Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) (84857 Views)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Rajosh(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
How many Nigerians can afford super market bread...
It has nothing to do with basic hygiene.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by NaBanga: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Although this is not sanitary, I think it will be fine after being baked. tongue
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by samuel900(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
ALL OUR AGENCIES ARE FAKE.......NAFDAC, SON ETC
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by LollySeaSide: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:
Who told you that the bread from that bakery won't find its way to supermarkets? Abi na for supermarket dem dey make the bread?
Some superstores make their own bread.
In fact for over 6 years now, I've never bought bread outside a superstore.
You see them baking it and you get it fresh from the oven.
Though it's more expensive than buying outside.
But it's healthier.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by deltateam: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Most bakeries in Nigeria treat their breads like the one in photos below. grin

You won't know unless you enter inside.
I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.

I love this investigative journalism. After bread, let's review 'pure water' companies. Is the water really pure.

They will write 60cl but the water inside is not up to that. Thieves everywhere.

Peter Obi will address this as Nigerian President.

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by PROPEACE: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
Supermarket bread na for heaven dem dey make am? Have you not heard that the kitchens of even some of these big eateries are disgusting?
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
truthCoder:

Where do you live?

Major supermarkets own their bakeries nowadays.

A friend of mine works in one of such and told me to take it easy with their companies bread when she found out my love for the dough. That's all she said lipsrsealed
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Johnchrix(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:

It's just slightly different in prices, the issue is that supermarkets are not accessible to people in the rural areas.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Litmus: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
There was a takeaway restaurant in Brixton London where a murder victim ( I've never understood the term Murder Victim) anyway the body was left in the kitchen for several days while the restaurant carried on as usual.

I once saw a documentary about some people in the Philippines - or was it Mexico - the documentary was about some other issue but I noted that in one restaurant a woman was washing potato in the toilet bowel. The attitude of everyone was so casual that it seemed that this practice was common and unremarkable.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nigerians die young because they eat shit as food. Gutter water is used to was vegetables, cows are killed where maggot are dancing alanta, buka women use rotten pepper and tomatoes , sniper insecticide is used to preserve rice, beans corn etc

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Well this definitely not hygienic,but the over will kill every foreign body inside the bread so it's still safe to eat
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by mabea: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Typical of Lagos Agege bread factory
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Desusi: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
The fear of agege bread and bromade local bread is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Okobola146: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
even seun no fit
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Nekky5(f): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
May God help us!!! Mostly seen at these local bakeries filled with Aboki.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by JustParkwell: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is really bad the name of the bakery should have been mentioned.

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
helicoptarr:
Not many people know that they can actually bake their own bread at home with superior ingredients and more affordably AT HOME!

Try it whenever you've got the time...it's all on YouTube.

Ofcourse, people can do these things themselves but not many people have the time.
People learn skills but still pay for it to be done for them because they simply don't have the time.
Speaking of graphic design,many people can design but not everyone has the time. I hope you have gotten my point? wink

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Okobola146: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
That guy na aboki.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by JustParkwell: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is really bad the name of the bakery should have been mentioned

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by debbydams(f): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
orikoku:
Chaiii, I just finished eating bread ooo
lol this is how must of this bakery are, especially the ones owned by abokis, there's one at the back of my shop I v neva tasted their bread, flies everywhere
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by nduchucks: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
No need to worry. The oven heat will annihilate and destroy any germs by the time the dough is baked.

Now, contamination from bakery to your table is another issue entirely. �
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Angrygoat: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Las Las u ho shi t am. Sometimes I go smell perfume for bread,sometimes na cockroach feather. I don dey bone bread now,dey chop pancakes,pancakes sauce,raw sausage fried with fried egg,just that it takes abt 2hrs to prepare max. But na once once.Bleep bread and every fucking bakery nationwide.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
debbydams:
lol this is how must of this bakery are, especially the ones owned by abokis, there's one at the back of my shop I v neva tasted their bread, flies everywhere

Aboki as in mallams!?
For real now
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Laggafin: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
amakanancy:

But eaten by all obidients
We don't eat cassava and agbado mixed bread grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:

By the time these breads are bn packaged with label even you won't recognize it again.
Reputable bread maker with the likes of Mr Biggs , gibbes etc does some of the supplies to the super market so yeah , it is trusted.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abeg free the bakery! Na wetin dey make agege bread dey sweet una dey see so grin grin grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
nduchucks:

No need to worry. The oven heat will annihilate and destroy any germs by the time the dough is baked.

Now, contamination from bakery to your table is another issue entirely. �

Guys though. sad
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
amakanancy:

Dont be deceived; these are same bread they take to supermarket. supermarket bread are not baked in heaven

I believe our forefathers ate more unhealthy foods than this and they live longer. I still wonder why.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by depure(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
How do you think super market bread is made
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by esanmantruth: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na Lagos or any part of SW all those nonsense bakery go dey. I can bet my money.

Pwettylinda:
Most bakeries in Nigeria treat their breads like the one in photos below. grin

You won't know unless you enter inside.
I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Arian247(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Even if the oven will destroy the germs, is this the right way to treat meals to be eaten by humans?

There is no other place to sleep but on top of the dough. The bread don turn to water bed.
As it is now we will appreciate if you can help us with recipes on home made bread, after seeing this pics my love for bread just went from 100 to .09

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.