Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) (1211 Views)

Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" / 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, PETER OBI IS GOING TO WIN THE 2023 NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. I have proof...
ATTENTION DATA FROM GOOGLE TRENDS
I posted a video showing a permutation on who will win the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Elections using Google-derived ATTENTION TRENDS in Nigeria (assuming 33.3-50% of all voters use smartphones). Watch and be enlightened...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b519XumCS4

2 Likes

Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Let me know what you think in the comments section...

Trill2b:
Ladies and gentlemen, PETER OBI IS GOING TO WIN THE 2023 NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. I have proof...
I posted a video showing a permutation on who will win the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Elections using Google-derived ATTENTION TRENDS in Nigeria (assuming 33.3-50% of all voters use smartphones). Watch and be enlightened...

2 Likes

Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Clown.

2 Likes

Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by ThrownBack: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

You guys should prepare to enjoy a better Nigeria as from next year.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
I wish him Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why do you say that?

Arkmanbuddy:
Clown.
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yes oooo...

ThrownBack:
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

You guys should prepare to enjoy a better Nigeria as from next year.

2 Likes

Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
We all do...

Jennifer663:
I wish him Goodluck.
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by PandoraObi: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Peter Obi Victory is like enyimba FC of aba winning Barcelona FC of Spain
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by 9jalyte: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=115446636]Peter Obi Victory is like enyimba FC of aba winning Barcelona FC of Spain [/quote

That's why it will be very interesting. Peter Obi's victory will be uncommon and phenomenal. It will be the making of a history. Just wait and count your self lucky that you will witness this important event in history.
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
What if Enyimba is taken over by Abramovich and he hires a Pep Guardiola to bring in the best players in the world no matter the price? Will Eyimba become capable or not?
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi Victory is like enyimba FC of aba winning Barcelona FC of Spain
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
That is what will happen! [quote author=9jalyte post=115447627][/quote]
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Trill2b:
That is what will happen!
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Aderewah: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Waste of knowledge. So you’re using google trends to project election results? In a country that has 200m people but less than 50m online users? You’re using interest to quantify votes? You think everyone who Google’s or read about Obi will vote for him?

Majority of his supporters won’t vote.

A lot of people who read or google him are in the opposition and just follow links amd updates.

Obi’s spike online is because every Igbo online has committed to making as much noise about Obi as possible.

Vote blocks actually follow leadership . Artisans, civil servants, traders will be heavily influenced by union leadership.

People will change their minds when campaign starts.

Obi started this year. His opponents started in 1990.

Stop postulating on your London used laptop inside your self contain about what 200m people will do with their votes.
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2022
"Artisans, civil servants, traders will be heavily influenced by union leadership. "

The labour party will get a huge chunk of union votes...

Aderewah:
Waste of knowledge. So you’re using google trends to project election results? In a country that has 200m people but less than 50m online users? You’re using interest to quantify votes? You think everyone who Google’s or read about Obi will vote for him?

Majority of his supporters won’t vote.

A lot of people who read or google him are in the opposition and just follow links amd updates.

Obi’s spike online is because every Igbo online has committed to making as much noise about Obi as possible.

Vote blocks actually follow leadership . Artisans, civil servants, traders will be heavily influenced by union leadership.

People will change their minds when campaign starts.

Obi started this year. His opponents started in 1990.

Stop postulating on your London used laptop inside your self contain about what 200m people will do with their votes.
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Aderewah: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Trill2b:
"Artisans, civil servants, traders will be heavily influenced by union leadership. "

The labour party will get a huge chunk of union votes...

You confuse khaki wearing ineffectual unions with market trade unions in every state that have been receiving support from some politicians for years. Or you think someone will just come in 2022 and collect their votes? Lol
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's like you do not live in Nigeria.
Is the suffering Nigerians are undergoing not touching you?

How can APC save us from APC?

People are suffering. That is what is fueling the drive for a change with Peter Obi.

Aderewah:

You confuse khaki wearing ineffectual unions with market trade unions in every state that have been receiving support from some politicians for years. Or you think someone will just come in 2022 and collect their votes? Lol
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by IMO01: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Trill2b:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Boss you really try oh. I'm obidient but sentiments aside this is a beautiful analytics.

If Nigeria really appreciate data dem suppose pay you in millions for this

I wish all Nigerians csn watch this. I'll like to learn this

1 Like

Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks so much for the encouragement bro.
You can learn it. Just Google how to do it and follow the instructions step by step...

IMO01:

Boss you really try oh. I'm obidient but sentiments aside this is a beautiful analytics.

If Nigeria really appreciate data dem suppose pay you in millions for this

I wish all Nigerians csn watch this. I'll like to learn this
Re: ****** PETER OBI VICTORY PERMUTATION ****** (Video) by Trill2b(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? / Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt / Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.