Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) (56312 Views)

Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by searchlight: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.
Sorry Asiwaju can never be president of Nigeria though he can be president of Lagos for life.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by jrusky(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rubbish absolute rubbish.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
kettykin:
I can't help but admire obidient people

Nigerian youths are finally ready. Please, take back your country guys!

With love from London to my brothers and sisters keeping well down there still, despite APC triggered hardship. I've got nothing but love for you guys! Obi is the solution.

Cheers guys!!!
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.

Peter obi will win in the North.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Ifyman: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

See as him look like undertakers...
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 05, 2022
ghettokid1:
The ministry is growing...
Peter Obi will be the best thing that will happen to nigeria
By the special grace of God.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Billygee2u: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2022
kettykin:
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Kayvid: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Start earning in Six figures.whatsapp me on08131195953

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Dracas: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Whoever did this great graphic work of converting a great grandfather into a youth should meet me for immediate employment
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Deserea: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Why are you spamming the thread with your shameless campaign??
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by rickleye: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Can’t wait for my 50kg bag of rice from Tinubu during Christmas.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Lampy336: 1:07am On Aug 05, 2022
For your mind and are you God to ordain him to become the president if he should be?
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Gubioma: 1:25am On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
Tinubu will win only Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, ondo, Boronu, Katstina but will get upto 30% in Kano, jigawa and KADUNA where he will massively shared votes with kwankwoso and Atiku, with Atiku leading the pack. There is no go area for him in the SS and SE and NC but a great move in kwara and Niger. While obi may be able to scrap 25% of enlightened, liberal Yoruba Muslim and majority yoruba Christians, Tinubu will woefully failed in the SE like Buhari that hardly get 5 % in ANAMBRA etc. Thesame goes to SS.

Summary for Asiwaju: will win in 5 states in the NW, 30% in Kano, KADUNA, Jigawa, kwara and Niger. This can't get him any where. Atiku and Kwankwoso influence will break him off and cut his votes in pieces.
Atiku and obi will struggle it out for Abuja while Lagos is sure for Obi taking an edge over Tinubu and Atiku.
The whole SE, SS and Lagos for Obi. Majority Christians states in NC like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, southern KADUNA locked down for him while Atiku may follow behind. While Adamawa, Gombe SOKOTO, kebbi, will be no go area for obi and Adan the BATsin.

Even if obi looses the 25% votes in the NW, he will still win like Jonathan that lost all and still won. Obi needs just 20% votes in NW.
Dan Borno...(Kanuri Boy)
My Kashim & Jagaban a the real winners
So,stop vomiting trash

Shikenan nagode
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Bigchristo22(m): 1:53am On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
Tinubu will win only Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, ondo, Boronu, Katstina but will get upto 30% in Kano, jigawa and KADUNA where he will massively shared votes with kwankwoso and Atiku, with Atiku leading the pack. There is no go area for him in the SS and SE and NC but a great move in kwara and Niger. While obi may be able to scrap 25% of enlightened, liberal Yoruba Muslim and majority yoruba Christians, Tinubu will woefully failed in the SE like Buhari that hardly get 5 % in ANAMBRA etc. Thesame goes to SS.

Summary for Asiwaju: will win in 5 states in the NW, 30% in Kano, KADUNA, Jigawa, kwara and Niger. This can't get him any where. Atiku and Kwankwoso influence will break him off and cut his votes in pieces.
Atiku and obi will struggle it out for Abuja while Lagos is sure for Obi taking an edge over Tinubu and Atiku.
The whole SE, SS and Lagos for Obi. Majority Christians states in NC like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, southern KADUNA locked down for him while Atiku may follow behind. While Adamawa, Gombe SOKOTO, kebbi, will be no go area for obi and Adan the BATsin.

Even if obi looses the 25% votes in the NW, he will still win like Jonathan that lost all and still won. Obi needs just 20% votes in NW.
Everybody don turn political analysis, una Dey forget one thing, ringing dem go change am for una eyes
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Delaw44(m): 3:58am On Aug 05, 2022
No be by this they take win election. Election na by strategy. This one na media noise, e no dey reach anywhere. In Buhari's note, "wait for it"
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by olatuns2017: 4:33am On Aug 05, 2022
ebukajay184:
Man Opens Barbing Saloon In Gombe To Gives Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Photos)

A man has opened a barbing saloon in Gombe to give free haircuts in honour of Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV has learnt.

The man shared photos and wrote;

He had earlier invited people to the launch in a post on Saturday which read;

https://igberetvnews.com/1425046/man-opens-barbing-saloon-gombe-give-free-haircuts-honour-peter-obi-photos/

Unfortunately

No northerner or Yoruba can do this in Ibo land

Make it

No Ibo man will be president of NIGERIA

Check your brain before you comment here

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by wiseoneking: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno...(Kanuri Boy)
My Kashim & Jagaban a the real winners
So,stop vomiting trash

Shikenan nagode
What are you doing here if you are kanuris boy. Who thought you how to read and write? I thought they said you guys are not on social media. Pls remember to use your transistor radio. This place is not made for people like you.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Is this man still in race?

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Soulifting: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
E go soon clear for una eye

ill track your lost or stolen devices at an affordable price
Location is ikeja

Abeg let's private chat
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Pacyrus(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Omor see queue! God bless the philanthropist
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Pacyrus(m): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Onucs:
No be new thing ahbeg

Na so person been trek for bihari, see where we dey now.

I advise youths to hustle and stop hoping on the government. They are all birds of the same feathers gallivanting from one political party to the other.

Stay true to your hustle and remember to work smart while you are working hard.

My opine

Stop it already!!! Obi and Datti is a different ballgame entirely, insha Allahu!
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by EMONFASHION65: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
TELL ME YOUR REASONS, APART FROM HE WAS THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE.
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by guru90: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Lol.... we need free fuel and gas via filling stations.....
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:

This analysis failed when u mentioned Peter obi to win Lagos.
Come back to reality, this is Nigeria not London.
Tinubu may lose all the states in Nigeria but not Lagos
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by favour32(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2022
kettykin:
Every normal persons in Nigeria know say we done.,.
TRY PDP= FAILURE
WE DEY TRY APC=FAILURE SQUARE.

A fine country before but now, you cannot travel 5KM, make ya mind rest.

Make try another party, another man.

VOTE
PETER OBI
NAI BE THE MAIN MAN NOW!

LABOUR PARTY NA THE THIRD FORCE!
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Wannabenz:
Peter Obi has inspired hope in Nigerians within 2 months than Buhari has done in more than 7 years. #PeterObi4President2023

Funny but true.
But nobody should put hope in any nigerian politician, there is nothing like messiah.
People had hope for Buhari in 2015, over hyped and yet things went from top to bottom.
For nigeria to progress,it will take a generation of nigerians with new mentality
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Commendable...
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by JordanMichael(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Father Lord we pray Obi become our next president in Jesus name.
My PVC is ready for Obi grin
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by ojonugba2014(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2022
ghettokid1:
The ministry is growing...
Peter Obi will be the best thing that will happen to nigeria

U don't know that yet. I am obedient too shaa

Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo