clothes,white man slaves boy banza bakwai.
Thousands of years ago,my ancestors read and write and also conquer many kingdoms to civilize ur clients.

Up Kanum Borno Empire
Up Kanuri people
Up Borno state

Shikenan nagode
Your ancestors read thousands of years ago and today you are the least illiterate in the world along side Hausa Fulani. I'm surprised we have one kanuri boy on social media. Congrats Gubioma. We have been told that you guys uses only transistors radio.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Gubioma: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
wiseoneking:
Your ancestors read thousands of years ago and today you are the least illiterate in the world along side Hausa Fulani. I'm surprised we have one kanuri boy on social media. Congrats Gubioma. We have been told that you guys uses only transistors radio.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
Thousands of Kanuri ar in social media check it very well.
My Kashim is enough for the fools.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by stormborn28(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reinamaria:
I just hope the clippers are well sterilized after each use.

I dey help people sterilize condom after use.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by wiseoneking: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
dazzlingd:

This analysis failed when u mentioned Peter obi to win Lagos.
Come back to reality, this is Nigeria not London.
Tinubu may lose all the states in Nigeria but not Lagos
I appreciate you good answer but if a normal election without Agberos is conducted in Lagos, Tinubu will loose . Remember that Lagos has already narrowly been lost to PDP in all presidential election. I am not disagreeing with you of APC winning seats and governorship in Lagos but Presidential.

Reasons for peters advantage over Tinubu.

I, the huge population of youth of all tribes are for Obi.

2, people are actually tired of APC as a party and they want a change in any direction.

3, more enlightened yorubas in Lagos and you can see how a lot a rooting for Obi. A lot of voters are just coming out in anger just to make sure that APC won't will election not just because they love Obi. They just want alternative.

4, Apart from the igbos, you have a lot of non yorubas peoples in Lagos who are not tribally sentimental.

5, you can give it to the igbos votes to go entirely for Obi.

6, there is a huge chances of non southern igbos and majority NC Christian lagosians to consider obi esp as a result of Muslim Muslim ticket.

7, this not the least but you know that in your heart of heart, out of the present 7.1 millions PVCs registered, there is no way you can't have at least 2 million of these from igbos alone. We can always try to deny this but is so real. This is one of the greatest fears of Tinubu Agberos in Lagos whereby the fight the igbos in some parts of Lagos in other to disfranchised them especially on election day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.