Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins (39243 Views)

Pictures: Old Twins Ageing Gracefully / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by intruder15(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
post=115370141:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-man-tricks-baby-mama-disappears-with-three-year-old-twins/

The aggrieved mother said she reported the matter at the Igbeba Police Station, Ijebu-Ode, but “policemen at the station demanded N100,000 to track him; they did nothing after we paid N30,000.”

Is this legal? I really want to understand how this works
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Romanoff(f): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chopcy29:

They do you something well well before you marry

Some of us were brought up well.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Ppp1p: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Emmanuel909090: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
If this is truly what happened, he is wrong.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by Chopcy29: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Some of us were brought up well.

Lol
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by PumpumPrince: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
neonly:

Am not Ibo Alaye Ok get right dis is a faceless forum I can even be yur cousin without knowing

Ok,I hear u sirangry
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by wiseoneking: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make Police no just waste their time for Lagos. Make them go search for the Man for Onitsha. Cause Anambra is the Head Quarters of Baby factory business. Most of the Baby factories in this Country are located in that State. The business is booming. E don turn many Chinedu's to Billionaires..
This mkpurumili kid is at it again
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by MuslimIgbo: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
Why would you call an innocent child created by God a bastard
Shut up
Do you know the meaning of a Bastard?
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by kernniejay(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
neonly:
There is always two side of d story let hear d man side of d story before conclusion
Believe a woman at yur own risk
That means you don't believe your mother. Besides, what side of the story are you waiting for? He kidnapped the children he had earlier abandoned, and he didn't answer calls made by the police to explain "the man side of the story", so what do you now want to hear?
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by kernniejay(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Toneypen247:
I don hear one side of the story, true true, wetin the man do no good. Let me wait for the other side of the matter before I judge.
what other side of the story are you waiting for? He kidnapped the children he had earlier abandoned, and he didn't answer calls made by the police to explain "the other side of the story", so what do you now want to hear?
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by kernniejay(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
If he didn't pay her bride price and they are not officially married (traditionally or court), then he has no right over the children.

Meanwhile, we are waiting to hear his side of the story before we take side or judge.
what side of the story are you waiting for? He kidnapped the children he had earlier abandoned, and he didn't answer calls made by the police to explain "the other side of the story", so what do you now want to hear?
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by ozuone(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Different Situations with different perspectives

1) Nobody is permitted to kidnap a child
2) if he is the biological father and paternity is not in doubt and is of sane mind then he has rights and access to his kids irrespective of been a baby daddy
3) having children out of wedlock is not a crime especially when it's 2 adults and there is consent.
4) Adults are to own up for their action after all both parties enjoyed the show �
5) Both Parents have a responsibility to cater for the child

However sometimes bitterness from a baby mama can make things complicated. There are good father's that want to be in the life of their child but are denied.

As I said earlier both of then enjoyed the show

MuslimIgbo:

Keep fooling yourself
You think you're a super being or superior just because you have some loose meats DANGLING between your legs?

If he's the biological father?
How would you prove to be a biological father?
You think you can just kidnap some children and take them to the hospital for test to prove you're a biological father?
Some of you just reason with your anus...
No court in this world will grant you the custody of little children when their mother is Hale and hearty and can be proven to be responsible to take care of her children.
Most of you just open your mouth to talk and assume rubbish. SO IF A GUY IMPREGNATES YOUR DAUGHTER OR SISTER, and he doesn't take responsibilities for the pregnancy even after being informed and contacted...and he shows up later after they were born to start forming biological father, WILL YOU ALLOW HIM TAKE THE CHILD AWAY?

ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU SAY RUBBISH.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by princewarri1985: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Shut up
Do you know the meaning of a Bastard?
will you shut up your mouth there! No, i dont know the meaning of a bastard idiot!
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by MuslimIgbo: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2022
princewarri1985:
will you shut up your mouth there! No, i dont know the meaning of a bastard idiot!
Wey rey
Who opened your cage?
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by dochenaj: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Who doesn't know that Nigerian police will ask for money in order to help in your case?

Of course the IPO will deny it. And case closed, nothing will come of it.

The Nigerian Police is one of the most corrupt establishments in Nigeria. No wonder, Nigeria reeks of corruption when the Law itself is glaringly and starkly corrupt.
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by realpoacher(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2022
IamMobisola:

We need a new law/bill to be passed now.
Any man who refuses a woman's pregnancy from the beginning should never be allowed to come back later in the future to claim the child.

Women need to be smart in their dealings with men.
Once you get pregnant for your man and he rejects it or asks you to abort it, let him be and try as much as possible to relocate to another city or state. If he tries to claim paternity later in the future, tell him the child isn't his and get a restraining order from court telling them he is stalking you and your child and also posing a danger you.

Nobody will pass such stupid law here... This is not America, you can not separate a child from the father

Nonsense
Re: Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins by IamMobisola(f): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2022
realpoacher:

Nobody will pass such stupid law here... This is not America, you can not separate a child from the father

Nonsense

Oh so, you cannot separate a man from his child but this same man can abandon his child for years only to come back years later to be claiming Paternity?

Lol, no wonder Africa is still so backward in every aspect while the world has moved on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.