Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Assistant Pastor Collapse As Head Pastor Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assistant Pastor Collapse As Head Pastor Propose To His Girlfriend (282 Views)

Head Pastor Cãûght Ch0pping Female Singer D0ggy On His Pulpit After Church Servi / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Pastor Collapse As Head Pastor Propose To His Girlfriend by Infoworld1: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Assistant pastor collapse as head pastor propose to his girlfriend in his presence (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/assistant-pastor-collapse-as-head-pastor-propose-to-his-girlfriend-in-his-presence-video/

1 Share

Re: Assistant Pastor Collapse As Head Pastor Propose To His Girlfriend by Michelle70(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Nothing bloggers no go use find traffic.

i see it as happiness, the other man is full of Joy, maybe the lady is his sister, the man who was holding him and the other man holding the mic doesnt look like it was a serious thing

(1) (Reply)

Im So Sad And I Just Don't Know Why. / Omo See Cold / How i Knew Why My Partner Hasn't Introduced Me To Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.