Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,582 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

She Said She Is In Love With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is In Love With Me. (733 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Demigod22: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
I visited my cousin in Port Harcourt and spent three weeks. My cousin's neighbors are all igbos. There's this particular one that has a daughter. She is just 18 years old.

I am very social and jovial, so I started talking to her, maybe when she is working and I am passing, I will jokingly ask if I should help her and she will smiles and accept but I don't always go.

We fell into the habit of gisting, mostly in the evening, talking about school, business, life plans and all that. And I noticed she is always looking forward to that evening.

My cousin and his wife are not so good with their neighbors, the couple, that's my cousin and his wife, are the self righteous characters, which I am not comfortable with. They are the only ones not talking freely with the other neighbors the way neighbors ought to.

I am aware of this but I still accepted the friendship the young girl offered. I don't have any friends and I don't no where to go, so I think it's normal to find her friendship a relief.

She usually compliment my look, mostly my hair cut, skin color, physique and my friendliness. Then I travelled on Saturday. Since then she has been calling me and we have been talking about everything. She said she misses me and wish she give me a good bye hug before I travelled, I took her comment as innocent one.

Today, this morning, she called and she asked me out, telling me about how she is so in love with me, how she has loved me right from the first time we started talking, although, before asking me out, she begged me not to get angry at what she was about to say.

Guys, please, how can I advise this young girl to prioritize her studies over relationship, without sounding judgemental? I want to talk to her to be focus and that relationship will come later, I don't want her to feel bad about herself. Please any idea?

Although, I like the girl too, but I feel she is too young and I don't want to take advantage of her.
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
I'm also in love with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Demigod22:
I visited my cousin in Port Harcourt and spent three weeks. My cousin's neighbors are all igbos. There's this particular one that has a daughter. She is just 18 years old.

I am very social and jovial, so I started talking to her, maybe when she is working and I am passing, I will jokingly ask if I should help her and she will smiles and accept but I don't always go.

We fell into the habit of gisting, mostly in the evening, talking about school, business, life plans and all that. And I noticed she is always looking forward to that evening.

My cousin and his wife are not so good with their neighbors, the couple, that's my cousin and his wife, are the self righteous characters, which I am not comfortable with. They are the only ones not talking freely with the other neighbors the way neighbors ought to.

I am aware of this but I still accepted the friendship the young girl offered. I don't have any friends and I don't no where to go, so I think it's normal to find her friendship a relief.

She usually compliment my look, mostly my hair cut, skin color, physique and my friendliness. Then I travelled on Saturday. Since then she has been calling me and we have been talking about everything. She said she misses me and wish she give me a good bye hug before I travelled, I took her comment as innocent one.

Today, this morning, she called and she asked me out, telling me about how she is so in love with me, how she has loved me right from the first time we started talking, although, before asking me out, she begged me not to get angry at what she was about to say.

Guys, please, how can I advise this young girl to prioritize her studies over relationship, without sounding judgemental? I want to talk to her to be focus and that relationship will come later, I don't want her to feel bad about herself. Please any idea?

Although, I like the girl too, but I feel she is too young and I don't want to take advantage of her.

She likes u and u like her..den go ahead unless u are 36 or have a wife, just don't sleep with her and ensure she focuses on her studies ..she will get over u soon..than her infacuation

Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Demigod22: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
LoL, thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Autobot05: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
It will end in tears ( speaking from experience)

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Demigod22: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

She likes u and u like her..den go ahead unless u are 36 or have a wife, just don't sleep with her and ensure she focuses on her studies ..she will get over u soon..than her infacuation

Thanks for your input. I am in my mid twenties, no wife, no girlfriend.
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Haakeem(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
ashawo

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Haakeem:
ashawo
Lmao, can't I tease again?
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by nairalanderr: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok.
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Haakeem(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Lmao, can't I tease again?
I was just kidding

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Haakeem:
I was just kidding
I know, lol
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
OP, If ur story is Not a C.ock and Bull, just LOVE HER ALSO, u hear?
18years of Age Girls are Sweet BUT most of dem Never get Sense complete!
Just use ur sense in d relationship!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Silentgroper(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
I see u are on full cruise mode grin
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
I see u are on full cruise mode grin
Lol yeah
Re: She Said She Is In Love With Me. by Silentgroper(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol yeah
Smiles** keep at it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinder Experiments II: 78% Of Women Only Interested On 20% Of Men / BREAKING: #EFCC Reportedly Arrests #bobrisky / Lady Cries As Man Who Took Her On A Date Asks Her To Transfer Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.