Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] (7922 Views)

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Obakoolex(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Joelobioha:
e pass 300k oo
A pack of 1000 note is 100k
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Joelobioha(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obakoolex:

A pack of 1000 note is 100k
OK sir
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by naijapips04: 3:31am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Said a pot belle man. Gateman will still fucck your wife no matter how much you have.

Gateman go Bleep your wife, abs or not.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by BlackMan6969(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Bitches & crazy attraction.
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by iLegendd(m): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Nothing stops a man from being fit and being rich/wealthy.

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by falcon01: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Emoc:
This is what attracts them
You get am?
I am a guy and that attracts me
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by AndroidAI(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2022
naijapips04:

That's the point!
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by ambitiouschap17: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
marlow1962:
Jobless guys are 6packs freaks.
How many wealthy men have you seen with 6packs?
As a young guy, I will now leave chasing 6figures and above just to go chase some stupid 6packs.
Hitting the gym not bad in anyway, but hitting the gym just for 6packs, lol some guys will always remain poor and stupid
This is the most ignorant thing I have read today.
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by marlow1962(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

This is the most ignorant thing I have read today.
K
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
naijapips04:

He is a bloody abominable gay
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by AndroidAI(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

He is a bloody abominable gay

Come and fucck me you closeted homosexual.

If i handle your small prick, you will understand

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Come and fucck me you closeted homosexual.

If i handle your small prick, you will understand

You degenerate editing my writeup is what you can come up

All homosexual needs to be shot to death and never to be buried but burnt to ashes they are abomination that was never meant to happen

Nigeria is not for your kind
Drop your personal info if i wont expose further as an abomination
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by AndroidAI(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You degenerate editing my writeup is what you can come up

All homosexual needs to be shot to death and never to be buried but burnt to ashes they are abomination that was never meant to happen

Nigeria is not for your kind
Drop your personal info if i wont expose further as an abomination

You are stressing yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Nigeria is not for you visit this abomination profile

You find a fellow man attractive and youre defending your mental illness

You cum when a fellow man penetrates you..

I pity your father who could have use a condom for your mom

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Stop editing my writeup you abomination i will so condemn you untill that sickness leave your head

This is how foolish youre i want to see the parents that gave birth to an abomination

https://www.nairaland.com/7268369/please-cum-without-touching-myself

Youre yet to convince me how you find a man attractive
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Jeon(f): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Most men with V lines are inverted triangle with skinny legs. That's a no for me.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by AndroidAI(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Nigeria is not for you visit this abomination profile

You find a fellow man attractive and youre defending your mental illness

You cum when a fellow man penetrates you..

I pity your father who could have use a condom for your mom

You are an abomination cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

You are an abomination cheesy

No you're

You thought you were mad when you followed
To stuck me ...haha I will tagging in any of my post the day I will find your picture the whole Nigeria will know you're gay bet me

Your only saving Grace when you unfollow me
I don't like my profile to get corrupted with an abominatable following

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by AndroidAI(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

No you're

You thought you were mad when you followed
To stuck me ...haha I will tagging in any of my post the day I will find your picture the whole Nigeria will know you're gay bet me

Your only saving Grace when you unfollow me
I don't like my profile to get corrupted with an abominatable following

Don't follow me babe. I prefer to follow you instead.

My ass has been scratching me since morning.

Come and fucck me please

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Don't follow me babe. I prefer to follow you instead.

My ass has been scratching me since morning.

Come and fucck me please

Abomination

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Oesophagus99(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are a foool and sadly, nobody has ever told you that. Continue sleeping in gym houses and don't go and find work. With all your useless abs, your wife will still be jumping from one hotel to another with potbellied rich men.

Na so! kiss
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by YeePeyHaa: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
If you go to the zoo and pick a gorilla and wear cloth for it and put it inside a Range Rover, ladies will ask it, "Hi, fine guy, will you give me a ride?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? / Attention Fynestboi..... / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.