Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! (27835 Views)

Poll: 'War' On Nairaland: Which Side Are You On?

Nigerians In Nigeria: 47% (73 votes)
Nigerians In Diaspora: 52% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2007
It's been fun chatting with you all,goodnite y'all.
Omoge my dear goodnite.
duty calls smiley
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by zigbo(f): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2007
PTH:

Roscodaddy here are your terms for help:
- you must bring with you an appology letter to all NIDs members including those in the UK.
- You must bring a cover letter from NINs indicating that you voluntarily choose to defect to pack shit.

Once you accomplish these two then problem solved.
yo be carefull o, 2morrow na all this NINs ,will turn ur mail to nairaland travel forum continues nd block it with those two terms up there nd more application forms. . . .etc
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Tats(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2007
Rosco can not even pass a simple UK job interview for sh*t packing. Here is how he will answer the questions

Uk Interviewer: Why do you want to work for us?
Rosco: Because my brothers and sisters from Nigeria dey work for you.
Uk Interviewer: Tell me about a difficult challenge you faced in your last job?
Rosco: Na for latrine I been dey pack sh*t so that one was a serious challenge. But for here, e go easy pass to pack shit.
Uk Interviewer: How well do you work in a team?
Rosco: Well, I dey huzzle well well to ensure say na only me pack all the sh*t so that I go make more pay.
Uk interviewer: We will be getting back to you soon!
** Interview ends. Rosco receives a phone call and hears that he lost the job **
** Rosco says: oh SH*T **
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 1:24am On Aug 19, 2007
Tats,I nor wan come Uk come pack shit,I don tell una say uk nor be abroad even for uk sef dem dey pay shit tax,dem nor dey shit for uk,no wonder when all these people come from uk dem sabi shit well well ehen
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Tats(m): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2007
Goodnight all.
Got to go sleep and go to church in the morning so that I can pray for God's blessings for all Nairaland members, Rosco, Paw-paw, Nigeria and myself. Its been nice chatting with you also.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dachamp(m): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2007
@ PTH
How u dey?
You've been representin the NIDs 4 real, l can confirm this from a relable source a.k.a "Aloib" one of the war casualty
lol, thread becomes funnier, i love when pth is reporting, str8 to the point
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dachamp(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2007
@Tats
Rosco can not even pass a simple UK job interview for sh*t packing. Here is how he will answer the questions

Uk Interviewer: Why do you want to work for us?
Rosco: Because my brothers and sisters from Nigeria dey work for you.
Uk Interviewer: Tell me about a difficult challenge you faced in your last job?
Rosco: Na for latrine I been dey pack sh*t so that one was a serious challenge. But for here, e go easy pass to pack shit.
Uk Interviewer: How well do you work in a team?
Rosco: Well, I dey huzzle well well to ensure say na only me pack all the sh*t so that I go make more pay.
Uk interviewer: We will be getting back to you soon!
** Interview ends. Rosco receives a phone call and hears that he lost the job **
** Rosco says: oh SH*T **
lf dis NINs ppl catch u, no bi small flog o. lol
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2007
God bless our country,please you all should pray for our beloved country.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2007
Smile babyosisi dearie, sleep tight oo. me wan finish this oyinbo movies before i sleep. PTH and the rest, una goodnight o.

God bless America cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by fuzek: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2007
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love y'all, pls dis ''war'' shouldnt stop; ibeg carrygo
all d way, m catchn ma fun wit y'all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Ninjabyte(m): 2:25am On Aug 19, 2007
NIN whizkid adjusts turbozoom, 15MP Supergoggles atop Iroko Tree. Takes note of all NIDs exchange. Hopes to God footage's gonna get him into the good books of General Paw-Paw.

*Tightens stealth mode awaiting further activity*
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 2:36am On Aug 19, 2007
kai, ive missed o, lemme go back thru the page
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Ninjabyte(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2007
Chei, these mosquitoes want to blow my cover. Oh, almost missed, 1 more NID in da house. General Paw-Paw's gonna love this
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 2:45am On Aug 19, 2007
bwhahahahaha

debosky don kill me o

Aloib particularly is devastated since her last visit to Ibadan was to scout out a potential mate, the man in question has been arrested by NIN high command and has been forced to marry an 'omo alata' (pepper seller) from Bodija Main Market.
I-man recently concluded a similar trip, and his bride to be has been ordered to marry a 'Panel' (panel-beater) from Onike Mechanic Village

i neva finsish oo
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2007
rotflmaooooooooooooooooooo, spitting the coffe i'm drinking on the keyboard, wer una dey now, kai
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by wendymanda: 4:13am On Aug 19, 2007
Go NID!!!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by redsun(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2007
It is not about in fighting,it is about bringing together positive ideas that will make our world a better place to live for all.The problem of black man is universal,we are all in the struggle and we all want a change,so we got to work together as a team for the good of all.Success is your birth right,it is not a competition.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Seun(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2007
I think its about having fun and exploring the issues that divide and unite us. wink
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by chiegemba(f): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2007
wonderin who is winnin now; NIN or NID? guess i would need 2 observe some more gringrabbin a ready made hot dog after finishing d pop corn with a 32oz of pop tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by spaceworld: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2007
NID are enjoying the internet facility at home, but we NIN are painstakingly going to cafe to have our views heard, i know just 10% of NIN still casted there vote, wait and i see i will mobilize for more support and embark on vigorous campain for NIN

VEE VEE VEEEEEEEEEE POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by mellow(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2007
The Banorable Generalissimo Oulwaseun Osewa has declared the

war over and in his very word " NO WINNER NO VANGUISHED"

i WONDER HOE TRUE THAT IS ANYWAY.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by mellow(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2007
spaceworld:

NID are enjoying the internet facility at home, but we NIN are painstakingly going to cafe to have our views heard, i know just 10% of NIN still casted there vote, wait and i see i will mobilize for more support and embark on vigorous campain for NIN

VEE VEE VEEEEEEEEEE POWER TO THE PEOPLE

who says the NINS don't have internet at home.

Be sure of your facts and don't start the war over again.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2007
mellow:

The Banorable Generalissimo Oulwaseun Osewa has declared the

war over and in his very word " NO WINNER NO VANGUISHED"

i WONDER HOE TRUE THAT IS ANYWAY.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by mellow(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2007
@ Babeelove

You are a lady after my own heart.

i join heart with you. Amennnnnnnn
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2007
You no say you can only fight for so long. I can only handle about 2 pages of fight oh! grin The rest na in "read mode" only!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by mellow(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2007
BABEELOVE:

You no say you can only fight for so long. I can only handle about 2 pages of fight oh! grin The rest na in "read mode" only!

This confirms my suspicion. and I know I can't be wrong[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by ell77(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2007
lol. Nigerian's . . . you too much! God bless Nigerians everywhere!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2007
mellow:

who says the NINS don't have internet at home.

Be sure of your facts and don't start the war over again.

do i see two NINs quarelling, bwahahahaa
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by mellow(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2007
aloib:

do i see two NINs quarelling, bwahahahaa

Did you read previous posts? Do if you did not. The war is over

and for your information NINS were not querelling, only comparing

facts.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2007
I don't think some will believe that the war is over till Genevieve sings her song "No More"! wink
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by chiegemba(f): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2007
BABEELOVE:

hahaha grin grin grin i feel u jare!!!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dachamp(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2007
@redsun
It is not about in fighting,it is about bringing together positive ideas that will make our world a better place to live for all.The problem of black man is universal,we are all in the struggle and we all want a change,so we got to work together as a team for the good of all.Success is your birth right,it is not a competition.
If you've taken time to read the 'thread' you will find some issues raised that are known to the NINs and the NIDs, l don't think is a abt competition cos we all know the prob. of Nig. as a country.
is all fun tho grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths / Truck Rams Into Volkswagen In Kogi. 15 Cows Dead (Photos) / US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.