Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) (41886 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Triplerg: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Madam I hail ooh. Do you run a restaurant or something like that? If yes, where is it located?

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Noeasyway042(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omo! See better food.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by highchief1: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Karleb:

With no due respect, you don't know what you are saying.
abi the one I eat no sweet?
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
fman:

Sure.
Even 5k fit run am

5k no fit ooo.... at all

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by ideaz: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
highchief1:
this soup is actually over hyped.eforiro beat am hands down.

Have you eaten fisherman soup before? Just a bit curious.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mummymum: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

5k no fit ooo.... at all
For Akwa Ibom state 5k can cook it.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by seunak2016: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Karleb:

Many of you think everyone is from Lagos on this NL.

In South South, sea animals are not expensive. E no go ever reach that amount wey you dey quote.
not only Lagos, same with South West region. are you telling me you can cook exactly what we are seeing with 5k ? then break it down for us let's hear

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by highchief1: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
ideaz:

Have you eaten fisherman soup before? Just a bit curious.
i have o in Abuja I didn’t enjoy it at all
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
I need this for the weekend angry angry

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by yusluvad(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

True.
As Munzy will say, uwa wu otu mbia which means you only live once. So, make we try dey enjoy life. cheesy
Fact!

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by henrimoto(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

You don't even need to tell me. cheesy

This is the kind of soup that should be cooked for prospective in-laws on their first visit.
They will never forget it. Hehehehe
kikikiki...

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by MyChoice1: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
seunak2016:
nothing bad in eating this kind soup once in a while regardless of your status. once in 3months or 6months. na only robber fit dey cook this kind soup every week lol

Abi oo.. or person wey sell land...

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by henrimoto(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Boogyman557 abeg make thunder no fire me nah grin Shebi if Nigeria good now we go eat whatever hungry us.
No visitors room ooo, we don plenty already grin grin grin
No vex abeg.
kikikikii....@ " abeg, make thunder no .....'

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Karleb(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
seunak2016:
not only Lagos, same with South West region. are you telling me you can cook exactly what we are seeing with 5k ? then break it down for us let's hear

The only thing that should be expensive on that list is the red tilapia fish, check the list again.

I saw someone quoting 1k5 for snail. Snail? grin
Snail that people pick in their farm? No one will buy snail close to that amount in Port Harcourt or anywhere that is not Lagos.

Prawn and shrimps? Periwinkles? C'mon!

I'm not denying that 5k might not be enough because things are expensive now but 20k is too much for that, except you are buying in Lagos o.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
highchief1:
i have o in Abuja I didn’t enjoy it at all

No be the correct one. They just bill you for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by seunak2016: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Karleb:

The only thing that should be expensive on that list is the red tilapia fish, check the list again.

Snail that people pick in their farm? No one will buy snail close to that amount in Port Harcourt or anywhere that is not Lagos.

I'm not denying that 5k might not be enough because things are expensive now but 20k is too much for that, except you are buying in Lagos o.
you are right, it depends on location for the amount to cook such delicacy

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by seunak2016: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
MyChoice1:

Abi oo.. or person wey sell land...
na only land grabber fit dey cook like that every week ooo or someone that sell a single land for plenty person... lol

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
abobote:
Looks nice, but the ingredients are much

You can skip the protein you don't like.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broveens42:

If most families can afford this type of meal regularly, especially with the shrimps, prawn and vegetables, the woman of the house should be ready to blab throughout the night, with eyes closed, hands grabbed on the sheets and legs raised to the ceiling.

Key words: prawn, shrimps

Na wah for you oooo
Because of soup?

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AngelicBeing: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice soup, but remove the snails before you serve my portion, l don't eat snails shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Triplerg:
Madam I hail ooh. Do you run a restaurant or something like that? If yes, where is it located?

No restaurant oooo, just managing with my family.

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Karleb:

In Lagos 5 big snail is 3500, no be Lekki or Banana Island ooooo. For normal people market dem grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Nice soup, but remove the snails before you serve my portion, l don't eat snails shocked

Oh, am not really a snail person too but the soup requires it.

Snails are stupidly expensive from way back growing up, maybe that's why I lost interest grin

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by RPG2020(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who dey cut onions Here?i want to know the person in charge cool

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Oh, am not really a snail person too but the soup requires it.

Snails are stupidly expensive from way back growing up, maybe that's why I lost interest grin
Personally, I detest snail right from when l was a kid, l just hate everything about snails, otherwise, your soup is great, keep my own for freezer, anytime l visit Nigeria, l am visiting your family to come and eat tongue

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ehen, see better cook for here. Not that other girl that calls herself Channah1 abi na wetin be that her yeye name wey dey cook poison for here with her useless recipes and presentations.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Freeman50(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yummy
gloryhomemaker:
This Fisherman soup is majorly prepared by those from the South-South region of Nigeria.
It's protein is basically gotten from the sea or river. The Nigerian Fisherman soup recipe is seafood dominated and tastes so delicious and finger licking.

This video details the step by step guide on how to make the Fisherman soup by yourself, I know you will love it.

Ingredients:

Red Tilapia fish
Shrimps
Prawns
Periwinkles
Ngolo (sea snails)
Snails
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Palm oil
Ofor (for thickening, you can also alternate with Cocoyam)
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions

All my people from the South South area of Nigeria, food is ready ooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtLibL5g0M

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Personally, I detest snail right from when l was a kid, l just hate everything about snails, otherwise, your soup is great, keep my own for freezer, anytime l visit Nigeria, l am visiting your family to come and eat tongue

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Niswayne19: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is yummy and delicious.

Get the Oraimo Soundflow to enjoy your music.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Ekpekus(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
This soup na highest o... but the money nor be here

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by eternalibo: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
After oha, this is the best soup in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne..

This is one of the most expensive soups I have made in my life considering the quantity.

But no wahala, life na once.
You suppose show is where you dey get update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.