Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) (41891 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AngelicBeing: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

Get lost
Hahaha, descarado don vex, buhari has turned Nigerians to beggars sad

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

I will never come out of that forest. cheesy

Hahahahahaha
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Is there where I can eat it in Abuja?

There must be nice places to eat in Abuja, not by nice decorations oooo. Ask people that have been around like business people that own shops, they know all the best restaurants in town with quality food.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

There must be nice places to eat in Abuja, not by nice decorations oooo. Ask people that have been around like business people that own shops, they know all the best restaurants in town with quality food.

I’ve been look just for this particular soup in almost all the SS kitchen I come across, the seem not to have it.
Most SS kitchen are Akwa/Cross maybe that’s why.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hehehe, lol at post and tag me. I will do it one day and tag you

@topic, I can't really say why l detest snails and also pork meat, pork ribs etc. I just don't eat them and this is from my childhood.

My favorite meats are Goat meat, fish / fishes >> all kinds of fish), Turkey, skinless chicken, and for seafoods, I am also picky, l don't eat fresh shrimps or crabs, I prefer dried or fried shrimps, I eat red meat eg cow meat once in a while, I like kpomo, shaki, bokoto etc

I don't eat snakes shocked

I am a picky eater. No alcohol or any strong drink of any kind for me because l am an AngelicBeing and we don't drink alcohol in the celestial realm that I live cheesy
If you are not allergic, try it. Pork is good. U know,half or more than half of the world's population eat pork so they all can't be wrong na kiss
Seafood is very good for you as a man.
And you need red meat. At least make sure you eat the liver. At this your stage, you should be eating for the nutritional value.
Jesus drank wine o cheesy
Wine is good for the stomach. Songs of Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

If you are not allergic, try it. Pork is good. U know,half or more than half of the world's population eat pork so they all can't be wrong na kiss
And you need red meat. At least make sure you eat the liver. At this your stage, you should be eating for the nutritional value.

The part where Angelicbeing reiterated his nature got me cracking up real good

grin grin grin
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

Serious?
I noticed some people don't eat it.
Are you allergic?

You can make the soup, you know. Add loads of crustaceans cos I know you have them a lot over there. Use quaker oat as thickener. Post and tag me kiss

My mother didn't eat snails and pork growing up, so that means we the children didn't eat it as well. Other people come to our plantain trees to pick snails and we will be wondering what is so special about it.

Now that am grown, I don't necessarily reject snails nor pork but it's not my favourite protein.

I don't stay and start craving it at all.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

Yes, I eat for the nutritional value as you indicated, even at that l watch, scan whatever goes into my body, l like lots of vegetables, whole wheat grains, different kinds of beans plantains, organic foods, natural soya drink etc, nonalcoholic wine but anything alcohol is a big NO. otherwise God has been tremendously kind to me, healthwise for decades tongue

>>> Hian, you quote Songs of Solomon shocked, you are a good Bible student, that is why I want you as one of my Resident Pastor in Australia or NEWZEALAND tongue

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AngelicBeing: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin
Yes oo wink
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Yes, I eat for the nutritional value as you indicated, even at that l watch, scan whatever goes into my body, l like lots of vegetables, whole wheat grains, different kinds of beans plantains, organic foods, natural soya drink etc, nonalcoholic wine but anything alcohol is a big NO. otherwise God has been tremendously kind to me, healthwise for decades tongue

>>> Hian, you quote Songs of Solomon shocked, you are a good Bible student, that is why I want you as one of my Resident Pastor in Australia or NEWZEALAND tongue
Hahahahaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
You will never change cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin
Don't mind the guy. He has been my nemesis here for years cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

My mother didn't eat snails and pork growing up, so that means we the children didn't eat it as well. Other people come to our plantain trees to pick snails and we will be wondering what is so special about it.

Now that am grown, I don't necessarily reject snails nor pork but it's not my favourite protein.

I don't stay and start craving it at all.
I didn't eat pork when growing up. Now, I'm available for anything. I'm allergic to milk but I keep on pushing and pushing especially the day I'm at home. I noticed as I age, the allergy lessens. Now I can drink but not on empty stomach. I wanted to taste dry frog in maiduguri one day grin
I even tried locust. I saw people buying and eating, me too I joined grin cheesy. We grow up with snails.
We go snail hunting in the night as kids. You might jam snake grin. My mummy stopped me. That thing is pure fun.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

I didn't eat pork when growing up. Now, I'm available for anything. I'm allergic to milk but I keep on pushing and pushing especially the day I'm at home. I noticed as I age, the allergy lessens. Now I can drink but not on empty stomach. I wanted to taste dry frog in maiduguri one day grin
I even tried locust. I saw people buying and eating, me too I joined grin cheesy. We grow up with snails.
We go snail hunting in the night as kids. You might jam snake grin. My mummy stopped me. That thing is pure fun.

Those childhood days was fun. Some say adulthood na scam.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Happy weekend everyone.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by aariwa(m): 4:11am On Feb 20
Kfed4ril:

Is there where I can eat it in Abuja?
here you go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.