Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) (41879 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by chypotenti(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This Fisherman soup is majorly prepared by those from the South-South region of Nigeria.
It's protein is basically gotten from the sea or river. The Nigerian Fisherman soup recipe is seafood dominated and tastes so delicious and finger licking.

This video details the step by step guide on how to make the Fisherman soup by yourself, I know you will love it.

Ingredients:

Red Tilapia fish
Shrimps
Prawns
Periwinkles
Ngolo (sea snails)
Snails
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Palm oil
Ofor (for thickening, you can also alternate with Cocoyam)
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Onions

All my people from the South South area of Nigeria, food is ready ooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtLibL5g0M
looks yummy!!! I like am! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2022
fman:

Sure.
Even 5k fit run am
you go get to thief the snail o,because snail cost skata

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by seunak2016: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2022
iamloski:
no be only 5k why you no talk 5naira, e be like you no see Wetin Dey for that pot
senior man I see am ooo, just dey think aloud matter. that food expensive thing. God will give us good thing of life. life is sweet when money dey

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2022
chypotenti:
looks yummy!!! I like am! grin grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
you go get to thief the snail o,because snail cost skata

I honestly can't tell why snails are overly expensive from time immemorial.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
seunak2016:
senior man I see am ooo, just dey think aloud matter. that food expensive thing. God will give us good thing of life. life is sweet when money dey

Amen!!!
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Oceanjagaban: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I swear....now it's even very much expensive

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

I swear....now it's even very much expensive

It's not my favourite protein so am not really bothered. The money for 5 snails can give me 1 kilo of Turkey meat.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Oceanjagaban: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It's not my favourite protein so am not really bothered. The money for 5 snails can give me 1 kilo of Turkey meat.

Yea...seems you love turkey meat � alot.lol
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Yea...seems you love turkey meat � alot.lol

The well seasoned and grilled one.
Chaiii, I can eat it all day.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Oceanjagaban: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The well seasoned and grilled one.
Chaiii, I can eat it all day.
now you wonna make me salivate.lol

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
now you wonna make me salivate.lol

grin grin grin
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by seunak2016: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Awise09:
I love this woman cooking, she is always cooking healthy food not like that channel1 that think she knows how to cook.
if channel1 given same resource as our madam here, she will also do better but the taste will be decided by those who eat their foods and compare. that food in the pictures worth 20k compare to 1,500 budget for channel1 food. let's respect anyone that enter kitchen and cook. it's not easy
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by seunak2016: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ehen, see better cook for here. Not that other girl that calls herself Channah1 abi na wetin be that her yeye name wey dey cook poison for here with her useless recipes and presentations.
madam take it easy, it's obvious channah1 isn't as rich as op but at least she dey try because seeing channel1 pot alone isn't appealing at all but we are just living our life and hope for better days ahead. don't look down on anyone in life , if channel1 is given same resource, I think she will do better as well.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Candycrushy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Omo….see better enjoyment
Better soup na money kill am
My husband go too enjoy sha

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

... because they're not easy to source na. cheesy

I wish I could go snail hunting in a land where snail eating is forbidden. grin
Snail hunting is one adventure I enjoyed as a child.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Candycrushy:

Yes ooooo.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Candycrushy:

Am glad you have a mind to treat your husband well. That's great.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

... because they're not easy to source na. cheesy

I wish I could go snail hunting in a land where snail eating is forbidden. grin
Snail hunting is one adventure I enjoyed as a child.

A land where snail eating is forbidden so you can have more than enough grin

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

A land where snail eating is forbidden so you can have more than enough grin

I will never come out of that forest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

Correct soup na money cook am! grin

Is there where I can eat it in Abuja?
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
highchief1:
this soup is actually over hyped.eforiro beat am hands down.
Don't go there. It's not a competition.

Inferiority complex bring about useless competition
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kfed4ril:

I don't stay in Abuja.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Of course. Go to good kitchens everywhere in Abuja especially one owned by South South people.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Walealoba:

please ma help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Get lost
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Nice soup, but remove the snails before you serve my portion, l don't eat snails shocked
Serious?
I noticed some people don't eat it.
Are you allergic?

You can make the soup, you know. Add loads of crustaceans cos I know you have them a lot over there. Use quaker oat as thickener. Post and tag me kiss
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

Of course. Go to good kitchens everywhere in Abuja especially one owned by South South people.

I’ve checked some and they don’t have it
I’ll still look for til I find it, I’ll reali love to taste it.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

I don't stay in Abuja.

Ok ma
Sorry for asking
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Ok ma
Sorry for asking

It's no big deal. cheesy
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by descarado: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kfed4ril:

I’ve checked some and they don’t have it
I’ll still look for til I find it, I’ll reali love to taste it.
You can make it.
Re: Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

Serious?
I noticed some people don't eat it.
Are you allergic?

You can make the soup, you know. Add loads of crustaceans cos I know you have them a lot over there. Use quaker oat as thickener. Post and tag me kiss
Hehehe, lol at post and tag me. I will do it one day and tag you

@topic, I can't really say why l detest snails and also pork meat, pork ribs etc. I just don't eat them and this is from my childhood.

My favorite meats are Goat meat, fish / fishes >> all kinds of fish), Turkey, skinless chicken, and for seafoods, I am also picky, l don't eat fresh shrimps or crabs, I prefer dried or fried shrimps, I eat red meat eg cow meat once in a while, I like kpomo, shaki, bokoto etc

I don't eat snakes shocked

I am a picky eater. No alcohol or any strong drink of any kind for me because l am an AngelicBeing and we don't drink alcohol in the celestial realm that I live cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.