Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins (39245 Views)

Pictures: Old Twins Ageing Gracefully / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Elidrisy20: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Make him no go mine the innocent kids head
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Dapson73(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2022
neonly:
There is always two side of d story let hear d man side of d story before conclusion
Believe a woman at yur own risk

No matter the other side of the story, that guy is very heartless.

Those kids are too young to be denied motherly love .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by faithfull18(f): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
As a girl, desist from spreading your LEGS anyhow from whoever comes your way.
Many girls of this generation are just too ridiculously LOOSE and wayward.

Greed and trying to impress or fit-in is what is destroying most of them and will continue to destroy them.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Midas01: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Look at this fool....

How about we hear bandits and boko haram side of the story too... Mumu.
neonly:
There is always two side of d story let hear d man side of d story before conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Midas01: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2022
The man is the one with numerous women and babymamas in his life. So why are you leaving the culprit and victim blaming ?

You men will never tell yourselves the truth and it's such a shame.
MuslimIgbo:
As a girl, desist from spreading your LEGS anyhow from whoever comes your way.
Many girls of this generation are just too ridiculously LOOSE and wayward.

Greed and trying to impress or fit-in is what is destroying most of them and will continue to destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Jolene201(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Dapson73:

Don't mind him,I wonder how some men here reason..the funny thing is if it were the other way round no one would talk about other side of any story. Rather they'll dive in for attack straight.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Dbrawllm0098(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very sad. I hope he's not going to use them for money ritual.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Privatepart00: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Seequadry post=115372575]

Please how legit is this?

Cos my sister issue with her ex boyfriend also looks similar with this lady own, the guy showed up 4years later to b demanding custody, we don't even know him as he refused to come meet any family members since the pregnancy ish happen... Now he said he is interested in paying child support but the child would also be coming to spend weekends and holidays with him....we had no problem with that, but he should get to know the child first and allow the kid get familiar with him before letting her go stay with him for any weekends or so... He said he didn't ve time for such that he his now married can't be coming around to his ex girlfriend house.. We arrange another meet up location he still decline. ... That's when we started been suspicious that probably he wanted to kidnap the kid and send to his mum in the viallge or something...

We ve reported the case to the police.... The money they keep asking us to go and bring is uncalled for and to think the fathers side ve already threatened to buy thier way out of any legal stuffs we are bringing in....

Omo the matter dey choke lil sis as her new fiancee is waiting for the final settlement of the child issue before they can proceed for marriage... Baba say he no want baby daddy drama[/quote

No matter what, don’t allow the ex boyfriend have custody of the child . He doesn’t have any right for the visitation unless he pays all the money spent on his upbringing from when he was in the womb till date . Make sure to bill him an amount that will leave his mouth open .
If he ever gets the child whether by weekend visitation or another way , believe me the child is gone forever from your family.

Take the matter to court , it will cost money but he can’t do anything while is in court . The child will be growing till he’s of age to decide for himself. Court cases like this can last more than 10years . If judgement is passed in his favor, you people should appeal it . The longer it stays the court will get tired some day and ask him to settle out of court .

NB: writing from an experienced I witnessed. Not one nor two .
Remember to always appear in the court session the day the case is to be presented. ( have it in mind your lawyer can be bought over , be ready to change lawyer, when you notice some ill attitude from the lawyer) .
Filing for an appeal has a certain duration, make sure it doesn’t exceed else you lose the case.
Remember to commit all in prayers , God has a way of revealing things when humans are doing something to punish a just person.
Meanwhile the guy that want to marry her ought to be involved, as the matter isn’t ending any soon.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
neonly:

Some of you are simply funny and weird and at the same time. May be you should help us look for him to hear his side of story. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
If he didn't pay her bride price and they are not officially married (traditionally or court), then he has no right over the children.

No man has assurance of responsibility to a pregnancy or child until proven medically.

So many bastards are roaming this earth and that's why THIS WORLD NO BALANCE AND NO GO EVER BALANCE grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, we are waiting to hear his side of the story before we take side or judge.

Even if did all that, no court will give him the custody of 1 year old kids when their mothers is hale and healthy with sound mind. The kids he abandoned since birth for that matter.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Bukason06(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
[color=#000000][/color] after suffering during pregnancy,dude come jakpa with baby..
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by vikstandon(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is either this lady no wan marry... She wan use the man sperm get children for herself.

Or the man no love the woman... But loves the product from the copulation.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Chopcy29: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:
Never marry a prostitute no matter how good she appears or seems to be.

Know her bodycount.

Dem don do you something

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Chopcy29: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Police no just waste their time for Lagos. Make them go search for the Man for Onitsha. Cause Anambra is the Head Quarters of Baby factory business. Most of the Baby factories in this Country are located in that State. The business is booming. E don turn many Chinedu's to Billionaires..

Lol I just don’t know what to classify you with
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by IamMobisola(f): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
post=115370141:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-man-tricks-baby-mama-disappears-with-three-year-old-twins/
We need a new law/bill to be passed now.
Any man who refuses a woman's pregnancy from the beginning should never be allowed to come back later in the future to claim the child.

Women need to be smart in their dealings with men.
Once you get pregnant for your man and he rejects it or asks you to abort it, let him be and try as much as possible to relocate to another city or state. If he tries to claim paternity later in the future, tell him the child isn't his and get a restraining order from court telling them he is stalking you and your child and also posing a danger you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by fof1: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
post=115370141:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-man-tricks-baby-mama-disappears-with-three-year-old-twins/

Very Unfortunate indeed...but NPF will always Deny d Truth of Corruption and Cover up for their Corrupt Police Staff... I Personally Paid d Police for a Report I made at their Station in PH...to enable them take ACTIONS on my issue. Though it was amicably Resolved after the Suspect was Arrested ... SO THE POLICE IS LEADERSHIP/SYSTEMIC DECAY... AS ITS PROBLEM.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Chopcy29: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:
He will dump the children with a gf who will mistreat the kids.

I pray he is found and the kids healthy and safe.

Shun premarital sex, there is no upside to it.

You don marry?
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by MuslimIgbo: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
ozuone:
If he is the Biological father. He has rights over the children whether as a baby daddy. Why deceive yourself with such belief.

The constitution supercede your BS

Keep fooling yourself
You think you're a super being or superior just because you have some loose meats DANGLING between your legs?

If he's the biological father?
How would you prove to be a biological father?
You think you can just kidnap some children and take them to the hospital for test to prove you're a biological father?
Some of you just reason with your anus...
No court in this world will grant you the custody of little children when their mother is Hale and hearty and can be proven to be responsible to take care of her children.
Most of you just open your mouth to talk and assume rubbish. SO IF A GUY IMPREGNATES YOUR DAUGHTER OR SISTER, and he doesn't take responsibilities for the pregnancy even after being informed and contacted...and he shows up later after they were born to start forming biological father, WILL YOU ALLOW HIM TAKE THE CHILD AWAY?

ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU SAY RUBBISH.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Jennyclay(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
neonly:
Just say you don't have anything thing say, you're just so empty upstairs, imagine the nonsense you just spewed out.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by PumpumPrince: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
neonly:

but why ate IBO people triking women & stealing babys especially in 2022?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by EzeNdigboONE: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chopcy29:

Dem don do you something
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Romanoff(f): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chopcy29:

You don marry?

Yes.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Ademoore07(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Since the matter has been made public and police involved, the dead beat guy will be caught and arrested. He is very easy to track.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by placeofallure(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
I don't need any other side of the story to see that this man is evil. You ended a relationship two months after she became pregnant with the twins. Those of you waiting for part 2, Do you think carrying a pregnancy to term is easy? There are good days, bad days and really bad days. She coped on her own, all the medical expenses, she bore it alone. All the emotionally down moments, no succour from him. Me, he won't touch my kids by a metre long pole, God knows he won't.

Has he forgotten that he rejected the pregnancy? In my despair and confusion, I could've aborted it and there won't be a baby, much more babies to come back to. The girl is a fool, he won't even near my house. He won't dare. I will repel him with every muscle and sweat I've got. He wants to reap where he didn't sow. Ko jo!
Moreso, Nigerian constitution doesn't support giving custody of underaged children to the man. She has a good case. Let her use the courts to seek redress. Kidnapper oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by neonly: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

but why ate IBO people triking women & stealing babys especially in 2022?(no oofencse) angry

Am not Ibo Alaye Ok get right dis is a faceless forum I can even be yur cousin without knowing
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by neonly: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
maasoap:

Some of you are simply funny and weird and at the same time. May be you should help us look for him to hear his side of story. Mumu

Stop calling someone u don't bad names try get sence
Women are very deceptful all am saying let hear d guy part of d story
My personal experience is beyond yur imagination eyes don see and mouth don talk
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by neonly: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dapson73:

I agree but women Hmmmm I pray u don't fall into der trap they will use everything to mess you up just to get sympathy
Fear them honestly
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Chopcy29: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Yes.

They do you something well well before you marry
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by princewarri1985: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
If he didn't pay her bride price and they are not officially married (traditionally or court), then he has no right over the children.

No man has assurance of responsibility to a pregnancy or child until proven medically.

So many bastards are roaming this earth and that's why THIS WORLD NO BALANCE AND NO GO EVER BALANCE grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, we are waiting to hear his side of the story before we take side or judge.
Why would you call an innocent child created by God a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.