Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market (84440 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Dabillion: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ugly bitch undecided
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by blacknoir: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Andd so what ? Is anything wrong with his job
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Pharaohny: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Madam fish brain � � �
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by yad2eidi: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

The boy don cast!!

But anyway, a woman can still vibe with you like that..it all depends on how she perceives your reality..if genuine.
na your papa cast am? When did fone repairing become illegal

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by GenerationNext: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DThis one na comic relief.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Occurstaem(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
This bitch is a big fool and a disgrace to womanhood. She prefers a yahoo boy.
I pity who will wife this one.
Not her fault sha, it's the guy who caused this thing to be blabbing nonsense. undecided
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by yad2eidi: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dabillion:
Ugly bitch undecided
and her toto go smell like her mouth
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Realtvnigeria10:
A Nigerian lady has gone online to mock a club big boy that wooed after she discovered what he does for a living.

She said that the guy was repairing phones at the market just a day after he was spraying money on her at a night club.

The young lady shared a video showing when she was walking towards his work and she filmed him in the market.

She thought about going to greet him and make him feel embarrassed following the events of the previous night where he took on the role of a big spender.

Reacting, captainjeffgoodvibe said; How is that your business na

doctall_kingsley; Olosho Dey yab person wey get handwork nawaooo

the.estherrr; What na happen Did he steal the money Nawaa

myhairven; So what is funny now he shouldn’t hustle again?what is the essence of this video now ?

labod702; Shey that one no be work ni

Watch video below;

https://fb.watch/eHlc2_jLhR/

Empty head ladies full this generation! We wey date "managing" guys that had prospects then without saying rubbish like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Sijo01(f): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mumu gold digger, there's dignity in labour.

Continue your search for yahoo boys/ritualists. He's not your type.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by potland: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
HantaVirus:
Until men start to realize that we're the prize,these seeds of eve would continue to ridicule y'all.....

I can't count the number of high class bitches hitting at me but I ain't got their time smiley

Learn to ignore and underrate these bitches and they'll respect you though they might hate you wink cheesy
do you toast girls?
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by tosaino95(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
I blame my gender for any stupid things the other gender do.
Case Close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by fluffybaby(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Foolish girl. Na her type dey follow criminal.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by potland: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Coun3MAN:
She no even get better breast sef come dey form big girl
breast or bumbum?
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by solomon36670: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
When they see a hard working man, they get uneasyWhen they see a hard working man, they get uneasy...
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Allisgud: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
I blame the yeye guy wey go dey form cubana for 10k 200# pieces
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by potland: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lanretoye:
na phones I dey repair,I get money pass her papa...no average phone repairer will ever settle for a paid employment.
my tecno battery is malfunctioning. Anytime i charge it it skips to 10% or dies at 50% after usage.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by blackboy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
She must have gotten the wrong guy. Mistaken identity I guess. How could someone work so hard for their money and then go club to spray on babe that is not your own or you dont even know or will spend a few hours with. Unless the guy is using the phone business as a front so when he is arrested for a crime he will say.....
I dont blame the babe for this post na the guy fall him himself. Living a fake life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Izongdave(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Me looking for what's attractive about this lady[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by potland: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
phemy36:

I have been advising men that can listen that Nigerian female should be avoided by all means. Dey no dey hear
should we toast them
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Tillatalk: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Haakeem:
So repairing phone is now tagged a poor man work.
those guys are making cool cash but since the lady doesn’t have common sense to know maybe she expecting a yahoo boy but this got her disappointed
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by pepetua(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Stupid fellow, one day yahoo boy will repair your anatomy.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by nesphil(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
That guy is better than her.
grin grin grin
If she thinks she wants to use the guy catch cruise, then she has failed cos of the backlashes that she's receiving.
Realtvnigeria10:
A Nigerian lady has gone online to mock a club big boy that wooed after she discovered what he does for a living.

She said that the guy was repairing phones at the market just a day after he was spraying money on her at a night club.

The young lady shared a video showing when she was walking towards his work and she filmed him in the market.

She thought about going to greet him and make him feel embarrassed following the events of the previous night where he took on the role of a big spender.

Reacting, captainjeffgoodvibe said; How is that your business na

doctall_kingsley; Olosho Dey yab person wey get handwork nawaooo

the.estherrr; What na happen Did he steal the money Nawaa

myhairven; So what is funny now he shouldn’t hustle again?what is the essence of this video now ?

labod702; Shey that one no be work ni

Watch video below;

https://fb.watch/eHlc2_jLhR/
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by hotwax: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Blueicetea:
Later if their iphone 12 break them go dey find man to repair.

And na these phone repairer def fck them for free when they can't afford to repair the phone...

Mallam hausa okada riders, biscuit sellers, Uber driver fck Dem red...

I have seen a slay queen fvcked by Mallam selling biscuit indomie.. she gets free indomie whenever she needs it. If you see the babe..u go think say na rich child.

Yeye girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Mikat: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dignity in Labour.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Flo36: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
I no blame you nah,na the guy wey get time de spray you his hard earned money. He's a real guy,a legit hustler,a super man
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by EmahBoss(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
She is so shallow! In ashamed that she is a woman like me. No wonder, guys use them up without remorse. She probably does nothing for a living except go around. The guy works legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by duketerry22(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
I know a phone repairer who in my presence alone sold different items and his commission was over 100k, in one day and less than an hour. This was just a display of her own foolishness, it's really sad and if you had gone to say hi you think the guy will shake or something? Is he afraid of you? Some females
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by toprealman: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Those guys earn very good money.
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by skywalker240(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na the idiot when de throway cash anyhow for this bubu government i blame, wetin else go give this hungry lowlifer leech mind to voice athem

Tueh, some guys sha,
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Holysucker(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
As a hustling guy avoid girls wey dey roll or date gee guys...dem reasoning dey somehow..my one kobo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
See mumu, what do you do for a living. Mtcheeew
Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by Sweetvie: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Haakeem:
So repairing phone is now tagged a poor man work.
I just tire... Some girls and their stupid mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo) / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.