Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps (21195 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / 2023: Crack In Buhari, Tinubu Camps Widens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Temptee101(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2022
georgeakins:
He's only popular among Ibo youths. Nothing to worry about

Lol

This one has been left behind
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by MartinsD12(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/2023-obis-rising-popularity-among-youths-worries-atiku-tinubus-camps/

When I keep saying it here that peter Obi has no contender as long as this 2023 presidential election is concerned, conduct free and Fair election even today , don't intimidate any body and watch as obi will beat atiku and tinubu with a wide margin, who is tinubu and atiku, if buhari who was nothing was able to beat goodluck Jonathan in 2015 , who is atiku or atiku what is their pedigree or achievement nothing , even if apc PDP wants to rig election who are they going to use is it not youth's same youth's that are now being obident infact ready to die to do anything to protect our votes and make sure it counts what happened in osun is a little of what will happen 2023 presidential election infact majority of the youth's will turn mathematicians counting the votes one by one making sure everything is counted no bullshit, you people should get ready for a revolution movement it has started already by fire by force wether they want it or not , we must get it right by making sure Peter obi become president of Nigeria come 2023 . It's a must ooo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by moneyissweet(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself,shey PDP and APC don't need South East votes again.

E go choke you to death.

adebenson155:
OBIS POPULARITY AMOUNG IGBO YOUTHS YOU MEAN
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Temptee101(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:

Lol

Lone voice from the majority

You are alone in this.

Peter Obi is coming
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Anybody who underestimates the youths in 2023 will have themselves to blame.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
Popular among ipob pigs because where i dey people dey think shey obi is a name of animal...... Mind you, Tinubu is our incoming president
I dey Lagos and I'm Obidient alongside my family and neighbors, change your tune this one is getting stale already.

Oya call me IPOB grin
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by socialjustice93: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
The youths are wiser now.. indeed Fr. Mbaka's prohecy about the coming of Buhari is a good one.. i have uk used hp 840 G4 for sale
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by mighty2: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Arysexy:

Yorubas are OBIdient. You Agbadorians attempt at tribalizing Obi mandate is dead on arrival.

Pele ooo. E ma bi nu. Ko' sell rara! Awon BAT ti lule!

Peter Obi ti de! Beeeeeni!
You too don turn to Yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2022
georgeakins:
He's only popular among Ibo youths. Nothing to worry about
seems this is the new strategy you people in APC media houses came up with, screaming Igbo youths up and down grin grin like that will make anyone switch sides to go vote Tinubu, displaying tribalism everywhere on nairaland

Well it's only online because offline you guys are toothless dogs...come to my street in Lagos, mention Tinubu and see how people will pursue you like a leper lol

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient... Oya call me IPOB lol tongue
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
You too don turn to Yoruba...
common sense is not common, you think everyone is foolish and tribalistic like you urchins to the extent of claiming another tribe? Please show me where they share money for Yoruba people on this site, or people will go about denying their tribe because of you useless urchins?

Your comments reeks of stupidity WTF how can someone like this be sharing country with me God

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Duru009(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi's TIME has come......
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by mighty2: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Antimarraige:
common sense is not common, you think everyone is foolish and tribalistic like you urchins to the extent of claiming another tribe? Please show me where they share money for Yoruba people on this site, or people will go about denying their tribe because of you useless urchins?

Your comments reeks of stupidity WTF how can someone like this be sharing country with me God
May God continue to bless and protect Tinubu, on jagaban mandate we stand gidigba

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by mighty2: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Antimarraige:
seems this is the new strategy you people in APC media houses came up with, screaming Igbo youths up and down grin grin like that will make anyone switch sides to go vote Tinubu, displaying tribalism everywhere on nairaland

Well it's only online because offline you guys are toothless dogs...come to my street in Lagos, mention Tinubu and see how people will pursue you like a leper lol

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient... Oya call me IPOB lol tongue
Mr Yoruba, 2023 is not too far mehn
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Strikethem: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
Popular among ipob pigs because where i dey people dey think shey obi is a name of animal...... Mind you, Tinubu is our incoming president
You cry too much.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by mighty2: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2022
Antimarraige:
I dey Lagos and I'm Obidient alongside my family and neighbors, change your tune this one is getting stale already.

Oya call me IPOB grin
Why crying on my mention?... Shukudu if you like go and drink sniper, piter hoebi idiot goes nowhere

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by mighty2: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Strikethem:
You cry too much.
No be hoebi daft cretins dey cry say make we vote the akpu munching fool.....
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by mighty2: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ki leleyii nso lęnu naw? Wait till the election day.
Ok, 2023 no far again ooh
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Obidient4life3: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:

Come out from your hell hole and see what sensible people are seeing.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by shedy03(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:
Northwestern and northeastern youths will powerfully join the movement.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
Mr Yoruba, 2023 is not too far mehn
that's what I always say let's meet at the polls, not all these childish tantrums on social media... You don't win supporters by throwing wack shades online, let's assume a sensible Yoruba gentleman who is still thinking of who to vote comes on here for the first time and sees you BMC people calling every Obidient Yoruba derogatory names like IPOB and mpukri addicts, you think that will ginger him to support you? Lol I'm sure Tinubu himself won't like it...

Anyway continue, anything to increase Obidient supporters grin
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Jesusloveyou: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If Obi wins, 80 percent of national assembly members will defect to Labour Party. Everyone wants to be in the good books of the President
so, those apc and pdp senators and house of rep members that won their constituents will allow obituary to win their domain.
my dear, obituary don't have root.
Jesus said those tree without root will whither away.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Jesusloveyou: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2022
moneyissweet:
Keep deceiving yourself,shey PDP and APC don't need South East votes again.

E go choke you to death.

so, is only south east vote that make you think obituary is popular.
this same youth were shouting articulate in 2019, even make noise for gej in 2015.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:

Olodo for life like your parents
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Anaedo1: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:

Who let the dogs out?
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Anaedo1: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
You are not the first and you won't be the last to deny your yeebow tribe, me gan if i be yeebow, i will be ashamed to talk say i belong to that tribe.... Mind you, cow has a better chance than that worthless akpu munching fool, he can only rule over ipob pigs

Cry me a river.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by joelag: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Before election is one thing, the day of voting is another thing. Obi himself knows that he can only try. Not bad though.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Berankis: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/2023-obis-rising-popularity-among-youths-worries-atiku-tinubus-camps/

I pray to see him become our next President. Let's try something different, may be something different from suffering will happen to us.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by ejimatic: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by deeva2: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
God bless Obi incoming president FRN.

God bless Nigeria

You mean president of zoo/biafra
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by deeva2: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:

Olodo for life like your parents

You are real obi-diot..What has his parents got to do with his comment,

You are obviously one of the Mpurumiri addicts Adeyanju was talking about.
Re: 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2022
adebenson155:

Obi cannot get 10% of the total votes. He knows.

This article from Independent media is just a propaganda by the peter obi people. IBOs connivance with IBO priest and INEC IBO officials to secretly register people in Church is what they called victory. Before a crime is detected, thousands have been committed unnoticed. Despite that, he cannot get 10% of the total votes.

Sheik Gumi, few days ago gave an hint of what would happen in the core North while lamenting that he pity the incoming President because of myriads of problems on ground.

Farook Kperoqi also while talking about Borgu kingdom unknown to him, gave an insight on voting pattern in some areas.

A great article, I would have love Reno Omokri and Farooq Kperoqi to read this article written few days ago by Hannatu Musawa. I wanted to post it on nairaland but I am very sure, it would not make frontpage because of anti APC nairaland moderators.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/543766-spoken-word-i-have-a-new-dream-by-hannatu-musawa.html

I have a new dream by Hannatu Musawa is a must read article by every lover of deep thinking and reasoning on nation building.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Pictured With Babangida And Mandela / Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.