Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? (49513 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Husband's Brother, My First Child Belongs To Him / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Lush100(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Both wife and biological father should contribute 10 million naira while at it for the man who is taking care of their child.
If they can not, they should leave the thing as it is like that. Irresponsible human beings

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by frank155(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
That girl deserves happy life and opportunity to grow with her other siblings.
Let the truth reveal it's self.
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
leave that child alone and let God be the judge.
My one cent
The irony of this is your post is missing

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Kaymicheal852: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
as a man you must always get craze and Redpill for head or this female gender will destroy your life somehow ,especially if you have money

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by josephevergreen(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bro dont get yourself involve in the mess..your guy will have fight for his child from day one.

Let him look for them by himself.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by bellotaofeek: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Guy ! Don't destroy that home. Yahoo is not a legitimate way out of poverty. What if he went broke again?He will definitely use the poor child to do money ritual. Let the child stay with the mom to have a better life !

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Elliotg: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

INDEED YOU ARE MOST STUPID

YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM ELLIOTG TO IDIOTG
70 years old mumu.
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=NehemiahReturns post=115699375] fool, i hope you're banned soon[/quot
Get well soon dear
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Daughterboard(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Op made a mistake. He got involved. He should not have contacted the lady and he will very well pay the price for his indiscretion. The only sensible thing to do is to inform his friend about his findings and at the time safe lady's husband from paternity fraud. Whatsoever we sow so shall we reap.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by jubrilELsudan: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Elliotg:
70 years old mumu.

VILLAGE SACRIFICE THAT THEY THROW AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by DCONE1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
That girl deserves happy life and opportunity to grow with her other siblings.
Let the truth reveal it's self.
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
leave that child alone and let God be the judge.
My one cent
imagine? What if the same was done to your brother?

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by DCONE1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okonandmary:
You want to destroy someone else life because you friend is into cultism and yahoo yahoo, seems like you are jealous of his success.

Some secret are taken to the grave.

The truth of the matter is after you destroy her marriage, her children might likely suffer and you will feed guilt for the rest of your life
if the same is done to you and someone else hides the truth from you or your siblings would you like it ?

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by DCONE1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
tochez24:

So you just want to single handedly destroy a 7yr old girls life just like that....

My parents destroyed mine for almost 30yrs now by not making money instead they decided to marry and make children and volla here I am in this cold world all alone suffering, I'm still struggling to meet ends meet. Please that small girl don't deserve a dishonest life her dad is living!!!! Do you even think of the guy that is being lied to that the baby belongs to him? If it was you or your brother would you allow such to be done to him

Nothing good can come from that your guy, I advice you to just cash out from the girls side and die the matter... Tell your guy say u no see them simple!!!
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by deolumike(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
You speculate too much for a story that was clearly told! What if? What if? What if? Ahn ahn! You sha want to justify paternity fraud by hook or crook.. do you have a similar case??

The woman in question should expect recompense someday. Her husband doesn't deserve to know that the girl isn't his biological child?

You don't make the decision whether her real father should find her or not because he is wayward... His child is his child. You can't change nature. He wants to see his child and he has a right to!

The moral in this is that you can't eat your cake and have it. The law of cause and effect is a thing. If anything happens, the deceptive woman should get the blame. The whole marriage is built on falsehood.
1stGenAmerican:

A criminal is capable of lying but you seem to think he told you the whole story or even the whole truth?
Besides resemblance and a questionable timeline, they don’t have solid proof that the child belongs to his friend. What if she was sneaking around on the guy she married with the friend, maybe she knew the husband first and his friend is the sentimental simp? What if the child belongs to the husband? What if the child really doesn’t belong to the husband and the husband is already aware of it and chose to keep it between he and his wife? What if the child belongs to neither the husband or his friend?
OP’s character is in question because he is doing the bidding of a useless criminal that he calls his friend. Show me your friends and I’ll show you who you are.
I wish OP and the child’s parents were in a sane country so that he could be arrested for attempted extortion and stalking.
The husband has an advantage which is legal, clean money and the friend can’t compete with that. The criminal can’t force a DNA test that isn’t guaranteed to come out in his favor.

Turmoil comes into the lives of those that work to bring turmoil into the lives of others.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
deolumike:
You speculate too much for a story that was clearly told! What if? What if? What if? Ahn ahn! You sha want to justify paternity fraud by hook or crook.. do you have a similar case??

The woman in question should expect recompense someday. Her husband doesn't deserve to know that the girl isn't his biological child?

You don't make the decision whether her real father should find her or not because he is wayward... His child is his child. You can't change nature. He wants to see his child and he has a right to!

The moral in this is that you can't eat your cake and have it. The law of cause and effect is a thing. If anything happens, the deceptive woman should get the blame. The whole marriage is built on falsehood.

Speculate is what you’re doing. What proof do you have that the girl was sired by the criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by deolumike(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
takimsipho:
Happy home built on deceit..how do you think the family of the husband will react if they knew about this? Some people run away from the truth becomes it might hurt, they prefer lies because it is comforting. Some of us prefer the truth regardless of how it hurts.
Thank you for saying it as it is. Nothing like speaking the truth.

I wan beginning to think everyone on the thread was on some brain twisting narcotics... Talmabout "not breaking a happy home"

A home built on deceit??

OP had a job and he messed it up by contacting the lady. A PI would never do that.. he got paid for it yet he messed it all up

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by deolumike(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Speculate is what you’re doing. What proof do you have that the girl was sired by the criminal?
what proof do you have that he didn't Stick to the story. Don't add or subtract... That guy wants to see his child and he has the right to. I may agree, he can't take her from her mother but even the law gives him a right to visit. You can't deny him that just because he is a fraudster. The mother is exactly that too! Building a whole marriage and home on deceit!! That doesn't seem to bother you.

The husband doesn't deserve the truth?? You prefer a comforting lie...

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
deolumike:
what proof do you have that he didn't Stick to the story. Don't add or subtract... That guy wants to see his child and he has the right to. I may agree, he can't take her from her mother but even the law gives him a right to visit. You can't deny him that just because he is a fraudster. The mother is exactly that too! Building a whole marriage and home on deceit!! That doesn't seem to bother you.

The husband doesn't deserve the truth?? You prefer a comforting lie...

There is no proof that the criminal is the father of the child so the law won’t do anything. Come back to my mentions once there is confirmation of paternity. Goodbye for now

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by deolumike(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

There is no proof that the criminal is the father of the child so the law won’t do anything. Come back to my mentions once there is confirmation of paternity. Goodbye for now
No. You will not call black white and then zoom off.

You seem to be a person who delights in evil and deceit. It will harm you in the long run regardless of whatever short-term benefits you derive..

And if it's your conscience that pricks because you're in a similar situation, do right by that man and let him know the truth. Cos, that's the only thing that will set you free ...

The patriarchs used to say: "The conscience is an open wound, only the truth can heal it"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by sharone21(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
OP oooo, mind your bloody business.

See men bashing only the lady who had to save them from shame that the Op's friend targeted at this lady.....

Before 7 yrs drama, if he was really a man and not a half man/simp( real definition of a SIMP), he should have saved everyone from the trouble his dick caused.

Now, another man is raising the child and possibly the child is bearing his NAME, and mumu wants to suddenly come to claim child and what exactly or should I say, where do u want to start, abi he wants to carry the girl to give to his own wife( after scattering a marriage he never wanted to give to the lady in the first place)....

Your friend was WICKED for even impregnating the lady and not marrying her even if his parents will help out initially, rather he wanted to present himself as a good boy before his parents.

He should steer clear from that lady and her family and go and marry and raise his own kids after all na man ....

Those judging the lady, if she confess her sins to God, God will still forgive her as he is not man like them.

A man who has invested so much to a child( probably his favorite) might even be more desperate to eliminate

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Homeboiy:
Use this thing cash out
If your guy offer better money Spill it to him
If the woman offer better money Lock up the matter.
Betrayal plus Blackmail, quickest way to the grave

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by FuckSilly: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Mom007:

Lol. Ogbeni shut up and go get a life.
FYI, I didnt read that crap you wrote up there. You are a jobless empty barrel. We know your type on this forum. You get off on insulting women that are 100times better than you, women you cannot have, keep or handle. Its somebody's wife, mother of 3 that you opened your cesspool of a mouth to insult so just because she was careless in her youth and you don't know that you are stupid? She was a bad and irresponsible youth doesn't mean she is a bad wife and mother now and she is living her life with her husband and children. At least she is better than you and the silly op who obviously have done and achieved nothing with your lives up to this stage. If the op had a life, a job or even a meaningful hustle, he will not have time for this type of foolish joblessness that is pushing him. I repeat, that Lady's karma will find her, but if this op doesn't remove hand from this matter, his case will be like the stubborn fly that follows the corpse into the grave because those 3 children, whose lives he is about to ruin by breaking their parents home, have a creator and the creator will fight him. Even Jesus forgave the adulterous woman, so who are you? As for you, I have only one advice for you. Go and work. Jobless and useless fellow. Tueh!
Lol
I'm very certain that you read EVERYTHING and disgeted it well.
E pain am oponu ọmọ irankiran grin grin grin
Next time, mind what you post on social forum like this. Not everyone has tolerance for you people's stupidity.
Ọdẹ jatijati

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BRATISLAVA: 4:31am On Aug 16, 2022
What a useless thread.

DNA (not even the test) flying here and there under the filthy nails of people that can't afford it, and who are yet to meet their biological fathers. The misogynist op even said his aim was to bash women with his fiction, yet look at the predictably emotional chapter of posts from idiots of the red pill. Such morons. Men who hate women are inevitably dregs of society. That is their only occupation after sex.

What a useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BRATISLAVA: 4:44am On Aug 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

His proof is in the words of a bro who later posted that he created the thread to bash women. Straight from the horse's fingers, if he won't edit it. https://www.nairaland.com/7278180/first-child-belongs-friend-should/2#115650791

There is no criminal friend and no "oil" husband. It's just a tale to propagate the misogynist stereotype the male red pill subset love to emphasize. One even admitted to me some years back that he changes the story details to get negative feedback on women. Funny thing, he's on this thread posting everywhere like a concerned yet emotional guy. He has a lot of likes, maybe he's paid by that metric.

This thread is another social experiment. You'll wonder why/if it's only men who unendingly have stories to tell on this forum. It's because it's all lies and warped fiction to program the unwashed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BigIyanga: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Baby’s mother is no better than her ex who is the biological father. She used deceit to get into marriage to better her life while the guy used deceit to make $$ to better his life. What deceit has joined together. That little girl deserves to know who are her biological parents. Naija politeickians steal money and kill…still go on to have wonderful family.
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Davecharles32(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

Omo this matter weak me, but it's better they know the truth before this man spends his life training a daughter that's not his...

Omo guy one more thing is to fear women o �

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

You and your roomie na two baaaaaaadd guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.