Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back (61327 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents.

In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money.

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.

17 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Just leave her if you aren't interested, and run far away from her because this issue would be an excuse for cheating on her in the nearest future.

Orgamsgiver123 this was the reason i made this sentence. @bolded.

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by lilvicky68(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Curved back? Is that a problem?

E be like say na see finish dey worry you

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:
Just leave her if you aren't interested, and run far away from her because this issue would be an excuse for cheating on her in the nearest future. No need to validate her privacy by posting her pictures here.
Please I don't want juvenile people here.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:
Please I don't want juvenile people here.
Who cares?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Medianna(f): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please what is curved back?
Sounds unfamiliar
I know hunchback

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by EmiDon11: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Medianna:
Please what is curved back? Sounds unfamiliar I know hunchback
u just brought the words out of my mouth
Lol!!!

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Tunagee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
You prefer to marry all these lazy slay queen wey no get brain to be creative except wanting to reap where they did not sow abi, and doing ashawo upandan?

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Truvelisback(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents. In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money. She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.
Do u mean Hunch back?

18 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
The biggest mistake a man can make during choosing a wife for Himself is to marry out of pity.
If you love her the curved back won’t mean anything to you now you are seeking for advice means you want to be with her out of pity .

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents. In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money. She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.
Are u Alfred?

11 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by sonofthunder: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:

Sponsor her to a chiropractor

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by sharpwriter(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:
Is she full breasted? Heavy breasts? Because that's the only thing I know that makes some ladies look bent, unless you are talking about hunch back.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Medianna:
Sounds unfamiliar
I know hunchback

Don't mind him..
She's a top built which is inverted triangle [ boarded shoulders and big arms ]

It's just a silly excuses for him.

24 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Joelobioha(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
sonofthunder:

Sponsor her to a chiropractor
I swear those guys gonna make her straight

6 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Don't mind him..
She's a top build [ boarded shoulders ]

Okay
You’ve met her abi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Okay You’ve met her abi
Have this before you start..

The man /boy posted her pictures, go check my first comment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeon:

Have this before you start..

The man /boy posted her pictures, go check my first comment.
No picture in the post

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Blunttruth: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:

If you are bothered about her Back despite all the qualities listed oga abeg take a walk, before you hurt her or start cheating when married with a straight backed woman.

39 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Osashalom: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shey he said he doesn't want you in his thread, why are you forcing yourself on him?
Jeon:

Don't mind him..
She's a top build [ boarded shoulders ]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Channah1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Like someone already pointed out, you don't love her otherwise you won't count the hunch as anything.

Simple, if you don't feel comfortable around someone because of their physical flaws, don't marry them cos one day you'll get fed up and want to opt out as long as the physical attraction is not there.

Free her, let her go and find a man that will accept her like that.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Osashalom:
Shey he said he doesn't want you in his thread, why are you forcing yourself on him?

Because of people like you who can't avoid my mention. And why won't he chased me out of the thread when I have already stated the blunt prediction?

Orgamsgiver123 come see the pic you were arguing for.

5 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Medianna:
Sounds unfamiliar
I know hunchback
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Karleb(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Reader530 post=115423445][/quote]

Where exactly is the issue here?
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by 3nity7: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Reader530 post=115423445][/quote]where the curve back na? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Prettygirl200(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sorry ooo op, what's curved back?? We're u trying to write Hunch back or what?

5 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Karleb(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
3nity7:
where the curve back na? undecided

The guy obviously has a problem.

Infact, I love ladies with back like this.
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sorry op what's curved back? Were u trying to write Hunch back?

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Karleb:

Where exactly is the issue here?
The back is a bit deep
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Reader530(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Karleb:

The guy obviously has a problem.

Infact, I love ladies with back like this.
Can we talk private

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Karleb(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reader530:
Can we talk private

No.

Whatever you want to discuss, put it out here. It's an anonymous forum, no one really knows who you are.

Besides, I am not a relationship expert.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.