Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? (2813 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2012
These days, some ladies cheat on the men they are dating with the excuse that they won't engage in pre-marital sex and are reserving their body for their husband, a guy told Hotnaijagossip.com

He went further to say that if you ask these ladies if they are still virgins they will say NO but that they have just decided to stop having pre-marital sex.

He added that many of such ladies sleep with sugar daddies because of money to buy BB, designers stuffs and other such luxuries, while still telling their men "NO" to pre-marital sex. Please NLanders what are yhur views to this ... As for me,"I will say lemme babe try am we go see sha" cux i wouldn't see why ghals will practice this, so we ghuys should learn how to handle ....
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2012
Here we go again.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Here we go again.
Explain !! undecided undecided
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Explain !! undecided undecided
Explain that this is another silly thread in a long list of threads where guys are saying about girls and money. Next time, use the search option
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by MMM2(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2012
angry
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Explain that this is another silly thread in a long list of threads where guys are saying about girls and money. Next time, use the search option
[color=#990000][/color]It's Obvious ... Today's trend "gals and money" So piss off
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2012
And it is obvious that you are devoid of both sense and reasoning.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44: And it is obvious that you are devoid of both sense and reasoning.
Hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy shocked i never knew u were such a jerk buh i will pass that ... Cux i will blame it on our economy
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy shocked i never knew u were such a jerk buh i will pass that ... Cux i will blame it on our economy
And I will blame it on your malfunctioning brain
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Abitongue
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2012
If you want to spend pre marital money on a girl and have pre marital sex, go to a brothel dammit.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by cindyrella(f): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ouch!
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2012
^^
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by skydeep(f): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2012
sexkillz: If you want to spend pre marital money on a girl and have pre marital sex, go to a brothel dammit.
seconded cool
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by lolaluv1(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2012
OP
I wonder what happened that made guys like you fundamentally flawed. You wake up on a fine morning as this and decided to open such a thread, of course with the intention of bashing women. Smh. Don't you guys ever get tired?
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by monex(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
saving urself for your future husband? i am also saving my money for my future wife. lol
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by monex(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
sexkillz: If you want to spend pre marital money on a girl and have pre marital sex, go to a brothel dammit.

flawed premise. d guy didnt say he wants to spend premarital money while having premarital sex. he is only saying if the girl says no pre-marital sex, he wont spend premarital money. both statements not equivalent.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by ChrisChino(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
monex: saving urself for your future husband? i am also saving my money for my future wife. lol
dis is balanced cambodian equation using the first principle.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
monex:

flawed premise. d guy didnt say he wants to spend premarital money while having premarital sex. he is only saying if the girl says no pre-marital sex, he wont spend premarital money. both statements not equivalent.

And i am telling him how to go about it.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by MrsChima1(f): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sure. I make my own money.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by 2kurupt(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
The OP has got a point, let's be real for once. Why must any thread that mentions ladies' negative habits be termed female bashing
@The ladies attacking the OP, the moral of the story is you can't eat your cake & hv it.
@Mynd44, being a woosie & attacking fellow guys ain't gonna get NL gals to fall 4 you

2 Likes

Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by lightheart(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Meaning......

Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Dimples316(f): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
2kurupt: The OP has got a point, let's be real for once. Why must any thread that mentions ladies' negative habits be termed female bashing

@ 2kurupt,

Because that is exactly what this sort of threads degenerate to - female bashing. There are far too many of such threads on NL and its becoming tiresome. One would think you guys already know the negative things about us and would simply just let us be AND FOR ONCE JUST FOR ONCE, say something sincere and nice about us from your personal experiences.

I have met a fair number of jerks in my 20 plus years, men who think we are good for just one thing and have no decency at all but you won't catch me shouting or making noise about how all men, most men and every Tom, Mike & Harry is a dog, a liar, a cheat etc Because I have also met a few good men who are decent and whom treat my gender with respect showing me the other side of the coin. So I say ENOUGH OF SUCH THREADS & TALK.

@ Topic & Poster

The issue is not about whether we will agree to the terms because some women can, the issue would be whether you can honour the terms of the agreement and stay faithful in a relationship without sex. I personally would like a clean relationship without sex simply for the sake of honouring God and choosing a path He can bless. Do you know how difficult it has been to find a man willing to carry on a relationship without sex? Did I say difficult, ammend that to impossible. Granted I am no virgin but from the moment I re-dedicated my life to Christ years ago I decided I would live right. If the criteria is no sex, no money from you then I say bring it on and lets see who would be the last man standing you or me.

1 Like

Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
2kurupt:
@Mynd44, being a woosie & attacking fellow guys ain't gonna get NL gals to fall 4 you
As long as they keep acting like they have no brains, I will continue to be against them. Why would I wanna support Idiocy in the name of supporting guys?
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by 2kurupt(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Dimples. point noted but remember it's a two-way street.
How do folks learn from this forum when all ideas & issues are lopsided?

@mynd44. This is an open forum where people share their views, they are not obligated to have same opinions as you thus can't be termed id-iots if theirs differ

2 Likes

Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by lolaluv1(f): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2012
Oh puhleez!
What point does the OP have? The fact that he's opening a thread that has been rehashed a million times over?
You guys are beginning to sound like broken records/cracked CDs. Playing the same part over and over again. Nag! Nag!! Nag!!! It's getting really tiresome, I tell ya!

What money are you guys talking, sef? Not to be conceited, but I have a few peeps who by God's grace got to be in high places. And if I don't go around, begging for money from them, who the fck is a boyfriend?
The Prof that I intern with was wondering once that I've never asked him for money. Yet ordinary people traipse in and out of the office everyday, looking for monetary favours.
To me, the experience and the worth of working with a Prof of high calibre, and putting it on my CV is more than any freaking money.

A friend in Jonathan's cabinet has since given up trying to flaunt his money, since he discovered that I JUST DON'T CARE!! Before, it was always: I went to bla bla, and from there flew to bla bla bla.
Im don tire, he had to give up the act as it didn't have any desired effect.
And there are millions of girls like me. But you wouldn't know, would you? Like attracts like and you can only get the money-hungry ones who exchange sex for money, hence you run around, spouting your idiotically cliched, tired little threads all over Nairaland. Whining like b!tches over some non-existent money that has been taken from you. Again I smh for una! Unemployment and joblessness is a b!tch!

1 Like

Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by plendil: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2012
@OP no they won't agree, that's [i]why [/i]they're ladies grin grin grin

BTW I take it as a lighthearted take on our dear sisters. no offense intended.

I don't know why some peeps here are overreacting. An unconscious admission of guilt perhaps? lipsrsealed grin
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by lolaluv1(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2012
^
So if someone told you to your face that your sis screws around and she's a willing hole for every Tom, Dick and Harry. A regular, CHEAP, little ho. An ashewo kobo kobocheesy
You won't react, right? A reaction would admit unconscious guilt, right? You would laugh and drink beer and be best of friends. I laugh in Chinesecheesycheesy

Typical Nigerian that faults reactions to wrong insinuations.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by 190theclown: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2012
Everyone now steals my words and use it on their threads

No pre marital sex no premarital spending - 190 (2012)
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by claremont(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2012
I don't understand what the hullabaloo is about a simple rule made for Nigerians by Nigerians. The rule says 'No premarital sex translates to no premarital spending'. Anyone who doesn't like the rule can simply go and form relationships with people who deviate from it.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2012
I am totally in support of the move- Don't Give, Don't Take! Meaning, ladies don't give shex, and pls don't take or ask a guy for monetary favor! Let relationships be on heart-to-heart until it leads to marriage (if possible), then can the lady offer shex while the man takes care of her and her needs. It sounds unwise & even unhealthy for a lady to be demanding money for cream, for soap, recharge card, hair, clothes, shoes, makeup, gadgets (phones, etc), and still expect this guy to be giving her freely without demanding something in return, thats not done. Keep yourself clean, so you wouldn't be considered or tagged any unusual name. Just don't demand anything from him, and when he offers freely, let him know that your love or emotion or whatsoever isn't to be bought with money or favor, but can they do this? NEVER! You know, our today ladies are just too greedy, they want to eat their cake and still have it, impossible. One thing they forget is that humans are naturally born to believe that for every favor they render to another human, there should be a sort of reward. Therefore expecting a man to be responsible for all your financial needs and still expecting him not to ask you for shex, is totally absurd if you are honest to yourself. Abstinence is awesome, but try also to abstain from demanding, and we will have a perfect world again like in the past. Though some ladies are so fraudulent that they lure some gullible-minded guys into carrying all their needs in anticipation to marry them later, without any strong emotion connection, lucky are such ladies who found such an unwise man in this advanced world of today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Crazy About Medical Students/doctors? / Female Intimate Mousse / What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.