Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Rise Of Lesbianism - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rise Of Lesbianism (4370 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism. / Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels. / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by etrange: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
dregwe:
Na God go purnish You and your Prick wey you take dey Bleep Yansh. Descendant of Gay-Lussac . We saw a young man in our neighbourhood wearing G-strings. We called the home and told him so she can caution her Boy on the dangers of Homo ,Mama called us names and said we are envious of the boy because the boy bleeps different men and they give him money . We stopped talking to her only for the boy to be infected with HIV . This boy is 17yrs.

God go punish you and privacy. When i dey ask the stupid girl out, why she no decline na ? You came into my life and dropped ur pussy for me and the same time take that pussy to other women to get sucked and u dey yarn dust. Make God punish You.

Lol... you remind me of the movie, The God's Must Be Crazy

1 Like

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Bimpe29: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
dawnomike:
This kain water too pass my garri... Lesbianism is now everywhere you go like MTN!!!
The one i detest the most is men that are gays. The mere thought of it makes me wanna puke
Both gay and lesbian are detestable and condemnable.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by advanceDNA: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Be careful of what exactly

Whatever one does to one's body is one's business.

If u are a lesbian date lesbians like yourself naa.... why deceive someone of a different sexual orientation into marriage ....

2 Likes

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by advanceDNA: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kobicove:
You have no right to snoop through another person's phone without permission!

That's invasion of privacy!

How can we be dating and have gotten to the level of seeing each other's nakédne§ś, exchanging spit, sleep together, our safety and health is now partly dependent on each other's behavior, but you want to be claiming privacy....i don't usually understand this privacy you people talk about...

Is it that its okay for people to have secret lives thatt could be a deal breaker or hurt one's partner in the name privacy??

2 Likes

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

If u are a lesbian date lesbians like yourself naa.... why deceive someone of a different sexual orientation into marriage ....
She isn't a lesbian but bisexual.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Kobicove(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

How can we be dating and have gotten to the level of seeing each other's nakédne§ś, exchanging spit, sleep together, our safety and health is now partly dependent on each other's behavior, but you want to be claiming privacy....i don't usually understand this privacy you people talk about...

Is it that its okay for people to have secret lives thatt could be a deal breaker or hurt one's partner in the name privacy??

If you want to know something about the person you're dating you ask directly, don't go sniffing through his/her things!
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by advanceDNA: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Thonia69:
She isn't a lesbian but bisexual.

That's the reality of most gay people....

show me one gay person and I'll show you their heterosexual exes....oh! how do you guys put it? "Exploring sexuality."..
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by advanceDNA: 12:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Kobicove:

If you want to know something about the person you're dating you ask directly, don't go sniffing through his/her things!

Oh...asking?? I'm sorry I didn't know there's something called "asking directly" ...do I need to remind you there's something called lying too.... you cant just up and ask every available question about a person when you are not the FBI or CIA doimg background check..

Besides, why would a person just feel their partner isn't who they say they are??
Simple!!!! people snoop around probably because they sense something is weird....why would I give you the chance to lie to me when i can just open Pandora's box myself

1 Like

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

That's the reality of most gay people....

show me one gay person and I'll show you their heterosexual exes....oh! how do you guys put it? "Exploring sexuality."..

Not all gays have heterosexual exes.

2 Likes

Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by advanceDNA: 3:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Thonia69:
Not all gays have heterosexual exes.

Whatever you say ma'am..
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Cruzsis: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Sips zobo�

Their biz!!
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:
this (relationship) world dey somehow.

you meet a girl who keeps to herself, you will later realize she is a chronic masturbator.

you meet one who keeps guys as close friends, you will later realize that most of them are her sex mates.

you meet another who has girls around her, you will later realize that they are lesbians.

wetin man go do?
just marry one
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Kobicove:
You have no right to snoop through another person's phone without permission!

That's invasion of privacy!
close mouth jare
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Whatever you say ma'am..

Yes sir
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by anthonyuncle(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
bukky1994:
just marry one

gimme one
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:

gimme one
just marry her like that or u search for another
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Tegabadguy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
guy you can still change her
Re: Rise Of Lesbianism by Jokerman(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bluewitch:

Mind your business

Lesbo... repent

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area / Ugly Girls Way More Likely To Cheat Than Cute Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.