Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) (6406 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by lifecoach9ja: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2022
It was mid July. My brother-in-law along with his parents came here for his vacation. He was 22 by age and I was 26, married housewife. My husband went to his office. It was a hot afternoon. After preparing lunch, I walked in the bathroom for showering. I undressed myself and suddenly I heard a fussy noise. When I looked into the vent, I could not see anything. On next day, same thing happened to me. I was afraid then neglected once again. Next day when I stepped in to the bathroom for showering, I looked around to make sure no one spied me snick in through the vent. After seeing nothing, I undressed myself and started showering. I was soaping up, washing my body, suddenly I had a look into the vent and someone’s face was peering up at me. Instantly he hid himself behind the vent. I was feeling ashamed. I was bit afraid too. Never ask him for such kind of activities even never talked to my husband about that. The next few days went back to normal. I was half scared.

After three to four days later, on evening, we all prepared a plan for shopping, so I was in my room changing my clothes for that, I was in bra and underwear, he just walked in my room, stopped, stared at me. I’m quickly trying to get something on. I still asked him nothing, but was feeling nervous. He used to sneak in to my room to get a chance of seeing me changing dress. One night after having dinner, I just walked away near his room. I thought he was sleeping, left the door ajar. When I took a sneaky peek, then I noticed he was masturbating. Omg! Is he really a crazy guy or not? I questioned myself.

On next day, when I walked in the bathroom for bathing, instantly I realized, I was being hunted once again. This time, I decided to give him a better show so I dropped my cloths, slowly unbuttoned bra and slide down my panty to expose him my naked body. Then I started rubbing my thighs for a while then opened my legs slowly showing off.

The next day his parents were sleeping, time was 4 pm. I just walked away in drawing room. Suddenly he came up to me and said to me, “Looking beautiful today.”

“Thanks,” I smiled. Then I tried to walk past him but he blocked my way. “OK,” I smiled again and again tried to walk past him, but again he blocked me. Then he hugged me tightly, wrapped his one hand around my arse and put his other hand on my boobs. I was too shocked to say or do anything. He appeared to notice my expression of shock. He started to unbutton my cloths.

I knew something bad was happening and told him no more tickling. He hugged me tightly, his body pressed against me, it was hard for me to pull away. He started kissing me on my lips and was handling my body. I felt the insistent bulge forming in his pant. He continued to press my buttock while he moved further between my legs and lodged himself against my thigh.

He pulled my hand, carried me over into my bed room. Then he pulled down my cloths forcefully while kissing. I reluctantly held my mouth closed lightly. He placed his hand on my... read more here⇢here
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by virginchaser(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2022
lifecoach9ja:
It was mid July. My brother-in-law along with his parents came here for his vacation. He was 22 by age and I was 26, married housewife. My husband went to his office. It was a hot afternoon. After preparing lunch, I walked in the bathroom for showering. I undressed myself and suddenly I heard a fussy noise. When I looked into the vent, I could not see anything. On next day, same thing happened to me. I was afraid then neglected once again. Next day when I stepped in to the bathroom for showering, I looked around to make sure no one spied me snick in through the vent. After seeing nothing, I undressed myself and started showering. I was soaping up, washing my body, suddenly I had a look into the vent and someone’s face was peering up at me. Instantly he hid himself behind the vent. I was feeling ashamed. I was bit afraid too. Never ask him for such kind of activities even never talked to my husband about that. The next few days went back to normal. I was half scared.

After three to four days later, on evening, we all prepared a plan for shopping, so I was in my room changing my clothes for that, I was in bra and underwear, he just walked in my room, stopped, stared at me. I’m quickly trying to get something on. I still asked him nothing, but was feeling nervous. He used to sneak in to my room to get a chance of seeing me changing dress. One night after having dinner, I just walked away near his room. I thought he was sleeping, left the door ajar. When I took a sneaky peek, then I noticed he was masturbating. Omg! Is he really a crazy guy or not? I questioned myself.

On next day, when I walked in the bathroom for bathing, instantly I realized, I was being hunted once again. This time, I decided to give him a better show so I dropped my cloths, slowly unbuttoned bra and slide down my panty to expose him my naked body. Then I started rubbing my thighs for a while then opened my legs slowly showing off.

The next day his parents were sleeping, time was 4 pm. I just walked away in drawing room. Suddenly he came up to me and said to me, “Looking beautiful today.”

“Thanks,” I smiled. Then I tried to walk past him but he blocked my way. “OK,” I smiled again and again tried to walk past him, but again he blocked me. Then he hugged me tightly, wrapped his one hand around my arse and put his other hand on my boobs. I was too shocked to say or do anything. He appeared to notice my expression of shock. He started to unbutton my cloths.

I knew something bad was happening and told him no more tickling. He hugged me tightly, his body pressed against me, it was hard for me to pull away. He started kissing me on my lips and was handling my body. I felt the insistent bulge forming in his pant. He continued to press my buttock while he moved further between my legs and lodged himself against my thigh.

He pulled my hand, carried me over into my bed room. Then he pulled down my cloths forcefully while kissing. I reluctantly held my mouth closed lightly. He placed his hand on my... read more here⇢here

You tried but try harder.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Go and sleep

7 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Tboymessiah(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

U guys have started with all these poem like story

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
If I click for more make I lay egg undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Zulu2022: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Man is not a story teller,but in ur case u are a story teller
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by mayorofyentown(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
yawns
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by YeePeyHaa: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Okay we have heard you

hi guys kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel thanks https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiPT7H_4sYz6L21LeaWU3TA
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
lifecoach9ja:

You are very very lucky in this hard economical situation you have somebody to f*** you
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by sainsburry: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm Story Story

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by alphaNomega: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Liar. You did not have sex with your brother-in-law and you definitely do not need help.

If I click your link make I know wetin cause am angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Pickmycall: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Op you dey craze.Go give Nollywood producers your script for a movie.
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by phuckcheet(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
if i click for here make potable win grammy

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
This kind engrish for blog wey pay to host am?
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
The story sweet abeg wey the link make i click
Oniro
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Josbreed: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na God go punish you and your family for suggesting us to click for more. Idi ara! Banza kawai! Olori buruku. If I click, make I die.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by STOICREALIST: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
While this is made up, it is typically known that such seemingly taboo sexual scenarios, experiences and possibilities are typically laden and laced with excitement and more adrenaline rush.

In the course of aging and experiencing life, as a young adult, I have also had three experiences that relate to this.
First, I have had cousins and both were sisters. Then I have also had a wife(mother) and her twin teen daughters that I was helping to prepare for Jamb Exams. Then I have also had my sister In-law’s teen daughter from another marriage. But that was me as a much younger man. These things are not as uncommon as we think them. And all the people screaming and shouting here have simply not had the opportunity to commit these. Or they have but as usual, play their stinking hypocrisy for everyone to see.

As a more mature adult, I doubt I will do such again. Regardless of the excitement, it is not worth the risk. To me that is. However, the hypocrites on this thread are many and very hilarious.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
La click la bendel insurance

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by bilangha(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
you are devilish
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
The write-up dey give me serious migraine, shuo grin
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Dmacqh(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol...
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Exkandayee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Akuko ndi mgbu
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by alimaa: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
We are okay with what we have read so far, we don't need to click to read more.
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Trustedapparel(m): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Laclick labend rubishhhhhhhhhhh

Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Urpon1987: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Go and give ur script to xxnx producers
Re: I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Aesop fables

(1) (Reply)

Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Did Cristiano Ronaldo Perform Plastic Surgeries? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.