Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) (84916 Views)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by LaconicINC: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
We survive many things in this country!

Anyway heat will kill whatever entered those bread before it gets to us
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by bepositive11: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
How was the process disgusting? What were they doing?

BeanmanX:
Na only God dey save people,,,even restaurant foods aren't safe too..few years ago when I visited a drink factory the process in which they were making that drink was very disgusting, even big companies like Coca-Cola and Pepsi if u know how thwy make those drinks,,,u won't drink them anymore..
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
How many Nigerians can afford super market bread...

What a question?

Even though we can only afford inexpensive breads, that doesn't imply we shouldn't prepare it with good cleanliness standards.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
NAFDAC will be accessing every bakery everyday?
CandyOps:
NAFDAC is just doing very little work
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by treatise: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Most bakeries in Nigeria treat their breads like the one in photos below. grin

You won't know unless you enter inside.
I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.
I rose early this morning and rushed to the main market in order to buy amongst other things garri specifically for "soaking". These guys usually keep their wares in the market ; a bag was keep on top of another bag which contains garri, I saw rat "shit" in the garri and I asked the young man " that one nor be rat shit? " and he said "there's another bag for garri and it's sealed let me sell from that " I was just wondering how easy to contract the lassal fever.

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Jostoman: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
orikoku:
Chaiii, I just finished eating bread ooo
me, bread and beans dey look ourself now but to near am dey fear me now. Chaii why I open this thread now angry
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
But, that doesn't mean or validate the fact that the one that Nigerians can afford should be produced in an unsafe and unhealthy manner... What are the quality control mechanisms by the concerned agencies for all bakeries in Nigeria.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by deepwater(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:
Who told you that the bread from that bakery won't find its way to supermarkets? Abi na for supermarket dem dey make the bread?

Yes
Market Square makes its bread right in uiur presence inside their supermarket
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
That's why the noise about Agege bread don't move me.

Nigeria na one filthy country. I stopped patronising many of these street retailers for similar reasons.

The Ministry of Health and Environmental has obviously failed in their responsibility. Why on earth would the government (federal, state, and local government) allow people operate in this manner?

The worst of them all is those selling garri in the market. How do you leave garri in a container without lid close to a stinky and filthy gutter yet people go there to buy and drink??
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Allisgud: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:
Who told you that the bread from that bakery won't find its way to supermarkets? Abi na for supermarket dem dey make the bread?
Dem dey produce bread for supermarket have that in ur learning today
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Gerard28: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Surely a Bakery from the Red Roof Zone. Those people and Dirt, 5&6
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by harmargedon: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mynd44:
When the bread comes out of the extremely hot oven, the germs will be long dead.
Show us how the handle the bread after baking
trust me, you don't wanna see that grin grin grin grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by chessguru(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:

I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.
poor bakery , they know themselves
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Allisgud: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Even if it will go through oven must u eat somebodys sweat with the bread,some of those guyz never baff 2 days

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:

Supermarkets make their bread. Many of them now use what they call an "open production process." You can google it.

Most supermarkets, pizza shops, eateries, etc. leave their production process open for customers. You need to see the way people handle what you eat. It's your right as a consumer.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by dogmart(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
CandyOps:
NAFDAC is just doing very little work

Nafdac only has your time IF and WHEN you brand your product.

If your food product is unbranded, you are a free bird in Nigeria. grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
madridguy:
I will say nothing is disturbing in this pics grin Maybe you should visit same bakery when they are grinding the flour on machine tongue

Las Las no germs can come out alive inside oven.

You don't want to see the way retailers handle your bread....trust me. I buy directly from a bakery here and I have seen things.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by francotunsco: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
kunlesehan:
Then all bukas and restaurants should be shut down as well, it's worse there.

Abeg Agege bread no get rival ... besides we believe the heat will do justice to the germs. Lol

Let's vote wisely so that we'll have better bread from next year. Lol
When we vote wisely, our choice will be the baker general of Nigeria abi?
Nigeria wont be better until u and i are better!
Shikena.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Greazyman99: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jesus !!
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Mexyz(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
Oga even the supermarket bread is treated this way.

After school while waiting for service, I had the opportunity to work in a factory that makes one very popular 'supermarket bread' and also makers of a very popular sausage roll.
My brother, I knew immediately that God is the sustainer of our lives, because wetin my eyes see ehhh
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Kabba1977(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
This one don carry kolos
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by itasakpa: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Man must not live on bread alone, I dont eat bread for breakfasts its for kids i will pick ice and chicken or fufu and big big meat over bread and egg any day
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by einsteine(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wahala for who chop agege bread
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by einsteine(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mexyz:

Oga even the supermarket bread is treated this way.

After school while waiting for service, I had the opportunity to work in a factory that makes one very popular 'supermarket bread' and also makers of a very popular sausage roll.
My brother, I knew immediately that God is the sustainer of our lives, because wetin my eyes see ehhh

Depends on the supermarket.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:
most bread that reach supermarkets are machine mixed and baked unlike this once.. stopped eating them in long time even as bread lover… I get directly from brakery,, but when I see how dirty most of the brakerys are and especially their workers sweating into the bread when mixing and having dirty cloth they don’t wash in months.. touch the breads.. but don’t worry you’re safes.. the bread will pass through heat.. that’s if you still doesn’t get dirty after heating
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by VenumX: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na my own wheat bread I wan start to dey bake now.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Qwi1: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Really
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Letiti: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
With their feet
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:
you know say nigerians can be stupid sometimes! Rich people will never want body contact with poor, but when rich send poor man message and change remain, they will rush to collect it with clean hand and even use the hand to rub face
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Even if the oven will destroy the germs, is this the right way to treat meals to be eaten by humans?

There is no other place to sleep but on top of the dough. The bread don turn to water bed.
I would love if I can put my pole in your glory hole in the glory home you make kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Let's be careful.
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing Linda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene