Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) (41894 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Now this is soup! cheesy

Still reminisce the day my big cousin and his Ikwere wife arranged something like this for me on a visit.

Life is good... grin

You don chop better things for dis life oooo.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Munzy14(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

True.

As Munzy will say, uwa wu otu mbia which means you only live once.
So, make we try dey enjoy life. cheesy
Gi jiri ego riwe ihe di nma o... cheesy

Nothing dey this life o...Make I no reach heaven, come remember say i no chop fisher man soup.. grin grin Mu asi ya Dee Jesus, ya chere ka m laghachi ga rie one plate cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You don chop better things for dis life oooo.
grin grin I never even reach half...

Maybe na my future wife go continue to dish the remaining cheesy
I grew up eating a lot of protein (sea foods).Dad provided a lot of it and momsy has her kitchen game On A grade.

This soup and ofe nsala na GOAT of all soups..Especially when they come with assorted obstacles.

Funny enough I love food but rarely eat more.

4 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Gi jiri ego riwe ihe di nma o... cheesy

Nothing dey this life o...Make I no reach heaven, come remember say i no chop fisher man soup.. grin grin Mu asi ya Dee Jesus, ya chere ka m laghachi ga rie one plate cheesy..

Hahahahahahahaha
Onye nri.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
fman:

Sure.
Even 5k fit run am

Bros abeg no vex, them no born 5k well to run this one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You are very correct. Na Oha soup we arrange for them dat day. Up till now, they never forget.

I remember you once told me.

If I were to prepare this one ehn, I might be tempted to finish it off with tender oha leaves. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Munzy14:

I grew up eating a lot of protein (sea foods).Dad provided a lot of it and momsy has her kitchen game On A grade.

This soup and ofe nsala na GOAT of all soups..Especially when they come with assorted obstacles.

I can sense you had a beautiful childhood. May God provide for us to give our children even more loved up childhood.

5 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

I remember you once told me.

If I were to prepare this one ehn, I might be tempted to finish it off with tender oha leaves. cheesy

E go make sense wella. I never thought of it.

Most people use Ede as the thickner, so it will be Oha Fisherman Soup grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

E go make sense wella. I never thought of it.

Most people use Ede as the thickner, so it will be Oha Fisherman Soup grin

Right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Munzy14(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha
Onye nri.
cheesy

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Munzy14(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I can sense you had a beautiful childhood. May God provide for us to give our children even more loved up childhood.
Sure .

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy

Have you heard this song before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE5JT-8Xaa4

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Have you heard this song before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE5JT-8Xaa4
cheesy yes I attended a function and before you know what was happening, the song started playing...

A radio station here also played the some days ago..
It gives me a kind of onyeka owenu style of songs or the classic Edna ogoli stuffs..

Do you like the song?

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy yes I attended a function and before you know what was happening, the song started playing...

A radio station here also played the some days ago..
It gives me a kind of onyeka owenu style of songs or the classic Edna ogoli stuffs..

Do you like the song?

A very beautiful song. I like it so much. cheesy

I heard it for the first time yesterday, while watching Steve Chuks(Madam gold) on YouTube.
That song is going to be a classic. Evergreen.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

A very beautiful song. I like it so much. cheesy

I heard it for the first time yesterday, while watching Steve Chuks(Madam gold) on YouTube.
That song is going to be a classic. Evergreen.
I recalled it was played in Lasr BBnaija party...The switching from noisy songs to this was super classic.

You will keep it on repeat abii?

Do you have special type of songs you prefer or you listen to everything?

Meanwhile, let me play this song again...Biko very attractive something grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by abobote: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Looks nice, but the ingredients are much

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Staphylococcus: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
I can make that soup with 500 Naira
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Broveens42(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This Fisherman soup is majorly prepared by those from the South-South region of Nigeria.
It's protein is basically gotten from the sea or river. The Nigerian Fisherman soup recipe is seafood dominated and tastes so delicious and finger licking.

This video details the step by step guide on how to make the Fisherman soup by yourself, I know you will love it.

Ingredients:

Red Tilapia fish
Shrimps
Prawns
Periwinkles
Ngolo (sea snails)
Snails
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Palm oil
Ofor (for thickening, you can also alternate with Cocoyam)
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions

All my people from the South South area of Nigeria, food is ready ooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtLibL5g0M

If most families can afford this type of meal regularly, especially with the shrimps, prawn and vegetables, the woman of the house should be ready to blab throughout the night, with eyes closed, hands grabbed on the sheets and legs raised to the ceiling.

Key words: prawn, shrimps
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Awise09(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
I love this woman cooking, she is always cooking healthy food not like that channel1 that think she knows how to cook.

4 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Mbenny(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
tongue it is only the fish i can eat

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Crieff(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
The better the profession, the greater the soup. What of doctor soup? Lawyer soup? Come on guys!!!

:-P
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by highchief1: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This Fisherman soup is majorly prepared by those from the South-South region of Nigeria.
It's protein is basically gotten from the sea or river. The Nigerian Fisherman soup recipe is seafood dominated and tastes so delicious and finger licking.

This video details the step by step guide on how to make the Fisherman soup by yourself, I know you will love it.

Ingredients:

Red Tilapia fish
Shrimps
Prawns
Periwinkles
Ngolo (sea snails)
Snails
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Palm oil
Ofor (for thickening, you can also alternate with Cocoyam)
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions

All my people from the South South area of Nigeria, food is ready ooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtLibL5g0M
this soup is actually over hyped.eforiro beat am hands down.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Karleb(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
seunak2016:
na like 1k5h be one snail which means like 6k go buy four depends on size because 2k snail dey. consider other factors in the pictures. price go reach 20k to cook be that

Many of you think everyone is from Lagos on this NL.

In South South, sea animals are not expensive. E no go ever reach that amount wey you dey quote.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Karleb(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
highchief1:
this soup is actually over hyped.eforiro beat am hands down.

With no due respect, you don't know what you are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by iFlare(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Assorted obstacles...LMAO

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by jclassiq(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
fman:

Sure.
Even 5k fit run am
And e go last how many weeks?

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by jclassiq(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
This one na the Pro version.
If na for where fishermen actually dey, e no suppose cost like this. And no be all this ingredient sef go dey inside.
Wetin concern fisherman concern snail?
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Axis313(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na dis kind soup our politicians dey eat that dey no wan leave office.
Infact,life is good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Okobola146: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Better pounded go demolish the soup well well

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by bellotaofeek: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
See ingredients. Ow e no go sweet na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.