Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? (49506 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Husband's Brother, My First Child Belongs To Him / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Don't mind those boys....a woman will never do something like get pregnant for someone and give it to another man....lies every where.. just to make women look bad
I don't know what what you're yammering about but this particular story is a lie.

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by MrCuteking(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2022
If she had given birth to a boy child I would have pleaded with you to tell your friend.

Imagine a boy child inheriting someone else’s properties. That’s how far women can go. They take secrets to the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Regardless: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Let me just clarify some things.
1. For those who don't believe me and think I'm seeking clout like Truvelisback and co., you lots are entitled to your opinions. Not everyone seeks clout.
2. For those accusing me of hiding the information from my 'friend' and choosing a hoe over him, I don't consider him a 'friend'. That dude eh, I just don't want to reveal too much to maintain anonymity. Dude is even currently wanted by the authorities in his state.
3. For those accusing me of blackmailing and collecting money from my guy, please I didn't. He wanted to give me the moment I choose to start tracing her. I never told him I had started. I also have no intentions of blackmailing the lady for money. I'm doing well for myself.
4. And for the ladies that feel I posted this to bash female gender, I confess that was the main reason I wanted to post this especially after the big reveal to the husband - to teach men about the nature of women, however I just can't stop thinking about that little girl.

Abeg I weak.. you lots can think what you want.... I really wish I was the one reading this instead of writing it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2022
detective I hail o no offense did you who really your father. allow your friend to find out
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Regardless: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
Men are never loyal to their own gender, they are always bowing down to pussy. Very sad!
Bro.. leave the brothers code and female rage aside, we're humans with emotions. A child's whole world is at stake. Reason am nau...

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by lonelygem(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2022
There are quite three phases to this story.

Let's start from this angle, if the oil worker guy had not been available during the period of antenatal and pregnancy care which is the first stage of every child survival, who knows the baby we are talking about today might have died due to lack of care or inability to pay hospital bills long ago. Perhaps your friend wouldn't be in position to even look back or remember that girl today as his intentions then never focused on taking the relationship beyond s3x.

On the other hand, all laws permit anyone who is financially capable and sane to take in, claim and shoulder responsibility of fathering a child he is not biologically connected to. To even think that the oil worker has other kids, he has nothing to lose, rather the child might end up being destroyed considering the lifestyle of the father. Going forward, the lady can get a good lawyer and deny the yahoo guy the ownership of that child.

Lastly, how many of us would be willing to let our close relatives live under the roof of such a guy with questionable characters like history of Armed robbery, cultism and by extension, internet fraud? Any court of competent jurisdiction would deny him the child and restrict his access to the child. Which I'm certain he wouldn't have such effrontery to proceed to court as he already knows he could be arrested any moment.

Every human fervently pray and wish for a lifetime free of financial stress. We call it a guaranteed future. In all these, I have no reason to blame the lady. If she had not taken that decision, the child might probably be roaming the street uncared for as one of those Almajiris.

The question is, in the interest of the society and the innocent child, would anyone of us prefer seeing the child roaming the street, being exposed to all manner of sexual abuse or have her at a safe place irrespective who claims to answer her father.

Whatever secrets God has covered, no human should proceed or take any step exposing it.. If all these never expose anyone to danger or direct threat, let it be please.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Truvelisback(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Let me just clarify some things.
1. For those who don't believe me and think I'm seeking clout like Truvelisback and co., you lots are entitled to your opinions. Not everyone seeks clout.
2. For those accusing me of hiding the information from my 'friend' and choosing a hoe over him, I don't consider him a 'friend'. That dude eh, I just don't want to reveal too much to maintain anonymity. Dude is even currently wanted by the authorities in his state.
3. For those accusing me of blackmailing and collecting money from my guy, please I didn't. He wanted to give me the moment I choose to start tracing her. I never told him I had started. I also have no intentions of blackmailing the lady for money. I'm doing well for myself.
4. And for the ladies that feel I posted this to bash female gender, I confess that was the main reason I wanted to post this especially after the big reveal to the husband - to teach men about the nature of women, however I just can't stop thinking about that little girl.

Abeg I weak.. you lots can think what you want.... I really wish I was the one reading this instead of writing it.
What's even ur business with their private life? What are u even trying to prove?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:

Bro.. leave the brothers code and female rage aside, we're humans with emotions. A child's whole world is at stake. Reason am nau...
What you owe every child is the truth. Let he know her real father. But the OP is busy sidelining the father because if pussy! Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Ebonygeek(f): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

Don't fúck up a child's life for nothing. What future do you think she will have with such a sorry excuse for a father? undecided

She's got a good home now and has better chances of living a good and promising life where she is!

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Marvyx(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
lonelygem:
There are quite three phases to this story.

Let's start from this angle, if the oil worker guy had not been available during the period of antenatal and pregnancy care which is the first stage of every child survival, who knows the baby we are talking about today might have died due to lack of care or inability to pay hospital bills long ago. Perhaps your friend wouldn't be in position to even look back or remember that girl today as his intentions then never focused on taking the relationship beyond s3x.

On the other hand, all laws permit anyone who is financially capable and sane to take in, claim and shoulder responsibility of fathering a child he is not biologically connected to. To even think that the oil worker has other kids, he has nothing to lose, rather the child might end up being destroyed considering the lifestyle of the father. Going forward, the lady can get a good lawyer and deny the yahoo guy the ownership of that child.

Lastly, how many of us would be willing to let our close relatives live under the roof of such a guy with questionable characters like history of Armed robbery, cultism and by extension, internet fraud? Any court of competent jurisdiction would deny him the child and restrict his access to the child. Which I'm certain he wouldn't have such effrontery to proceed to court as he already knows he could be arrested any moment.

Every human fervently pray and wish for a lifetime free of financial stress. We call it a guaranteed future. In all these, I have no reason to blame the lady. If she had not taken that decision, the child might probably be roaming the street uncared for as one of those Almajiris.

The question is, in the interest of the society and the innocent child, would anyone of us prefer seeing the child roaming the street, being exposed to all manner of sexual abuse or have her at a safe place irrespective who claims to answer her father.

Whatever secrets God has covered, no human should proceed or take any step exposing it.. If all these never expose anyone to danger or direct threat, let it be please.

Damn.. Most mature post I've read so far. OP should have taken this story to family section to see more posts like this. This is so on point.

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by sayso: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

Be careful now cos in war, you only eliminate the threat. Crystal?.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Mom007(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
You are a small boy trying to play God with what you don't know about. That cheating girl you knew 7years ago is no more o, let me tell you. She is now a mother of 3 children and somebody's wife. Remove hand from her and her family matter before something bad happens to you. Or are you jealous her life turned out better than you expected? The small child you claim you are feeling for, what better place do you think she can be aside from where she is? You want to bring a druggy, junkie, armed robber yahoo boy into the small child's life now and you think thats really the best for her? Can your friend take care of the child? What claim does he have on that child besides donating sperm? Leave that family alone if you like yourself. Besides, if you tell the husband, you ruin the whole family. What of he sends her out with the 2 kids who are truly his and they become destitute in the street? Can you have that on your conscience? Whats it to you anyway? You are not connected to them in any way so whats your own? The woman's karma will locate her eventually, never doubt it but it doesn't need to come from you.

9 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
DrinkWater10:

It happens.

??
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

I don't know what what you're yammering about but this particular story is a lie.

Oh sorry òooo
....i only agreed with your opinion...but somehow I'm the only one yammering grin

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh sorry òooo
....i only agreed with your opinion...but somehow I'm the only one yammering grin

Ok don't worry.

I accept your apology.
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why didn't he claim the child at the first place?not until now that someone raised the child and he want her back.ok how will u feel like when ur dad is Rich and later on u heard that he's not ur biological dad,(ur dad is a farmer in a village).

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by OlatunjiJohn(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mom007:
You are a small boy trying to play God with what you don't know about. That cheating girl you knew 7years ago is no more o, let me tell you. She is now a mother of 3 children and somebody's wife. Remove hand from her and her family matter before something bad happens to you. Or are you jealous her life turned out better than you expected? The small child you claim you are feeling for, what better place do you think she can be aside from where she is? You want to bring a druggy, junkie, armed robber yahoo boy into the small child's life now and you think thats really the best for her? Can your friend take care of the child? What claim does he have on that child besides donating sperm? Leave that family alone if you like yourself. Besides, if you tell the husband, you ruin the whole family. What of he sends her out with the 2 kids who are truly his and they become destitute in the street? Can you have that on your conscience? Whats it to you anyway? You are not connected to them in any way so whats your own? The woman's karma will locate her eventually, never doubt it but it doesn't need to come from you.

Women and irrational, evil thinking. No woman on earth want her son to father another man's children and stay with a cheating woman. No woman on earth wants her son to stupidly spend on girlfriends and rest but will advocate for other people's son to do exactly what they can't wish their brothers and son. If I were him the husband would have heard about it long ago. You called that a healthy family where a man father bastard? I don't care about the child. Bad wives should be covered and they only cared and complain about bad husband. Once it get to talking about women's bad and evil attitude you will start hearing nonsense. Truly women are the real Lucifer. God knows one woman won't tell me a child is mine without me confirming.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Oesophagus99(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lead ur guy off her their tracks..

That gurl is too young for those things.

Girls full ground to impregnate &
Everyone can be Happy where they are. undecided
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by lomprico(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

You are vile and evil.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Get the guy number and send him an anonymous msg advising him on a DNA, he will take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by xeratek: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

Another fake story from patlex AKA Patrick Enyum and group
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Dozie32(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
She made a terrible mistake by using another man's pregnancy to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BATified2023: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

u are just another broke idiot who will definitely drop d new husband number once d South Africa guy send u small change

What’s your business with peoples life for crying out loud?
U are forming fbi on top another person matter when u obviously know your guy can’t take care of d girl

I bet u if u scatter the girl home she will kill u for sure

Broke idiot

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by callthefred: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omo this is really tough. This is why DNA is necessary. To avoid stories that touch. You were banging two guys at the same time. Who even knows if the other children belong to the husband.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Okobola146: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is one of the reasons they send hired killers to finish some people. Op you better face your front and stop forming James bond. How are you sure the man that raised you up is truly your biological father? No go sidon and mind your fokn business.

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BATified2023: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
OP sir,I think you should just stay out of d issue,the lady in person can do anything to keep her marriage safe even if it's by killing you
the op deserves death

I know d room mate is offering him money n that’s y he’s doing fbi on top another person matter

If the girl get sense na to low key get his details n take him out
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Okobola146: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
BATified2023:
u are just another broke idiot who will definitely drop d new husband number once d South Africa guy send u small change

What’s your business with peoples life for crying out loud?
U are forming fbi on top another person matter when u obviously know your guy can’t take care of d girl

I bet u if u scatter the girl home she will kill u for sure

Broke idiot
don't mind the modafoka
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by NehemiahReturns: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're stupid!
boss you just took this words out of my mouth.
the idiot get luck say na faceless forum be this cos na hard spanking e for collect
@ Blackdeewhy you're a Bastard

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BATified2023: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

And let an innocent man suffer?
And also let the innocent girl grow up with knowing her true father? Why are you wicked like this?
so the irresponsible dude is the innocent man?
The op even confessed that he’s sure his guy can’t take care of the girl

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by HITsquad: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
If that your former roommate is not really your "Friend" or he is just another random guy, then mind your business as It doesn't concern you.
But if he is your friend? and you still dey reason what to do... Then you be confam fvck up guy and a fvcking fake ass hommie! Where the fvck is your Loyalty? Smh

It's not your call to judge your former roommate's lifestyle... He still a father who needs his child.

For the ladies here screaming "don't break someone's marriage" y'all women are all the same! Heartless and have no conscience... Y'all only care about yourselves! How can you pin an innocent man with another man's child and still comfortably look him in the eyes everyday for 7 yrs? Smh for women. That marriage is not real, it was built on a concrete foundation of lies and doesn't deserve to continue.... A woman like that can kill her husband!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by CSTRR: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Too bad for the husband.

All the years of sweating in school, studying hard,coming out with a good grade and getting a good oil job.

Only to fall into the hands of a wife that have been ravished by a Yahoo boy.

And worse, the ex will still come one-day for a girl he thought was his first child.

What a bad luck in life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Moh247: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
let them be jare, when its not like you friend is impotent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.