Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) (41893 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mainaugustine(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
First time I ate this soup was at sekem kitchen Omo e sweet die with cat fish and 3 pounded yam but e cost ooo ..I think it was 10k for the soup without snail but cat fish ....the soup sweet die no cap but I then ordered once from that DNA club owner food thing but it came with tilapia didn't like it but I won't lie I think that's my second best soup after oha soup.....

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2022
mummymum:

For Akwa Ibom state 5k can cook it.

How pls.... how much is snail and tilapia there..
Others i can agree small..

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by sylve11: 12:17am On Aug 12, 2022
seunak2016:
na like 1k5h be one snail which means like 6k go buy four depends on size because 2k snail dey. consider other factors in the pictures. price go reach 20k to cook be that

Lol grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Ishilove: 12:44am On Aug 12, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ehen, see better cook for here. Not that other girl that calls herself Channah1 abi na wetin be that her yeye name wey dey cook poison for here with her useless recipes and presentations.
Her soups na low budget soups na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Her soups na low budget soups na cheesy

At least, let her make them presentable. Tired of the mgbeke recipes.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by edungene7: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Please gimme 24 raps of fufu 9ja is a richly blessed country imagine dying because of hunger when a soup like this can be made with money in yr pocket we want a new Nigeria were we can eat what we want from lots of comments above persons are afraid of the cost of the soup courtesy bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:39am On Aug 12, 2022
fman:

Sure.
Even 5k fit run am

Not true

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Dshocker(m): 4:20am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This Fisherman soup is majorly prepared by those from the South-South region of Nigeria.
It's protein is basically gotten from the sea or river. The Nigerian Fisherman soup recipe is seafood dominated and tastes so delicious and finger licking.

This video details the step by step guide on how to make the Fisherman soup by yourself, I know you will love it.

Ingredients:

Red Tilapia fish
Shrimps
Prawns
Periwinkles
Ngolo (sea snails)
Snails
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Palm oil
Ofor (for thickening, you can also alternate with Cocoyam)
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions

All my people from the South South area of Nigeria, food is ready ooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtLibL5g0M

Abeg take am softly dey chop your husband money for this economy, every time you dey cook orishirishi wey pass 15k.

But Gloria, abeg i fit taste this soup?

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by tafat: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2022
This will definitely be delicious, to relax with this and a cool drink while some good music is playing on my Oraimo speaker will really be mad fun. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Me wey no like swallow cannot spend to cook this soup gimme better Turkey stew abeg with rice.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Ateke: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Nice soup. U too much. Dried fish would have being a better choice.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by iamloski(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2022
seunak2016:
this expensive shit, can 10k cook something like this ?
no be only 5k why you no talk 5naira, e be like you no see Wetin Dey for that pot

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
seunak2016:
yes ma, I respect the food and I also respect you madam. won't mind to try it out sometime because as a man, I can cook basic things

Please do try it out. You will like it.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Triplerg: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

No restaurant oooo, just managing with my family.
Wow, they are lucky to have you around then.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Ekpekus:
This soup na highest o... but the money nor be here

Its expensive ooo I no go lie.

Your presentation of the ingredients and pot looks just like mine. I was wondering if i left the pot of soup in your kitchen grin grin grin
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

You suppose show is where you dey get update

Update?
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
mainaugustine:
First time I ate this soup was at sekem kitchen Omo e sweet die with cat fish and 3 pounded yam but e cost ooo ..I think it was 10k for the soup without snail but cat fish ....the soup sweet die no cap but I then ordered once from that DNA club owner food thing but it came with tilapia didn't like it but I won't lie I think that's my second best soup after oha soup.....

10k for a plate without snail? Wow!
But the soup deserves it though if its cooked well.
You don enjoy life too oooo
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2022
edungene7:
Please gimme 24 raps of fufu 9ja is a richly blessed country imagine dying because of hunger when a soup like this can be made with money in yr pocket we want a new Nigeria were we can eat what we want from lots of comments above persons are afraid of the cost of the soup courtesy bad leadership

We look forward to a better Nigeria.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Dshocker:

Abeg take am softly dey chop your husband money for this economy, every time you dey cook orishirishi wey pass 15k.

But Gloria, abeg i fit taste this soup?

If I no chop my husband money, who go chop am? In fact I fit call you to join me in midnight prayers if I sense say person wan chook head grin

All the soups no dey reach 15k nah. Na manage we dey for here.

Soup don finish tey tey, we plenty for here oooo cool
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Ateke:
Nice soup. U too much. Dried fish would have being a better choice.

Dried fish is not allowed ooo, not even crayfish. Mainly, fresh sea protein.

Thank you.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Triplerg:
Wow, they are lucky to have you around then.

Thank you so much. We keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Love800(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Glogryhomemaker pls can u cook groundnut soup. I want to learn

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AutoshalomUSA: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2022
fman:

Sure.
Even 5k fit run am

You Mean am , make you show us 5k receipt for this type soup !!!!! 4 pieces of snail is already 5k in Portharcourt . 1 mature tilapia fish is like 2k , talk less of periwinkle, prawns, etc . Lol Bros be calming down with fake runnings . 10k will get you a portable size fisherman soup.

Budget 15k - 20k for mature fisherman soup

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AutoshalomUSA: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
GOFRONT:
Yummmy......

Pls I need 6 wraps of Fufu

You must be from the Agbado Cassava and Ewa clan !

6 wraps of Loi Loi is Suicide oh , even autopsy report will be inconclusive .

This is the style of soup you save in the freezer , you don’t want to finish it quick . Trust me …. I know

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Love800:
Glogryhomemaker pls can u cook groundnut soup. I want to learn

Sure I will. I will call you when I send it in.

Its another so delicious soup, its been long I made it but I will make it for you.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2022
AutoshalomUSA:

You Mean am , make you show us 5k receipt for this type soup !!!!! 4 pieces of snail is already 5k in Portharcourt . 1 mature tilapia fish is like 2k , talk less of periwinkle, prawns, etc . Lol Bros be calming down with fake runnings . 10k will get you a portable size fisherman soup.

Budget 15k - 20k for mature fisherman soup

You are right. Absolutely!
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by highchief1: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

No be the correct one. They just bill you for nothing.
niger delta kitchen I suppose arrest the woman.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2022
highchief1:
niger delta kitchen I suppose arrest the woman.

No vex abeg, things like this happen sometimes. But the bad thing is it will leave a bad impression for the person eating it for the first time.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by highchief1: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

No vex abeg, things like this happen sometimes. But the bad thing is it will leave a bad impression for the person eating it for the first time.
no be no vex.na u get Niger delta kitchen?refund my money madam.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2022
highchief1:
no be no vex.na u get Niger delta kitchen?refund my money madam.

grin grin grin

No be me nah. Am begging on her behalf.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by highchief1: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin

No be me nah. Am begging on her behalf.
lol it was my first and last time of eating that soup na why I just rule.anytime I visit Lagos eforiro soup has never failed me,Abuja no really get kitchens sha
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2022
highchief1:
lol it was my first and last time of eating that soup na why I just rule.anytime I visit Lagos eforiro soup has never failed me,Abuja no really get kitchens sha

Fisherman soup is nice, Eforiro is nice too. In fact all Nigerian soups are nice if well prepared.

We have a great heritage in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.