Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 (4562 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sammy101111:

Jumia too also help some scam people resale there product and collect interest for posting the advert on there website .

All my business na face to face deal
Or no deal .payment after confirmation

Just don't reason much he done happen he done happen .
no reason am much
Someone said i should contact the real owner to unlock the iphone.
How do i contact the real owner, can you suggest any tips please
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Go buy coffin for your dead mother ode..
I dey come chop better rice for her burial.
We go drink scatter everywhere.
I go attend each of your family members burial and i go chop not less than 3 plates for each burial.
No fall my hand that day oo, prepare enough shayo and meat
No worry, when them finally arrest you, na heart attack go kill your mama and papa
Instead of make them bury them, them go leave them for street make local dogs chop their dead body, when them come finally burst, health workers go come carry them go burn for bush because maggot go done design their body.
When you hear of their death, make sure say you cry well well oh
No fall my hand oh
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

No worry, when them finally arrest you, na heart attack go kill your mama and papa
Instead of make them bury them, them go leave them for street make local dogs chop their dead body, when them come finally burst, health workers go come carry them go burn for bush because maggot go done design their body.
When you hear of their death, make sure say you cry well well oh
No fall my hand oh
Your mama wey die when street urchins been dey rape her. Shaaa no fall my hand oo
I dey prepare for your papa burial next then your unborn children burial till all of your generations die off.
Go hustle money cuz you go bury scatter.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

This is not my first time buying goods from strangers online. I bought ps4 from jiji i bought hp laptop from jiji too.
This one happened on Jumia sales, i use jumia a lot but this is my first time using Jumia Sales. Very sad experience
Alaye shut the fvck up abeg
You wey your mama still dey feed at the age of 30, where you wan see money buy iPhone or ps4
Thief like you

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Your mama wey die when street urchins been dey rape her. Shaaa no fall my hand oo
I dey prepare for your papa burial next then your unborn children burial till all of your generations die off.
Go hustle money cuz you go bury scatter.
HIV man, how far nau
Hope say you done distribute the virus to your mama wey dey feed you
Lol
Na death just dey smell follow una so oh

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Israeldan1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
he is in ikeja I'm in portharcourt

Ikeja (computer village)

Ahhh no wonder baba no be only street them run u
Na jazz them use take run the street for u

This guy hasn't been informed ooo

PH to Lagos
See distance

U still send am money ahh no
This 1 no be ordinary
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Alaye shut the fvck up abeg
You wey your mama still dey feed at the age of 30, where you wan see money buy iPhone or ps4
Thief like you
House wey i comot last month lmaooo!!!
You think say everybody broke like your papa
Ficus on the burial, i want to bring my guys so we can chop and drink as you cry for your mother
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

House wey i comot last month lmaooo!!!
You think say everybody broke like your papa
Ficus on the burial, i want to bring my guys so we can chop and drink as you cry for your mother
Lol
Even if you tell that lie to you brainless draft playing môron of a father, he wont believe
Guy man, na your papa house you go die put
Or let me say, na your papa rented apartment you go die put
A fôol at 30

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

HIV man, how far nau
Hope say you done distribute the virus to your mama wey dey feed you
Lol
Na death just dey smell follow una so oh
Ur mama wey Dog fvck give her HIV, she still come die like Dog grin grin What a dirty smelly biitch
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Iamolukorede(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bobo, shit like that de happen sometimes and I believe nobody is above mistake, I sometimes bought a Samsung earbud from jumia worth 22k, would you know that after a day use both the bud and charging case stopped working. However, not in your case, yours is an iphone, you don't buy such online, it must be one on one exchange basis.

You for ku ku ma hang on, add money buy am for Port Harcourt, instead of making such silly purchase online, it is not wise at all. Jus forget the phone � already and I hope say nobi your school fee you take make that purchase bcz you can't unlock that iphone and if by chance you do the owner will trace and track you down easily.

It won't happen again, you done learn the hard way, chin up for better days ahead, you are even lucky the guy no send you Nokia touch..

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Ur mama wey Dog fvck give her HIV, she still come die like Dog grin grin What a dirty smelly biitch
More evidence of your HIV status
Enjoy your few days on earth bro

Make sure you fvck your mother so she can have sufficient amount of the virus too

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol
Even if you tell that lie to you brainless draft playing môron of a father, he wont believe
Guy man, na your papa house you go die put
Or let me say, na your papa rented apartment you go die put
A fôol at 30
Na for gutter you go die,
Maggots go full your skull na Dog go chop your dead body still shit inside your dead mouth
Just like your mother die like dog
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Maggots go full your skull na Dog go chop your dead body still shit inside your dead mouth

One more reason wey you no fit ever raise 77,500 for your miserable life
Nothing wey you put hand dey work for you again
Na to die just remain for you
Lol
Walking dead

Werey still lie say he drive her go him apartment, lol, you wey your mama still dey feed

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by nairalanderr: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
most toxic comment section ever.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by yyba: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Arrest me for what?? angry
Person scam me and you are here talking trash. No make me change am for u!!
no worry you go soon change am for police cell , dey their dey talk grammar
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Lol
Chijoke the plate washer
You be slave for ur parent house
A föol at 30

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

One more reason wey you no fit ever raise 77,500 for your miserable life
Nothing wey you put hand dey work for you again
Na to die just remain for you
Lol
Walking dead

Werey still lie say he drive her go him apartment, lol, you wey your mama still dey feed
Your dead mama dey hellfire still dey collect prick from demons and you are more worried about me. You need help
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Your dead mama dey hellfire still dey collect prick from demons and you are more worried about me. You need help
Na this talent you take collect HIV abi
Lol
A fôol at 30
Walking dead

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol
Chidi the plate washer
A föol at 30
I hear say your dead momsi dey hellfire dey do olosho work. A slut will forever be a slut.
She dey represent well well
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pds post
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Na this talent you take collect HIV abi
Lol
A fôol at 30
Walking dead
I no fit get HIV like your papa wey be gay
Dem adopt you bcuz your papa prick no fit stand in front of your momsi
Na why street urchins dey bleep your papa for ass
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I hear say your dead momsi dey hellfire dey do olosho work. A slut will forever be a slut.

This is the same way you father was reasoning when he was 30, that is why he married an over used olosho ( ur mum )
Now she has frustrated him to the point of having stroke?
I wish him quick death though
Oga, you will rot in that house
Lol
Walking dead

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by SamOchuko: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
The second hand iphone 8 plus i ordered online came in today via God is Good logistics.

Long story short, dem run me street cry cry
The guy made a video showing him using the iphone and it was working very well.
Once he sent me a photo of the reciept of waybill in God is good office where he went to send the phone to me. I sent him 70k plus 7500 for way bill.

Today the parcel arrived and when i opened it
I turned it on It showed the Iphone is LOCKED
i went to phone repair to unblock network
Only for them to tell me it is a stolen iphone and the owner has permantely locked it.
That nothing can be done

The guy has blocked me in telegram and he is not responding to my messages on whatsapp.
I have been angry since Afternoon, i feel like crying. 77k just go like that.

Abeg how should i unlock a stolen iphone locked by the owner.
I cant let this 70k go just like that
Please HELP ME

Even as them tell u reach u won still find means to unlock d phone? Plus knowing that it is a stolen phone u still intend to use am? Hope nor b jail day call u so? Guy look for meant to track d guy, more blessings man

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I no fit get HIV like your papa wey be gay
Dem adopt you bcuz your papa prick no fit stand in front of your momsi
Na why street urchins dey bleep your papa for ass
Stop compensating yourself bro
We all know you have AIDS and you will soon die

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

This is the same way you father was reasoning when he was 30, that is why he married an over used olosho ( ur mum )
Now she has frustrated him to the point of having stroke?
I wish him quick death though
Oga, you will rot in that house
Lol
Walking dead
Your dead mother is in hellfire doung olosho
Now she is pregnant for 6 demons in hellfire
Your gay father married a TRUE SLUT
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Iamolukorede(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Viltron:
Me, Viltron, even to lend people money I don't do, let alone pay for anything, not only a phone, online, in Nigeria of all places? Haha!

You're not serious dude, go lick your wound in peace

I wonder what his thoughts were about, on before and when making payment, I don't believe the story any way ..
JackDaAlienz:

I hear say your dead momsi dey hellfire dey do
olosho work. A slut will forever be a slut.

You guys should put a stop insulting your parents on a faceless forum, what will you derive of all that and if you don't have better advice for one another then stfu and be reasonable, focus on the messages not the messenger..
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Stop compensating yourself bro
We all know i have AIDS and i will soon die

Oh sorry to hear that you will soon die
Atleast your dead mother will be happy to see you in hellfire,. She has been waiting for you to die quick. Please die very soon and go meet her
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Iamolukorede:

I wonder what his thoughts were about, on before and when making payment, I don't believe the story any way ..

You guys should put a stop insulting your parents on a faceless forum, what will you derive of all that and if you don't have better advice for one another then stfu and be reasonable, focus on the messages not the messenger..

That dweeb picked the wrong time to insult my family so i'll make sure i insult him to the point his dead mother will be begging to stop

As for your question, i have used jiji for over 3 years without issue, this incident happened in jumia sales
I have bought and paid for online goods many times but this is my first time experiencing this
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by abokikhalifa: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
The second hand iphone 8 plus i ordered online came in today via God is Good logistics.

Once he sent me a photo of the reciept of waybill in God is good office where he went to send the phone to me. I sent him 70k plus 7500 for way bill.

Only for them to tell me it is a stolen iphone and the owner has permantely locked it.
That nothing can be done

The guy has blocked me in telegram and he is not responding to my messages on whatsapp.

Please HELP ME

Lol,
This is what you get when you are lucky for cheap things. How on earth will you by a good ipohne 8 for that price.

I'm sure you know where they sell better iphone 8 in your area but you where looking for where to get it cheaper.

One thing you guys don't know ia that, cheap things are very expensive. Try and unlock it and you will see police knocking at your door in few days time. If you want to get a direct UK used phone. Call me on 09122498392. My office is located at computer Village, Lagos State.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Lol,
This is what you get when you are lucky for cheap things. How on earth will you by a good ipohne 8 for that price.

I'm sure you know where they sell better iphone 8 in your area but you where looking for where to get it cheaper.

One thing you guys don't know ia that, cheap things are very expensive. Try and unlock it and you will see police knocking at your door in few days time. If you want to get a direct UK used phone. Call me on 09122498392. My office is located at computer Village, Lagos State.
Nothing will carry me to buy anything from lagos again.. Very evil people.
What do you mean police knock at my door
Did i steal phone? Somebody scam me and give me stolen phone, how is that my fault??
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by gulfer: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Why will I buy a used phone for N77k in the first instance when you could get a new Android phone for the price....... Wannabe oppressor angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by PumpumPrince: 1:17am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That nothing can be done

Please HELP ME

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / It's 2016 Already In Some Countries / I Swore A Deadly Oath With My Ex, Should I Expose Her On Facebook

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.