Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins (39247 Views)

Pictures: Old Twins Ageing Gracefully / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Goldenheart002(f): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Hope say guyman never carry the children go do ritual U can't trust bleached-skin guys these days

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by care4you: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2022
If you believed this story just know you are one of the problem we are facing in this country!

Useless gender! Always coming up with a co.ck and bull stories!

The man did well 100%...he owns those children...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Jaydear: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2022
This is very wrong and not acceptable. This is a case of kidnapping to me and not domestic or sexual violence. Police should please help this woman reconnect with her children and make sure the man is punished for this act.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by LushGreenz: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Haaa! Nkan Mbee!!
Mewa nsele ni duniya!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Ikem11(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Story no dey finish. Man wey trick woman collect her twins wey still tender no good na.

If she no dey take care of the kids file a case in court to demand custody of the children.

I wonder why people always think dey fit do things anyhow they wish.

E go soon clear him eyes when this case escalate or anything happen to one of the kids in his custody

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by UptownVibes(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2022
neonly:
There is always two side of d story let hear d man side of d story before conclusion
Believe a woman at yur own risk
Abi o..
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Chris2863(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Useless people
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Ikem11(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2022
care4you:
If you believed this story just know you are one of the problem we are facing in this country!

He owns nothing Mr man. You own a woman or children you didn't marry their mother?

Na naija una go dey do that nonsense just don't open mouth say that trash in a sane country .

If that woman file for child support na run that my mumu boy go run

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Walealoba(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Queengolden:
Sheer wickedness
sir please check my signature i beg help a brother God bless you aboundantly
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by sweet12345: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author= post=115370141]

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-man-tricks-baby-mama-disappears-with-three-year-old-twins/[/quot
wonders won't end.
may God help you with the issue of your kids.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by care4you: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Ikem11:

He owns nothing Mr man.
Since he owns nothing i guess you are the owner nau? Ewu...

You own a woman or children you didn't marry their mother?
Marry for what exactly? Since she get pregnant out of wedlock, i guess she's so useless to keep as a wife.

Na naija una go dey do that nonsense just don't open mouth say that trash in a sane country
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by backnbeta(f): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
care4you:

It scares me when a young man harbors so much animosity towards women! Are the children safer with the girlfriend? Do you think he can take care of the children like their mother or are you just being funny? Unless she's insane or sick or can harm the children in any way, the children are safer with the mother!

BTW, I hope the children are safe!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Nyascobar1414: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Na like dis Naija simps go bring law of child support and men no go marry again..
And the women go turn to old h@gs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by GloriousGbola: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2022
The stupid guy does not have the energy to take care of two kids. He is unwittingly setting them up for abuse. Whoever he leaves those poor kids with will at best neglect them, and at worst, sexually abuse them

Fortunately this is lagos. I am fairly sure there is a government agency the lady can engage

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by rajiedreez: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Wàhálà
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Assquare(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2022
"Say no to fornication,.this is the result. sex before marriage is very very bad..beware that sex is not love.love is a mutual understanding. Trust,caring.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Seequadry(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
If he didn't pay her bride price and they are not officially (traditionally or court), then he has no right over the children.

No man has assurance of responsibility to a pregnancy or child until proven medically.

Meanwhile, we are waiting to hear his side of the story before we take side or judge.

Please how legit is this?

Cos my sister issue with her ex boyfriend also looks similar with this lady own, the guy showed up 4years later to b demanding custody, we don't even know him as he refused to come meet any family members since the pregnancy ish happen... Now he said he is interested in paying child support but the child would also be coming to spend weekends and holidays with him....we had no problem with that, but he should get to know the child first and allow the kid get familiar with him before letting her go stay with him for any weekends or so... He said he didn't ve time for such that he his now married can't be coming around to his ex girlfriend house.. We arrange another meet up location he still decline. ... That's when we started been suspicious that probably he wanted to kidnap the kid and send to his mum in the viallge or something...

We ve reported the case to the police.... The money they keep asking us to go and bring is uncalled for and to think the fathers side ve already threatened to buy thier way out of any legal stuffs we are bringing in....

Omo the matter dey choke lil sis as her new fiancee is waiting for the final settlement of the child issue before they can proceed for marriage... Baba say he no want baby daddy drama

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Deadbeat dad claiming kids again?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by care4you: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2022
backnbeta:

It scares me when a young man harbors so much animosity towards women! Are the children safer with the girlfriend? Do you think he can take care of the children like their mother or are you just being funny? Unless she's insane or sick or can harm the children in any way, the children are safer than the mother!

BTW, I hope the children are safe!

Yes, she's truly insane and sick for her to get pregnant out of wedlock... She's a useless person

Very manipulative gender, always playing the victim's card!

I believe the man will do better with the kids than the entitled mother ....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by philips007(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Police no just waste their time for Lagos. Make them go search for the Man for Onitsha. Cause Anambra is the Head Quarters of Baby factory business. Most of the Baby factories in this Country are located in that State. The business is booming. E don turn many Chinedu's to Billionaires..

You're just an accident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by iamme1234(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
If he didn't pay her bride price and they are not officially (traditionally or court), then he has no right over the children.

No man has assurance of responsibility to a pregnancy or child until proven medically.

Meanwhile, we are waiting to hear his side of the story before we take side or judge.

Nairaland lawyer
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by shortIGBOman: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2022
philips007:

You're just an accident

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by MuslimIgbo: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Seequadry:

Please how legit is this?

Cos my sister issue with her ex boyfriend also looks similar with this lady own, the guy showed up 4years later to b demanding custody, we don't even know him as he refused to come meet any family members since the pregnancy ish happen... Now he said he is interested in paying child support but the child would also be coming to spend weekends and holidays with him....we had no problem with that, but he should get to know the child first and allow the kid get familiar with him before letting her go stay with him for any weekends or so... He said he didn't ve time for such that he his now married can't be coming around to his ex girlfriend house.. We arrange another meet up location he still decline. ... That's when we started been suspicious that probably he wanted to kidnap the kid and send to his mum in the viallge or something...

We ve reported the case to the police.... The money they keep asking us to go and bring is uncalled for and to think the fathers side ve already threatened to buy thier way out of any legal stuffs we are bringing in....

Omo the matter dey choke lil sis as her new fiancee is waiting for the final settlement of the child issue before they can proceed for marriage... Baba say he no want baby daddy drama
Don't waste your time on police, they'll only continue to waste your time and demand for money.
GO TO A LAWYER TO GUIDE YOU
GO TO HUMAN RIGHT COURT!

HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS ON THE CHILD OR CHILDREN IF YOUR STORY IS TRUE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Michaelota: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
This is what they deserve, give them bele and dump them. Don't make a mistake of marrying anyone in the house most especially Yoruba Ogun state woman. She will end up fucking outside
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Walealoba(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Easyjay41:
Hmmm

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by ozuone(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2022
If he is the Biological father. He has rights over the children whether as a baby daddy. Why deceive yourself with such belief.

The constitution supercede your BS

MuslimIgbo:
If he didn't pay her bride price and they are not officially married (traditionally or court), then he has no right over the children.

So many bastards are roaming this earth and that's why THIS WORLD NO BALANCE AND NO GO EVER BALANCE grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by pepperdemzombie: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Why covering his face? How can people help to locate him? Where are the children's current pictures?
She knows all his girlfriends' phone numbers, are they in a whatsapp group?
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by esthel(f): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
No man can take care of a child better than the mother. The man wouldn't even be around to do all of the nurturing, let her raise them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.