Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. (6414 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / Will You Be in A Relationship If Deep Down You Know Its Not Gonna Go Anywhere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
I have been married for over 6 years to a foreigner and we have a lovely child together. However, whenever I am in close proximity to a Nigerian girl I find myself drawn to them. It happened last when I was at a Nigerian Independence party, A very good friend showed up with his girlfriend and their Nigerian friends and siblings. I was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss one of the girls who happened to spend quite some time with me. I am not into the front and backyard assets. Is something wrong with me? or is it a pitfall of inter racial marriage?
Thank you

P.s

I would prefer respectful, civil and mature responces. I believ in God but please lets keep this as normal as possible. Thank you.
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Popowaa: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Didnt u knw u were attracted to nigerian girls when u decided to marry her?Abeg stick with ur foreigner.Or do you want to cheat on ur foreigner with a nigerian babe?

2 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Infidelity is rampant in every race and culture my friend. Read my post carefully and understand what I am asking.
Cheers
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
nnamod: I have been married for over 6 years to a foreigner and we have a lovely child together. However, whenever I am in close proximity to a Nigerian girl I find myself drawn to them. It happened last when I was at a Nigerian Independence party, A very good friend showed up with his girlfriend and their Nigerian friends and siblings. I was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss one of the girls who happened to spend quite some time with me. I am not into the front and backyard assets. Is something wrong with me? or is it a pitfall of inter racial marriage?
Thank you

P.s

I would prefer respectful, civil and mature responces. I believ in God but please lets keep this as normal as possible. Thank you.

You finally got your papers huh? Congrats! May the child hardens thy heart to foolishness amen!

3 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by kambo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
evaluate wat u miss abt 9ja girls. Try to subtly make ur wife evince them.after all, u were once attract'd to d woman who is now ur wife. Gudlock.

2 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
As usual some "know it all" being judgemental. I studied abroad for more than 6 years and have been working over 2 years before I met my wife. Try asking before you cast blindly.
@kambo Thanks. Its just something I noticed and lately it troubled me. cheers

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ms Chima.. the above post was for your "wise" mind.

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by boobyman: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Like kambo said,evaluate what u like about Nigerians ladies and breed your wife to be like that.Have integrity for your wife and marriage

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
#smiles# wat can i say??

Naija babes..!!! We rock.!!!

Despite, wat the likes of 190, Red benson, Pleep, and oda NL guys tinks.

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
nnamod: As usual some "know it all" being judgemental. I studied abroad for more than 6 years and have been working over 2 years before I met my wife. Try asking before you cast blindly.
@kambo Thanks. Its just something I noticed and lately it troubled me. cheers

Awww. Guilty huh? Vapid trick...I did asked! How did I judged you by asking your vapid azz a question?

Enjoy your papers. Yes...I have a very wise mind scammer. Now I judged you....see the difference dummy?

Lol@worked legally on a student visa. Yeah right.
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by drnoel: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
nnamod: I have been married for over 6 years to a foreigner and we have a lovely child together. However, whenever I am in close proximity to a Nigerian girl I find myself drawn to them. It happened last when I was at a Nigerian Independence party, A very good friend showed up with his girlfriend and their Nigerian friends and siblings. I was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss one of the girls who happened to spend quite some time with me. I am not into the front and backyard assets. Is something wrong with me? or is it a pitfall of inter racial marriage?
Thank you

P.s

Bro, its the same problem we all face, by we all I meant most of us. Its not only you, most of my brothers that married caucasians complain the same thing. Especially when we go to parties and their wives stand out like sour thumbs. Its one thing my brother envy me about. I insisted on marrying my girlfriend who is Nigerian, so don't happen to have that problem. See, its left for you to work on your woman so that she fits in and doesn't stand too out but then we all know no matter how much u work on her she still gono stand out but that shouldn't be ur worry. Be content with what u got cos u went into it with ur eyes open.

I know one other case of an Igbo guy that so worked on his Polish/American wife that she could actually speak Igbo (with an owerri dialect), o boi respect. But then she was doing one masters like that on west african studies and was compelled to learn one native language so she chose her husbands (igbo/owerri). The flavour was nice cos the party I met them, the lady had lots of Nigerians flocking around her (plus those that wanted to snatch her from her husband).

Anyway to cut a long storey short. U got to work on ur wife.

7 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
@boobyman, my marriage has been fine, this is an attraction that's just come up lately.
@mrs Chima. I will be polite to you this time . You neither know what country I live , the years and countries I studied nor their immigration laws. Your first question was as assumtive as it is a question and you followed it up with your "thoughtless" (pardon my lack of vocabulary) dismissive sentiments.
Be reasonable , I don't think you are that naive,you are better than that.

2 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by 190: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
nyere84: #smiles# wat can i say??

undecided undecided

OP - Do you wanna die young, try getting tangled in a love nest with a nigerian girl and see the result angry

2 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by 190: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ drnoek , Thank u very much I think you have touched the problem rightly. Thanks a lot. Your experiences (or acquaintances ) are insightful. Big thanks .
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sorry it's drnoel smiley. @ 190 I do not intend to take another partner . Thanks for your concern though !
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by 190: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
drnoel:

Bro, its the same problem we all face, by we all I meant most of us. Its not only you, most of my brothers that married caucasians complain the same thing. Especially when we go to parties and their wives stand out like sour thumbs. Its one thing my brother envy me about. I insisted on marrying my girlfriend who is Nigerian, so don't happen to have that problem. See, its left for you to work on your woman so that she fits in and doesn't stand too out but then we all know no matter how much u work on her she still gono stand out but that shouldn't be ur worry. Be content with what u got cos u went into it with ur eyes open.

I know one other case of an Igbo guy that so worked on his Polish/American wife that she could actually speak Igbo (with an owerri dialect), o boi respect. But then she was doing one masters like that on west african studies and was compelled to learn one native language so she chose her husbands (igbo/owerri). The flavour was nice cos the party I met them, the lady had lots of Nigerians flocking around her (plus those that wanted to snatch her from her husband).

Anyway to cut a long storey short. U got to work on ur wife.

met a german lady too with her husband who prepared draw soup and semo vita at the party back at leverkusen germany
while rapping some thick Yoruba admist everything!
I was impressed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
@OP I feel you man.
That's why I decided not to date foreigners no matter how many of them want my babies....cuz I know at the end of the day it's a Nigerian girl I want to settle with.
Nothing beats our sistas for real. Wahala et al grin

....But the lovely lady you now have is a unique beauty too.
Remember you are her confidant. Her life partner. The one she forsook all others to be with.
Whenever you feel that way about another woman... maintain that state, but refract it instead to loving and kissing your wife. (I didn't say fight it. you go lose)
Don't entertain those ideas towards another woman again biko.

5 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by 190: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
@OP I feel you man.
That's why I decided not to date foreigners no matter how many of them want my babies....cuz I know at the end of the day it's a Nigerian girl I want to settle with.
Nothing beats our sistas for real. Wahala et al

grin grin grin grin grin grin

well i think or feel the OP is just attracted to some DARK MEAT grin grin
Probably he should question and ask himself "those who are in a relationship with these DARK MEAT"
Why do they always wanna probably bail for their lives from these dark ladies they are attached it,
clearly sometin must be wrong!

black woman too get wahala abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
190:

Probably he should question and ask himself "those who are in a relationship with these DARK MEAT"
Why do they always wanna probably bail for their lives from these dark ladies they are attached it,

As long as you don't pick a DARK MEAT from the club (meat market) because it is wearing the shortest, tightest dress or miniskirt and think "Yes, I will marry this meat".
You know say just meat no get brain. In order to be a Wifely WOMAN, the merchandise in question needs to have meat, brain, and principles.

3 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
@2buff rep + thanks . @190 your latter post got me reall cracking smiley thanks guys ... You understand !
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
nnamod: @boobyman, my marriage has been fine, this is an attraction that's just come up lately.
@mrs Chima. I will be polite to you this time . You neither know what country I live , the years and countries I studied nor their immigration laws. Your first question was as assumtive as it is a question and you followed it up with your "thoughtless" (pardon my lack of vocabulary) dismissive sentiments.
Be reasonable , I don't think you are that naive,you are better than that.

Down scammer down. You worked hard for that papers boo boo

No need to get mad cos I know the truth.
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff: @OP I feel you man.
Nothing beats our sistas for real. Wahala et al grin

....But the lovely lady you now have is a unique beauty too.
Remember you are her confidant. Her life partner. The one she forsook all others to be with.
Whenever you feel that way about another woman... maintain that state, but refract it instead to loving and kissing your wife. (I didn't say fight it. you go lose)
Don't entertain those ideas towards another woman again biko.

Then stop chasing a non-Nigerian chick. Simple as that.
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Then stop chasing a non-Nigerian chick. Simple as that.

What's your beef today?

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:

What's your beef today?

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
PENDO!!!!!!!
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
nyere84: #smiles# wat can i say??

Stop deceiving urself .

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Down scammer down. You worked hard for that papers boo boo

No need to get mad cos I know the truth.

What the F.... are u saying woman

What truth do u know

Pls go to the kitchen and cook for Mr Chima .

*A Naija wife will be in the kitchen cooking for her boo, while a chinko - - - - - - grin *

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by nnamod(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
@mrs chima , all wise , Thank you
@ roonyboy , the above is a troll and a tosser
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
190:

I presume Candygosh is WHITE MEAT. . . Ehnwen.

2 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
sexkillz: I presume Candygosh is WHITE MEAT. . . Ehnwen.
grin grin grin
Ewu!
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

What the F.... are u saying woman

What truth do u know

Pls go to the kitchen and cook for Mr Chima .

*A Naija wife will be in the kitchen cooking for her boo, while a chinko - - - - - - grin *

Some of us work outside the home and do not depend on men to feed us. Oh you wouldn't know that nigga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.