Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Tell You This Is True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tell You This Is True (187 Views)

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tell You This Is True by AllenforGOD(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
I tell you that the SON OF MAN<JESUS>IS coming again for the holy people,righteous,born again.the unbeleivers are doomed for eternity,those that are being enlisted shall inherit the kingdom of heaven while unbeleivers will not.john 3:3"jesus said,verily i say unto you,except a man be bornagain he cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven"thats a very good point.i tell you jesus said this also"bewatchful and prayerful for youwill not know when i shall come unto thee"christian what u hypocrites dont know is this "frequent reading on the wordof God builds up a relationship btw the both of you,but when sin takes place it sets you both apart"read the word of God and knowmore of him,and also be able to overcome devils tragedies.brethren JESUS IS COMING AGAIN HE'S THE ONLY WAY JOHN 14:6.GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND BE SAVED.JESUS LOVES YOU.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Part 2.. / Is This The Fate Of Being The Only Child? / Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.