Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged (36452 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Juanmike(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Kollins11:
Guys, make sure you test the goods (kpekus) you're buying, before you take it to your house, because some goods are damaged goods.

In summary: na borehole dey in between our girls legs.
When is our defense?

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:
As a virgin, I'm not getting married to a non-virgin. I don talk my own angry

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby

The only person that can damage u is U.

The only person that determines who is damaged or not is U.

The only person that can allow herself or himself to be damaged is still urself.

U only get damaged when u react to getting hurt rather than learning from getting hurt.

The only person that gets damaged is the one that wants to be or remain damaged. undecided

U damage urself and then complain U were damaged and go in to look for who to damage and expect a guy to appreciate U for damaging urself?

Men damaged women and women damage men who allow themselves to be damaged goods. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Kkk777: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
An experienced man is an asset in relationship or marriage but an experienced woman is a baggage.

The word "Virginity" was not created for men. A man's gbola got no mileage, that can't be said about kpekus and the carriers.

The painful truth is, in the sexual world, Man is at advantage.

You said it all. Lobatan. Lol
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MadarasBlade(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
PassingShot:

So, which virgins are the men still expecting after they have dis-virgined all the ladies in the name of "virginity is not for men"?

Some men are so annoyingly confused and idiotic at the same time. You want a virgin as a wife but won't see any sense in "no sex before marriage".

And na these ones dey shout say our forebears weren't smart or woke! Idiots!

Coming from someone who supports buhari, oga you're a capital FOOL, no pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by chikason22(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby
Keep deceiving yourself. After collecting sweet dicks with extra takeaway, you're calling yourself a virgin abi. Virgin Kee you dia.
Something that is wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway.
Back to your post. Don't blame men for your woes. You ladies are so cunnynin nature. Always playing victim. Who allowed the damage in the first place angry
Did they force you. No be money make you spread legs. Bunch of lazy leeches.
I salute the hardworking ladies out there. My respect. Not the whores we have around.
Last time I checked, virgiins don't brag about their virginity, it's the non virgin that do so. They hardly come to social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by PlusBabe(f): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:
ONLY A FOOLISH GIRL WILL ACCEPT A DAMAGED MAN.

No body is damaged. ..Haba ...unlike woman, you can nt tell if a man is a virgil or not...
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Konjiboii: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Money, money, money.

That's all you think about. There's more to life than that undecided

Have you forgotten I'm a feminazi? I'll split the bills. He won't carry the financial obligations alone.

Men and women are equal angry

You are just wasting your time claiming to be a feminist and a virgin, firstly most feminist I know don't scream FEMINIST FEMINIST up and down, just by their doings and actions you will know, you are just an enraged little girl that is angry of going to the market and cooking for her brothers claiming emacipation,in your little mind you think feminist hate men but that's not the case. They want equal opportunities and recognition but still enjoy getting their hair pulled and their ass spanked.

Plus I believe truly you are a virgin, I don't think any guy preek will stand looking at you.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by templeinyou(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2022
You may be right, however, women are still in the business, and both are not forced into it.

Some women go to any length to keep a man that does not want them because of their selfish interests.

I am sure, what you see as damage is a mutual understanding and vibes of both.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:

I'd bet Jennyclay left bress, your body count is above 95.

vauwlence
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by care4you: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Finally!

Je.on has pushed this trash to front page.....

Nonsense!

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:
It is men that approach women normally, hardly the other way round, so why can't these women say no to these bad men? You cant eat your cake and have it back. Nice guys are boring, right? well, there is always a price to pay. A snake will always give birth to something long.

These women choose these men, not due to the content of their character, but the extent of their status, flashiness, depth of the pocket, and a good toy to show off publically for a prolonged dose of an ego boost The good guys who they've locked in friendzone will probably treat them far better, but all they get is rejection.

Accountability will always take anyone far, and a woman who instead of looking at the mirror and reflecting on her ways chooses to point fingers will get damaged even further. Woman-up, up and realize that humans, and in this case, women are the architect of their own misfortune.
thumbs-up!
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ayoyemi69: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Damage vs damage
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by goslowgoslow(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

You will just be bragging that you are a virgin on a faceless forum. We know you? Send address make we come test your virginity...yeye dey smell.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by CondemnBattery(f): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2022
You can keep lying to yourself. Women can never be equal to men. No amount of feminism willake God change that.
You can as well marry yourself.
siofra:

Money, money, money.

Have you forgotten I'm a feminazi? I'll split the bills. He won't carry the financial obligations alone.

4 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Reallife17: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2022
TMTR:

If there's a slightest bit of chance that you are a virgin, you won't be on nairaland wailing and crying about men wanting to marry only virgins cause you are in the favoured choice but because you aren't a virgin that's why you are so pained and bittered about men wisening up and wanting only virgins and not paying premium price for a pussy that has been fĂșcked by thugs and area boys for next to nothing cheesy

It's because you aren't a virgin that's why you are so pained that men want only virgins after banging the hell out you undecided trust me we know and you know but you can continue lying to yourself if it helps you sleep better at night, by all means carry on cheesy
do men still Mary virgins?
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by goslowgoslow(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Money, money, money.

Na you create men and women equal.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by chudez0147(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:
ONLY A FOOLISH GIRL WILL ACCEPT A DAMAGED MAN.
DamnNigga
How do you know a damaged man ?
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Shaggyswang(f): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2022
We will damage you well and pay for your services. Oloshos

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Make una no worry, soon data go increase for una country; the bad weeds will be eliminated so that internet can be preserved for sane people and not animals!

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by OAra: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2022
I'm from a different culture where man and women are expected to contribute semi-equally to the married life in terms of income, time spent with children etc, so in this kind of society the argument a woman could make - "I contribute 50% to the marriage, and thus I can dictate conditions as well" - does carry weight.

But, in a situation where the man is the breadwinner of the household, or even more in a society where he is the only worker in the house (aka he is the one essentially carrying forward the family), your argument goes straight out of the window - if that's the situation, he has every right to set the conditions to get married.

In other terms, if the man is putting on the metaphorical plate stability and economic security while the woman is only bringing the promise of being together (which the man is bringing as well), the argument you bring is not only absurd but also quite insulting since it'd put the simple promise of being together above the sacrifices he will have to endure to "fulfill his end of the bargain" so to speak - stability, social security for the family, etc.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by nathyx(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2022
He goats everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MNDY(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
So hw will u know the Guy is a Virgin.. cheesy
This Reminds me of one of my Seniors Ogacheko.
He always played the M a Virgin card on gals,Ogachecko had An innocent face so most gal believed him,My Guy Got laid lyk hell.Till d day an argument ensused when one of his ex gf fought with his babe and told her Ogacheko still loved her because she was d one dat broke his Virginity.His babe was shocked as she taught she was d one hu did.I laughed so hard dat day,i had a pee stain on my Trousers .Ogacheko is married now,he went to his village and married a so called Decent gal.Guys hu do this deserve a spot in hell fire.Lmao.

Hahahahaha. Thanks for making my day with that story. But really, like someone said above, virginity is not too much to ask from a woman by the man who will shoulder the responsibility of the family from the point of marriage, wife & kids upkeep. Ogacheko must be my Igala brother by the way. Some Benue Idoma's bear Igala names too tho
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chikwado1974: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Yes na. We are men so we deserve it
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Nelllson: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
An experienced man is an asset in relationship or marriage but an experienced woman is a baggage.
The word "Virginity" was not created for men. A man's gbola got no mileage, that can't be said about kpekus and the carriers.
The painful truth is, in the sexual world, Man is at advantage.

Kollins11:
Guys, make sure you test the goods (kpekus) you're buying, before you take it to your house, because some goods are damaged goods.
In summary: na borehole dey in between our girls legs.
Boss of all bosses, I hail una o. abeg show me way. I fit comot 4 my comfort zone jst to hustle anywhere.
Kollins abeg show me update. I don email you already jst now.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Nobody forced you to open your legs, you willing opened them to all sizes of cassava.

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ukaface(f): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2022
quentin06:
Nobody forced you to open your legs, you willing opened them to all sizes of cassava.
you think guys don't ' deceitfully force ' girls to have sex with them?
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ukaface(f): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Chikwado1974:
Yes na. We are men so we deserve it
smh...
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
MNDY:

Hahahahaha. Thanks for making my day with that story. But really, like someone said above, virginity is not too much to ask from a woman by the man who will shoulder the responsibility of the family from the point of marriage, wife & kids upkeep. Ogacheko must be my Igala brother by the way. Some Benue Idoma's bear Igala names too tho

Lol,he is Igala by tribe,My Brother its not too much oh,

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MNDY(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:
It is men that approach women normally, hardly the other way round, so why can't these women say no to these bad men? You cant eat your cake and have it back. Nice guys are boring, right? well, there is always a price to pay. A snake will always give birth to something long.

These women choose these men, not due to the content of their character, but the extent of their status, flashiness, depth of the pocket, and a good toy to show off publically for a prolonged dose of an ego boost The good guys who they've locked in friendzone will probably treat them far better, but all they get is rejection.

Accountability will always take anyone far, and a woman who instead of looking at the mirror and reflecting on her ways chooses to point fingers will get damaged even further. Woman-up, up and realize that humans, and in this case, women are the architect of their own misfortune.

Brilliant submission!

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MNDY(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:

Brilliant submission!.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Amumaigwe: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

The "damage" is mutual, equal and opposite. Since no MOU was served and signed, either party is very free and justified to move on at anytime. Don't you think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.