Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? (7140 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
I want to break up with her sensibly, without having to go through any messy drama, like in the movies.

She finally left my house, Yesterday afternoon.
I followed the good advice shared by a few Nairalanders.

Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/7264486/how-Get-leave-house
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
We've still been exchanging chat and calls, and she's already asking when I'll be back.

I initially said Saturday evening, but today I said probably Tuesday or Monday..

Our houses are not so far apart, barely a 5mins drive/bike

Why do I want to break up with her?, I don't think I'm mentally mature enough to live with a woman, I'm 23 years old and she's actually the first lady who I'm not related to that I've spent a full 24hrs with.

Day 1 to 3, I was happy having her around, but day 4 and 5, I was faking my smiles and laughs I felt really uncomfortable.
And I hate that I've to do all that, she's almost 30 and seems she wants something serious but obviously I'm not prepared for that mentally and emotionally

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Zonefree(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
You're just 23 and you want to waste your flower age with a Nigerian evening newspaper?

I pity you in advance.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Jashub: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
You'll have to weather the storm on your own . After all, you've slept with her and she feels she's entitled to some form of commitment from you . But that's the price you'll have to pay for not keeping your manhood in check . undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Bankright(f): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
For better for worst

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by TMTR: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
You are 23 and she is almost 30 that's like 7 years age difference, mehn she is trying to manipulate you into making you marry her, just tell her straight up that you are not interested undecided

If na she ,she for don rush tell you, but here you are pretending to have traveled just to discharge her, mehn don't be a weakling undecided

35 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zonefree:
You're just 23 and you want to waste your flower age with a Nigerian evening newspaper?

I pity you in advance.

Frankly I don't mind an older woman, I've never dated or had sex with anyone I'm younger than or same age as myself, I like older ladies..

She didn't look old, I actually thought I was younger than her, until I saw her in her birth suit... Then I asked questions and she told me, but that didn't bother me.

The most annoying part is the revelations of our five days cohabitation, she bleaches, so many things about her is fake..

The boobs wearing big bra's for nothing , skin color, makes me wonder if she worked on her orifice to be tight.

So much red flags, for me

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jashub:
You'll have to weather the storm on your own . After all, you've slept with her and she feels she's entitled to some form of commitment from you . But that's the price you'll have to pay for not keeping your manhood in check . undecided

She wanted to have sex as much as I did, okay so the only the issue here is if she's head over heels for real...
I sincerely hope she's faking it tho
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
TMTR:
You are 23 and she is almost 30 that's like 7 years age difference, mehn she is trying to manipulate you into making you marry her, just tell her straight up that you are not interested undecided

If na she ,she for don rush tell you, but here you are pretending to have traveled just to discharge her, mehn don't be a weakling undecided

I'm definitely going to break up with her, I just want to do it sensitively.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Jashub: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

She wanted to have sex as much as I did, okay so the only the issue here is if she's head over heels for real...
I sincerely hope she's faking it tho
Lol...at 30? I seriously doubt it . In fact, she's seeing you as the last "bus stop " and she might be determined to make it work between you two. grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Unzerious: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
My advice is too Expensive.... Just tear yaself a dirty slap, trust me ya gonna be fine grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jashub:
Lol...at 30? I seriously doubt it . In fact, she's seeing you as the last "bus stop " and she might be determined to make it work between you two. grin

God Abeg o cry, I'm already disconnected from her totally angry..

What's left is just to announce it to her grin, make e no be say I follow waste her time embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by TMTR: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm definitely going to break up with her, I just want to do it sensitively.

oga break up with her ASAP, if you were in her shoes , she would have done it a long time ago without looking for how to do it sensitively.

Men should learn how to be ruthless like the ladies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Unzerious:
My advice is too Expensive.... Just tear yaself a dirty slap, trust me ya gonna be fine grin

This is not a playground find your sand box and play
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Dizzyyish: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Unzerious: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

This is not a playground find your sand box and play
Ok Sir!..... When I grow up, I don wanna SIMP.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by JoeRizzla(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Karleb(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Like some people said earlier, if you are not what you are, she wouldn't give you access into her heart in the first place.

If you are not pleased with the product, you have every right to discard it, after all nobody dey point you gun.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Maxxim: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Frankly I don't mind an older woman, I've never dated or had sex with anyone I'm younger than or same age as myself, I like older ladies.
How many relationship have you had so far, are you sure you ain't suffering from oneitis?

I've always had same thought too when I was at your age, but the truth is your view will change as time goes on, you still got some homorne in their developing stage.
Don't hastly make any decision which might hunt you later on.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Maxxim:

How many relationship have you had so far, are you sure you ain't suffering from oneitis?

I've always had same thought too when I was at your age, but the truth is your view will change as time goes on, you still got some homorne in their developing stage.
Don't hastly make any decision which might hunt you later on.

Real relationships 5, that's consensual dating
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nonexisting: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
A 30yr old vaginarian wants something serious with a 23yr old boy. Isn't this what I've been saying. They misuse their pussies in their prime and then look for a younger simp like this one to hang the old slack pussies on when they turn evening newspaper. Well, I have no advice to give and I have no comment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by SouthSouth1914: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

We've still been exchanging chat and calls, and she's already asking when I'll be back.

I initially said Saturday evening, but today I said probably Tuesday or Monday..

Why do I want to break up with her?, I don't think I'm mentally mature enough to live with a woman, I'm 23 years old and she's actually the first lady who I'm not related to that I've spent a full 24hrs with.

Day 1 to 3, I was happy having her around, but day 4 and 5, I was faking my smiles and laughs I felt really uncomfortable.
And I hate that I've to do all that, she's almost 30 and seems she wants something serious but obviously I'm not prepared for that mentally and emotionally

You are definitely not alright! You camped a girl for 1-3 days after marathon sex, now you don’t want!

Why didn’t you tell the girl, you just wanted to shine her plate? Better be prepared for thunder when it comes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by yusufmurry: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Oga, there is nothing serious there.

What's the need of chatting her? You're already keeping the communication and companionship with her. So, she will reforce to pack in when you're back.

You're not serious! After having sex with her for the 1-3days and how you want to like her?

Get out there
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
yusufmurry:

Oga, there is nothing serious there.

What's the need of chatting her? You're already keeping the communication and companionship with her. So, she will reforce to pack in when you're back.

You're not serious! After having sex with her for the 1-3days and how you want to like her?

Get out there

I'm not saying I didn't do wrong man, but what bothers me are her faults..
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You are definitely not alright! You camped a girl for 1-3 days after marathon sex, now you don’t want!

Why didn’t you tell the girl, you just wanted to shine her plate? Better be prepared for thunder when it comes!

She choose to stay the night, after that, she's been the one staying on her own.

I know I'm at fault too, very much.

But continuing to act like things are okay is way worse

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Crampyblood(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
cheesy grin I understand what the op meant when he said he wanted to break up with her 'sensibly'... No be una de with the babe for 5 days... Plus this oldies are desperate and can get violent or even cut your di(k when you're asleep if they so much as think you wanna dump them....

But my only advice to you young blood is; run o.. before she go use kayamata..

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by iFlare(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zonefree:

I pity you in advance.

Evening news paper. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by VenumX: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:
I want to break up with her sensibly, without having to go through any messy drama, like in the movies.

She finally left my house, Yesterday afternoon.
I followed the good advice shared by a few Nairalanders.

Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/7264486/how-Get-leave-house

Just tell her and shut the hell up.

Confused boy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Maxxim: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Real relationships 5, that's consensual dating

You should then have known your way out
She didn't tie you down nw, did she?
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Maxxim:

You should then have known your way out
She didn't tie you down nw, did she?

How do you suggest I do it, a plain text message or WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jashub:

After bleeping over 500 dicks and swallowing different cums. I’m sure the OP isn’t a simp grin grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by kelspinall(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
i have nothing to say,lols
they way guys bash ladies in this forum is crazy.
i have asked before and am asking again..
dear male nairalandians who broke your heart?
imagine someone called a 30 year old an evening newspaper...chai..onu ojoo
laughs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl And Her Annoying Statements / My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  / Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.