Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) (84925 Views)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Inside life
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Ofiadiegwu: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Most bakeries in Nigeria treat their breads like the one in photos below. grin

You won't know unless you enter inside.
I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.

Op you are correct.

Even standard organization of Nigeria (SON) as well as Customer Protection Council (CPC) should get involved to sanitize our bread industry.

Worse is the scenario after the oven process.

Do you know that these bread industries use dirty people and dirty environment to gather and package the breads ah n they being em out of oven?

In ioder not to pay much for the labour of packaging, they use dirty people, sometimes kids...
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by BinamRex: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:

I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.

Since Dora Akunyili's passing, Nigerians have been at the mercy of bombastic elements.

From pure water and bread to beverages, nobody can guarantee the wholesomeness of what we consume.

It's only God that will bless late Dora. We still don't understand what she did for us. All the bakeries in my state shut down because they were using something called "bromate" and NAFDAC kicked against the use of this chemical. I believe that they have gone back to using it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by fawalej(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Before posting anything here, try and make findings, don’t just snap pictures and upload it and started saying rubbish,

This is not bread,

This is not the process of making bread, it may be doughnut but you tag it to be bread,
If it was to be bread at that stage, it will be in a baking can, fully covered, so see an exposed dough like that and you are calling it bread without inside any can, which village are you from.
cry Go to bakery beside you and see how they bake,

At that stage, you can touch it again, it will go down, are dey going to bake it with table or what?

Make finding before posting anything here.

Master baker .

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by debbydams(f): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
mariahAngel:

Aboki as in mallams!?
For real now
lol..yes most of them are extremely dirty
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by BadNews: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if you eat bread and you don't know this happened. Now you know. Even palm oil! Thesame thing, a woman menstrating will be using legs to squeeze palm canel, mensrual flow coulour mix along

Cha E
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Even if the oven will destroy the germs, is this the right way to treat meals to be eaten by humans?

There is no other place to sleep but on top of the dough. The bread don turn to water bed.
Don't mind Nigerians. It's only tribalism they know. They're not seeing anything wrong with this eyesore

2 Likes

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by gentleguy1975: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
I have known this a long time ago, you see those mixing the flour without shirts on with sweats dropping on the flour! but the solace is the fact that the doughs are subjected to a very high temperature, making it impossible for germs and other dangerous micro organisms to survive

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Tabletuner(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
orikoku:
Chaiii, I just finished eating bread ooo

No be small thing.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
orikoku:
Chaiii, I just finished eating bread ooo
Shit it out na grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Arian247:

As it is now we will appreciate if you can help us with recipes on home made bread, after seeing this pics my love for bread just went from 100 to .09

Sure I will.

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by mrcrabs(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chop bread biko, do you know how other factories operate?
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Tabletuner(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
How many Nigerians can afford super market bread...

You are not normal. So Nigérians should be sold shit since they can’t afford supermarket bread ?
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Detolanny(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ddokie:
Who told you that the bread from that bakery won't find its way to supermarkets? Abi na for supermarket dem dey make the bread?

FYI Shoprite, Justrite, Jendol, Spar, BigTreat, and other notable superstores make their bread & its in full public glare.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
abuwidad:
Then I wonder how that dough was mixed. grin grin

Some are mixed inside old bath tubs. I kid you not.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
mrcrabs:
Chop bread biko, do you know how other factories operate?

Really ??

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by peter8535: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
I went to one big supermarket at ikoyi,i wanted to buy chicken pie but i notice small croackrach coming out from the pie..i say hmmmm,someone will come and buy dis one now
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mynd44:
When the bread comes out of the extremely hot oven, the germs will be long dead.
Show us how the handle the bread after baking

This is laughable
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by edoairways: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if you eat bread and you don't know this happened. Now you know. Even palm oil! Thesame thing, a woman menstrating will be using legs to squeeze palm canel, mensrual flow coulour mix along
What!
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Horokrox: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Phcmayor:
Dirty no de kill Africa man
Yeah! Even though you know say Africa get some of the highest cases of Cholera Typhoid and other yàma yama diseases caused by food poisoning undecided

1 Like

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Oosa4sure: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
That's how those guys working on Agege bread bakery are doing,most of them live in the bakery ! The reason why I didn't eat Agege bread
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by ELEYIofNigeria: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rexymania:
I'm a professional baker, those pictures are local bakeries
can I see a picture
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by warriking(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Let's be careful.
there's nothing there abeg, after thorough heat from the oven let me see the disease or virus that will still remain there. Or have anyone one of you heard anything like bread poisoning in Nigeria? Abeg make I hear word joor
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by imagrg(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
NAFDAC is dead.
People eat poison in Nigeria.
Frozen fish and chicken now embalmed with dangerous chemicals before freezing.

Fake drugs, food, and sachet water everywhere.

NAFDAC needs do do its job properly.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
This one nah Ajebo wey never work for factory before. I remember working in a spaghetti factory, wheat smells like shit. Don't let me mention name.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by emonis88: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
Even supermarket bread went through a bakery that u did know what d dough went through.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
I have worked in a bakery before so I know exactly all that goes on in there ! That is why I do only sumall products . Bread wey hand no Dey touch !
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Litmus: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
fawalej:
Before posting anything here, try and make findings, don’t just snap pictures and upload it and started saying rubbish,

This is not bread,

This is not the process of making bread, it may be doughnut but you tag it to be bread,
If it was to be bread at that stage, it will be in a baking can, fully covered, so see an exposed dough like that and you are calling it bread without inside any can, which village are you from.
cry Go to bakery beside you and see how they bake,

At that stage, you can touch it again, it will go down, are dey going to bake it with table or what?

Make finding before posting anything here.

Master baker .

No mind them. Just one photo ( impossible to prove if or not staged at that ) and suddenly Nigerians are dirty people that like to eat shit and bath in gutters.

Let me say something, the reason the black world is keen to denigrate Nigerians, is the reason black people are doomed to fail in the end.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
What is "Supermarket bread"?
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by todugo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mynd44:
When the bread comes out of the extremely hot oven, the germs will be long dead.
Show us how the handle the bread after baking
Omo. It might even be worse with dirty hands grin grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Iceberg3: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Born2Breed:
Agege bread in the mud.
But Agege bread remains the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.