Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,623 members, 7,844,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps (21209 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / 2023: Crack In Buhari, Tinubu Camps Widens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Obrigardo: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:
OBIS POPULARITY AMOUNG IGBO YOUTHS YOU MEAN

I'm not Igbo by any means, but i support his candidacy. Don't be foolish, please.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Shevchenkko: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
Popular among ipob pigs because where i dey people dey think shey obi is a name of animal...... Mind you, Tinubu is our incoming president
Newly recruited urchin talking trash
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by ogatboy(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2022
When campaign rally starts, Atiku and Tinubu will roll out money and people will go in mass to collect money, when Peter Obi lands, without inducement, you will see the crowd even if smaller than APC and PDP, it will be true reflection of people that believe in his candidacy. Many governors are going to work for Peter Obi underground. I mean many many governors especially those in the south south and south east
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by weljewel: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Praise be to God for revealations and for His victory!
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Shevchenkko: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
You are not the first and you won't be the last to deny your yeebow tribe, me gan if i be yeebow, i will be ashamed to talk say i belong to that tribe.... Mind you, cow has a better chance than that worthless akpu munching fool, he can only rule over ipob pigs
A riffraff like you calling a former governor and an accomplished billionaire "worthless". Your parents are childless if you're the only one they have
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Shevchenkko: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2022
KashApp:
Toooorrrr..... Èmi Èkìtì tìkatìka mi.... Omo lu'ka 1. Iyan lo'unje ra l'ekiti grin mind you, many Yoruba youths are Obidient because they want better NIGERIA. Those that supported Buhari in 2015 wanted better Nigeria not minding his tribe and religion so this has nothing to do with Igbos alone
leave that perpetual fool. Surfer has become part of his life hence his decision to support a frail old man who can't hold ordinary flag
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by WhiteRuler: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Dem never see anything. E go shock PDP and APC.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Secondly: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I thought Tinubu has what it takes and that his bullion van is sure for him?

I thought Atiku has what it takes and that as a former vice president he is above Obi?

And...

I thought Obi don't have what it takes and has no structure?

Tinubu's bullion van and Atiku's financial influence can only influence those so called party delegates.

Unfortunately for both of them, the youths are already looking beyond the usual accepting 2K to vote for them.

This time the youths will collect the money and still not vote for them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by WhiteRuler: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Shevchenkko:
A riffraff like you calling a former governor and an accomplished billionaire "worthless". Your parents are childless if you're the only one they have

Wicked savagery.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Ournolly: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:
By now you must have realised that your APC move to 'tribalize' OBIDIENT movement is dead and buried.
You APC fanatics have nothing meaningful to offer and come 2023 APC will be flogged out of the seat of power!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by PoeticMind: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
Popular among ipob pigs because where i dey people dey think shey obi is a name of animal...... Mind you, Tinubu is our incoming president

You lots keep living in denial, I've traveled across a couple of states in the south (Anambra, Delta, Lagos) and North (Kwara) in the past one month and Peter Obi is massively popular amongstb the youth population every ethnic divide in all of these places.

The biggest surprise for me was Kwara state where majority of people I interacted with or heard conversing, outrightly stated their disdain for anything APC in the coming election.

So you can deny it or argue all you want, Peter Obi 's candidacy is, without a doubt, causing some serious headaches for both PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Babaken(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2022
fvck:
Don't be deceived,these guys know fully when Obi is the man now,but guess what guess... They want to rig the heal out the election,they want to use thugs and cul.tists to chase peter obi strong holds.

They will begin bribing Inec state commissioners to favor them

But if we all can come out,vote and monitor our votes, use drones if possible,and if anything goes wrong we match out with the same spirit of the endsars campaign then we will take Nigeria back.
OBI IS A GOAL.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Babaken(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2022
PDP WILL BE IN DEEP REGRET FOR NOT GIVING OBI THE TICKETS.

SAME GOES APC FOR NOT GIVING OSINBAJO OR AMECHI THE TICKETS.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Ancestortinubu: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Is for more than 100 million sane Nigerian youths. Brainwashed dumb skull like you are rejected to support the sick old man of iregbaji.

quote author=adebenson155 post=115491755]OBIS POPULARITY AMOUNG IGBO YOUTHS YOU MEAN[/quote]
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by kristisking(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2022
There is no how the labour party can win this election from what I know regarding Nigeria politics. I think LP is out for a spoiler. At the end of the day, we may be having a rerun between PDP and APC
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Shawl001(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Yes, it should Worry them o.

We are taking back our future.
I don't want my kids to come into "this Nigeria".

God forbid, and God will he us achieve it come 2023
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by WhizdomXX(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If Obi wins, 80 percent of national assembly members will defect to Labour Party. Everyone wants to be in the good books of the President
What if they try to impeach him?
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by AWesomenonso: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Gather here if you are OBEDIENT
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by adeoye63o: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
There is still a lot of work to be done. But obi has a very real chance to win this election. The stats , the demographics, all favour him. Im Happy to be obidientThere is still a lot of work to be done. But obi has a very real chance to win this election. The stats , the demographics, all favour him. Im Happy to be obidient...
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by princeabdul(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nobody is worried about a Chinese slave. �
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by LaconicINC: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
So the narrative has changed eh, initially they said no LP does not have a structure, now it's another song they are singing.

I initially vowed that I will never vote in Nigeria elections again after what happened in 2019, but I have changed my mind!

Peter Obi all the way!

my PVC has been transferred to my current location!
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by kennethesan(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
It is expected...
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by edosignature(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Audio popularity.

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president come 2023.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
@Seun the spam message here on naira land is too much if you are not over 6 months with 100 post you shouldn’t be able to create Topic or comment on Political section new account spring up every day shouting tinubu tinubu.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by goodheart01: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:

This one is still delusional... Lol. E go soon clear for your eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Poised To Make His Mark In Nigeria's Political Landscape - Osigwe / Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back / At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.