Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market (84451 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by MNDY(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
endsarrrs:
Our gender sef

His job is legit
Your gender wahala too much.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Bestbeelieve: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
look at tis wide mouth jezebel finger nails creature!
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by NonsenseRubbish: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vawlence grin grin
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
I don't understand...

A big boy can't repair phones as a hobby or hustle?!!

So, what should be the professions or jobs of 'Big Boys'?!! tongue
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by NonsenseRubbish: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vawlence everywhere grin grin
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Lewandoski20(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
You be mumus
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by odomanis: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Haakeem:
So repairing phone is now tagged a poor man work.

She doesn't know those guys make a lot of money from fixing phones.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by izibili44: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
She surprised say no be Yahoo boy.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by phemy36(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Guyman01:
Why should senseless posts like this make FP angry
I blame the hardworking guy for ignoring good girls around for a cheap club girl who can't even afford to buy drinks for herself

I have been advising men that can listen that Nigerian female should be avoided by all means. Dey no dey hear

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by castins(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
[You , what job do you have? Can you feed your self without depending on ***?
quote author=Realtvnigeria10 post=115373299]A Nigerian lady has gone online to mock a club big boy that wooed after she discovered what he does for a living.

She said that the guy was repairing phones at the market just a day after he was spraying money on her at a night club.

The young lady shared a video showing when she was walking towards his work and she filmed him in the market.

She thought about going to greet him and make him feel embarrassed following the events of the previous night where he took on the role of a big spender.

Reacting, captainjeffgoodvibe said; How is that your business na

doctall_kingsley; Olosho Dey yab person wey get handwork nawaooo

the.estherrr; What na happen Did he steal the money Nawaa

myhairven; So what is funny now he shouldn’t hustle again?what is the essence of this video now ?

labod702; Shey that one no be work ni

Watch video below;

https://fb.watch/eHlc2_jLhR/[/quote]
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Indispensable85(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is why they keep using you girls for money rituals. Mtcheeew
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
fineboynl:
The guy na Mimi.

Lesson to guys when Want to impress girls.

An the same girl go come mock you last last

What are you even saying?!!

Mock him on what grounds please?!! He was packing shit or digging graves?!!

Do you know how much these phone repairers make daily?!!
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by FireUpNow(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Baby girl the guy is not a ritualist nor a yahoo boy. Love the guy.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Emola12(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
So far wey he no go tiff money or do ritual to get money Yoruba say OLE lo ba omo je, nah tiff naim spoil pikin ooo dat girl must be crazy aswear
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by advanceDNA: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Angelfrost:
I don't understand...

A big boy can't repair phones as a hobby or hustle?!!

So, what should be the professions or jobs of 'Big Boys'?!! tongue

The reigning trend is dating fraudsters...u can't be a big boy with legit hustle anymore
Everything is just backward in this country

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by ozo13(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
idomalord:

Now she will be looking 4 idiots to support her point .

Is repairing phone not a legit means of making money??
Did he steal or do yahoo yahoo?
No be say him be police sef.
But making his cool cash
most of them jus want who go splash money on them in a club.u go see them dey pick money(things hard for female too sef for this buhari regime)
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

The reigning trend is dating fraudsters...u can't be a big boy with legit hustle anymore
Everything is just backward in this country

Oh... That's a shame!

No wonder these girls keep getting killed or mentally incapacitated by these ritualists!
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by highness25(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Realtvnigeria10:
A Nigerian lady has gone online to mock a club big boy that wooed after she discovered what he does for a living.

She said that the guy was repairing phones at the market just a day after he was spraying money on her at a night club.

The young lady shared a video showing when she was walking towards his work and she filmed him in the market.

She thought about going to greet him and make him feel embarrassed following the events of the previous night where he took on the role of a big spender.

myhairven; So what is funny now he shouldn’t hustle again?what is the essence of this video now ?

Watch video below;

https://fb.watch/eHlc2_jLhR/
Mumu girl. If your papa get money wetin go carry go night club go hustle...
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Shegz4god(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
You be mugu, person wey nyou supposed go meet and say yes to immediately..
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
So a person that repairs phone cannot be a big boy?
Realtvnigeria10:
A Nigerian lady has gone online to mock a club big boy that wooed after she discovered what he does for a living.

Watch video below;

https://fb.watch/eHlc2_jLhR/
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by webizone(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
I for talk wetin dey my mind but people wey comment before don finish work. At least small hope still dey naija.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
What a life... so immature.. shameless and without common sense!.. later una go Dey cry sey dem use una do ritual. Shameless jobless LovePeddler. And the guy on the other hand is a big fool and if u do ur research on him well he might have jilted or snub a good woman
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by webizone(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Me sef, after all my soft work, I go still pay one repairer make he teach me handiwork. Make she dey there. Kai I don see format wey I go take find wife material sef.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by davidtemi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Idiot na ur papa money carry u go club?
Na ur type dey enter yahoo boy Calabash
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Exceed15: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
This lady has a very bad orientation. I pray God helps her she doesn't fall into bad hand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Anetorfavour: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
endsarrrs:
Our gender sef

His job is legit
na d guy i blame wen nor see beta thing use money do cum begin Spray ds kind person money. She nor even fine self
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
For the fact that she’s wearing that green cheap cloth I see on ladies everywhere…she is piss poor to the core

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by potland: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
blingxx:

She's into clitocurrency bruh the same hustle iyabo ojo , mercy aigbe and all those successful women in nollywood are doing grin cheesy their client full Dubai and abuja
iyabo is decent. She has a boyfriend
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by potland: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Seequadry:
You for collect wotowoto if you dare near him with that video shit... Na woman like you go beat you comot... Oloshi olobo dúdú
when last you fùck?
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by webizone(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na poor man he be na. Kazeem. Road side. Him nor even get shop with tampered glass with AC. Road side repairer. No level. To repair phone for Road side. 5k,3k. For ac shop 25k with money back guarantee. U sef see difference

How many graduate for naija dey see daily 3k chop?

Do you know that those who work with their hands fit get high income if they just try learn one thing join?
If this man find one thing begin sell, he no go hunger.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by yad2eidi: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Who her this olosho number abeg give me ma pass am to some yahoo plus boys may them use am. I no know when legal hustle became a crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.