Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! (27773 Views)

Poll: 'War' On Nairaland: Which Side Are You On?

Nigerians In Nigeria: 47% (73 votes)
Nigerians In Diaspora: 52% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by zigbo(f): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2007
word!!!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2007
I-man:

If you are trying to convince that many Nigerians at home are less desperate to land a diasporic Nigerian than vice-versa,you are spewing horse hockey[b].Many Nigerians will give an arm and a leg to hook up with someone living abroad.[/b]Keep deluding yourself.

some girls don't even care if the man can rise and fall. grin
They just want to come over
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by toshmann(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2007
and some men wont mind marryingtheir grand mama classmate. just to upgrade grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jackal(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2007
@ Babyosisi,

You mean agent Caradona flashed her CHESTICLES to effect her own escape from Gen Paw-Paw?
She should be promoted with immediate effect.
Anutha thing . . . . . someone told me here that Gen Paw-Paw is one of the famous Aki & Paw-Paw duo.
Is it true?

@ I-man,

Why are u belabouring the obvious.
Do u know how many NINs that will offer emselves willingly if another Slave Ship berths in Lagos?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PawPaw3(m): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2007
@I-man
It tends to be more the case of NINs looking to land a NID than vice-versa.
Is this a joke?
Do you know the number of Nigerians that come every year to look for a wife in Nigeria? Are there no women where you live?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2007
I-man,big fat lie,why do we have a lot of people coming back home to look for bobo and babe to marry,no dount a lot of people from here want to marry  but my guy,I have lots of friends coming back home to settle down because like them talk,marriage material nor dey abroad,nor be u debosky say dem force your babe to marry panel beater,lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2007
abi oo,  @ babyosisi and Iman
God bless America  cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2007
debosky:

Breaking News!

The NINs have discovered a weak underbelly of the NIDs forces!
Due to the general perception of looseness and poor training/morals amongst other blacks in the Diaspora, the NIDs resort to importing NINs from the homeland to be their wives/husbands. Field Marshal Odaran Sulu Gambari and General Paw Paw have decided to capitalise on this chink in the NIDs armor. From henceforth no more NIDs will be allowed to pick a spouse from the homeland any more unless they submit a written and notarized self declaration to utterly renounce, cease and desist from shit packing, and return to Naija within a period of 2 years! Some NIDs such as PTH, Tats, Aloib, I-man Jackal have been rumored to be contemplating such moves and have thus been devastated by this shrewd NIN attack. the prospective NIN brides have been seen crying and wailing, with shouts of 'E no go beta for that useless Paw Paw head' and 'Waka Shege Paw Paw' and numerous other insults

Aloib particularly is devastated since her last visit to Ibadan was to scout out a potential mate, the man in question has been arrested by NIN high command and has been forced to marry an 'omo alata' (pepper seller) from Bodija Main Market.
I-man recently concluded a similar trip, and his bride to be has been ordered to marry a 'Panel' (panel-beater) from Onike Mechanic Village

This is field reporter Debosky reporting from deep behind NIN lines.

More to follow. . .

situation remedied, the object of our feminine fantasies happens to be a confirmed member of the NIDs party.  grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

@ Babyosisi,

You mean agent Caradona flashed her CHESTICLES to effect her escape?
She should be promoted with immediate effect.

@ I-man,

Why are u belabouring the obvious.
Do u know how many NINs that will offer emselves willingly if another Slave Ship berths in Lagos?

OSANOBUA!!!
I've learnt a new word today!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2007
From our records it has been detected that most NIDs come back to marry for peace of mind while NINs want to go over there to marry for comfort which one dey betta abeg make una answer me and also most NIDs it has been discovered are looking for life partners from Nigeria,any NINs caught talking or exhanging looks or emails with NIDs will be in trouble,if you are male NIN ,please talk to only male NID and this also for the female,all you NINs know the rule no same sex marriage,if you are caught you will be stoned and your abuna cut off. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Iman3(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@I-manIs this a joke?
Do you know the number of Nigerians that come every year to look for a wife in Nigeria? Are there no women where you live?  

What does that tell us about the apparent zealousness with which NINs seek relationships with NIDs and Westerners? Are there no human beings in Nigeria?

Anyway,with guttersnipes like you prowling the country,women have to look overseas  grin  grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by toshmann(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2007
breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!

CON AIR arrives abuja airport. the reports reaching our news desk shows that about 2 million NINs have lined up to enter an airline.____con air that was sent from the states to abuja to get people to fill up american prisons. among those who lined up for a space in con air are numerous doctors, lawyers, 2 governors, 5 militant leaders and 3 legislators as well as millions of well meaning NINs. however the plane can only take 200 prisoners for the gulag in louisiana.

in another development, the recruiting agency for Shit packing Inc has told associated press that they had 4 million applications this yr from africa, over 80% of them from nigeria (NIN)

NID News is following the story and will update accordinglt

this is Toshmann, reporting from nairaland cool
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2007
I-man:

What does that tell us about the apparent zealousness with which NINs seek relationships with NIDs and Westerners? Are there no human beings in Nigeria?

Anyway,with guttersnipes like you prowling the country,women have to look overseas  grin  grin

women want men with abroadian tendencies
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2007
Apostle paw-paw, do you want us to show IM records as proof of the desperate man-snatching activities of female NINs, most of whom are not even posting members of this site?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by debosky(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2007
which one be abroadian tendencies again? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jackal(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2007
babyosisi:

women want men with abroadian tendencies

ROTFLMAOWPIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Babyosisi,

You wont kill me with rib-breaking jokes.
Abroadian tendencies?
Thats a punch below the belly. . . . . .You are HARSH!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Iman3(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2007
debosky:

which one be abroadian tendencies again?  grin grin grin

Na the "tendency" to easily hop into a plane and fly off to places like Heathrow,JFK or Vancouver International  grin  grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2007
toshmann:

breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!

CON AIR arrives abuja airport. the reports reaching our news desk shows that about 2 million NINs have lined up to enter an airline.____con air that was sent from the states to abuja to get people to fill up american prisons. among those who lined up for a space in con air are numerous doctors, lawyers, 2 governors, 5 militant leaders and 3 legislators as well as millions of well meaning NINs. however the plane can only take 200 prisoners for the gulag in louisiana.

in another development, the recruiting agency for Shit packing Inc has told associated press that they had 4 million applications this yr from africa, over 80% of them from nigeria (NIN) NID News is following the story and will update accordinglt

this is Toshmann, reporting from nairaland cool

the --it packing has very few slots open however there's vacancy in the make up department of the various funeral homes in the louisiana area and sorroundings.
Applicants must be comfortable around corpses.

individuals from around ikorodu road area strongly encouraged to apply.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by toshmann(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2007
by the way, where are the female NINs who are looking for NIDs. . . .  cheesy . . . i dey here o cheesy anyhow,

anyhow anhow, i go manage una. . .  cheesy slippers na shoe. . .  cheesy. . . . .kpomo na meat. . .  cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jackal(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2007
@ Toshmann,

Just to add to ur list . . . . . . .
Coco-leaf na SANITARY PADS.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Tats(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@I-manIs this a joke?
Do u know the number of NINs that advertise themselves on the internet to all and sundry irrespective of which continent they live?

Berth a US military ship in Tincan Port requesting for Iraq/Afghanistan war volunteers and see how many NINs wil jump on it!  grin. Dont kill me for this one o!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2007
toshmann:

by the way, where are the female NINs who are looking for NIDs. . . .  cheesy . . . i dey here o cheesy anyhow,

anyhow anhow, i go manage una. . .  cheesy slippers na shoe. . .  cheesy. . . . .kpomo na meat. . .  cheesy

market woman na woman grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2007
When we talk about NIDs,we do not expect people in the UK to join this group cos we nor dey see the difference at all,if na US we gree and I dey try to enlist the services of my fellow brodas in the middle east but maybe dem dey sleep,anyhow UK nor be abroad oh. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2007
all the NINs members who are secretly voting without posting . . .
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2007
UK no be abroad? hahahaha
God bless America  cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2007
Roscodaddy:

When we talk about NIDs,we do not expect people in the UK to join this group because we nor dey see the difference at all,if na US we gree and I dey try to enlist the services of my fellow brodas in the middle east but maybe them dey sleep,[b]anyhow UK nor be abroad oh. ;[/b]D grin grin

ROFL.
you don go before.There's a huge difference between UK and Okokomaiko
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Tats(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2007
Roscodaddy:

When we talk about NIDs,we do not expect people in the UK to join this group because we nor dey see the difference at all,if na US we gree and I dey try to enlist the services of my fellow brodas in the middle east but maybe them dey sleep,anyhow UK nor be abroad oh. grin grin grin

As cheap as u make the UK sound, you can't even gain entry to the country  grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PawPaw3(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2007
@babyosisi
Considering you've lived in America for 10yrs, thats a hell lot of diapers you must admit. Let me guess 5thousand?
Higher or lower. Anyway can't see why it would be lower.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by toshmann(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2007
Roscodaddy:

When we talk about NIDs,we do not expect people in the UK to join this group because we nor dey see the difference at all,if na US we gree and I dey try to enlist the services of my fellow brodas in the middle east but maybe them dey sleep,anyhow UK nor be abroad oh. grin grin grin

anyhow anyhow anyhow, lagos na abroad grin  grin  grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Iman3(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2007
Roscodaddy:

I was wondering whether you are a cretin untill you started posting and cleared all doubts.You are obviously a ninny  grin  grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2007
nope, he doesn't know the difference  undecided
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PawPaw3(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2007
Diaper changing is a degrading job abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications / Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling / China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.