Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? (2810 Views)

What Do Women Truly Look For In A Man? Here Are Some Facts / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men / Are Women Truly Insatiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by gabuche: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2011
are ladies truly non existence without husbands
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by iice(f): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Not necessarily. Most creatures tend to walk in pairs. Not that there aren't abnormal ones who prefer to go solo cheesy
I hope you know there are things like life partners. Not married but in a committed relationship. Some last longer than marriages. . .
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
No, a lot of women have made it without husbands
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by chibaby5(f): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
If u go da oda way round, u cud be right poster wink
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Not in a million years
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by chibaby5(f): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
May I remind u of the saying: 'Behind every successful man there is a Woman'.
And I wunt leave the Bible out: 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord'

P.S i dint say for definite. I sed poster cud be right if it was the oda way round smiley
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
You did it again. Not everyone believes in the Bible
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Are men truly incomplete and unfulfilled without wives? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by owo2390(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
Everything comes down to not wanting to be alone in old age.

I think both men and women are both unfulfilled without a significant other.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by claremont(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
Firstly, this is a logical debate, let's not becloud it by speaking based on our religious biases.

@OP: In the days of yore, a woman was looked upon by society as incomplete without a husband (however "feckless" he may be), but the good news is that those days are fast drawing to a close. In fact, in the west, those days are long gone, it is only in Africa that we still have narrow-minded bigots still use frightening stereotypes to describe such ladies. A woman does not need a man to make her complete or fulfilled, a woman needs HERSELF.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Goldieluks: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
owo2390:

Everything comes down to not wanting to be alone in old age.

I think both men and women are both unfulfilled without a significant other.

Exactly.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Nayah(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
It depends on women, and their aspirations
Some want to be on their own and assume themselves
Some don't see their future without any man to share their life with
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by HighChief4(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
chi-baby:

May I remind u of the saying: 'Behind every successful man there is a Woman'.
And I wunt leave the Bible out: 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord'

P.S i dint say for definite. I sed poster cud be right if it was the oda way round smiley

My Chi-baby, 'Behind every successful man there is a Woman' because women only choose successful men
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by coogar: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
iice:

Not necessarily. Most creatures tend to walk in pairs. Not that there aren't abnormal ones who prefer to go solo cheesy
I hope you know there are things like life partners. Not married but in a committed relationship. Some last longer than marriages. . .

a woman, without her man, is nothing!
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by claremont(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
It's expected that YOU will say that, I would have been disappointed if you had said something different! cool cool

BTW I'm being sarcastic.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Nayah(f): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
lol High CHief grin
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by coogar: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

^^^
It's expected that YOU will say that, I would have been disappointed if you had said something different! cool cool

BTW I'm being sarcastic.

expected?
i only speak the truth. . . .and it shall set you free.

where's your missus? pendo.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by claremont(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
coogar:

expected?
i only speak the truth. . . .and it shall set you free.

where's your missus? pendo.
I honestly don't know what you are on about! wink cheesy
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by HighChief4(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

lol High CHief grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by MMM2(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
maybe not angry
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by coogar: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

I honestly don't know what you are on about! wink cheesy

oh yea. . . .i forgot you suffer from selective amnesia.
as for future reference, this comment has been bookmarked.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by iice(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2011
coogar:

a woman, without her man, is nothing!

Lmao. . .just as they say ~ a woman without her, man is nothing grin
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
Telling a man he is not worth your time or even worthy is like crack to the crackheads. lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by coogar: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
iice:

Lmao. . .just as they say ~ a woman without her, man is nothing grin

i saw what you did there. grin

1)a woman: without her, man is nothing!

2)a woman, without her man, is nothing!

it's funny how the use of punctuations can read different meanings to the same sequence of words.
anyways, i still vote with number two. tongue
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by chibaby5(f): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
High_Chief:

My Chi-baby, 'Behind every successful man there is a Woman' because women only choose successful men

Lol funny  grin but How many successful men are about these days nwayz?  undecided
Itz only wen they find us(Women) they start to b successful tongue
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by ficoram(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Op
I ve bin wondering d rate at which women crave for getting married.i saw a Nig movie wherein a woman was requesting a man who raped her to marry her when her relationship was shattered from d act,CAN u immagine dat.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by horny4u(f): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
not husbands but a great and fantastic husband to love and cherish us , YES
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by ARareGem(f): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^
I concur.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
HELL NO! While it's true that "some" find "Completeness" and "Fulfillment" in Husbands, this STATEMENT is not NECESSARILY True! So said because, Most women that remain single or are single is not by their CHOICE! Where do you place WIDOWS or SINGLE MOMS, Who a Randy, Reckless, Good for nothing, God forsaken man Abandoned? But they still managed to be SUCCESSFUL! We have to give it UP for those CLASS of Women! They've Got my RESPECT any day any time! smiley
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by coogar: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
sexkillz:

HELL NO! While it's true that "some" find "Completeness" and "Fulfillment" in Husbands, this STATEMENT is not NECESSARILY True! So said because, Most women that remain single or are single is not by their CHOICE! Where do you place WIDOWS or SINGLE MOMS, Who a Randy, Reckless, Good for nothing, God forsaken man Abandoned? But they still managed to be SUCCESSFUL! We have to give it UP for those CLASS of Women! They've Got my RESPECT any day any time! smiley

widow - a woman who lost her husband
single mom - a woman who left her husband.

there's a common denominator - a man got them to a certain platform before the man departed.
compare like for like. . . . .compare to a woman who has never married ever then come back to me.

if i may. . . .are you sure you are a man or a woman? your gender says male but it seems you ain't one.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by claremont(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
coogar:

there's a common denominator - a man got them to a certain platform before the man departed.
compare like for like. . . . .compare to a woman who has never married ever then come back to me.

if i may. . . .are you sure you are a man or a woman? your gender says male but it seems you ain't one.
^^^
I tend to ask this same question as well.
Re: Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
coogar:

Blame that on the OP not Specifically Pointing out WHICH Group of ladies WITHOUT husbands we are DISCUSSING!

And for your last statement hell i'm as much FEMALE as your SISTER is MALE! smiley RUBBISH! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Babes Always Forming And Pretending? / No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? / No Sex Until Marriage. (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.